Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,337 members, 7,954,382 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable (20975 Views)

Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. / Woman Bites Off , Swallows Neighbour’s Tip (Pictured) / Police Officer Bites Off Neighbour’s Finger In Nasarawa (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable by Ptimes: 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
A 28year-old woman, Hawa Musa, of Kurudu village, Abuja, on Thursday told a Karu Senior Magistrates’ Court how her neighbour bite off her nipple during a scuffle.

Hawa in her evidence-in-chief said “I came out of our room that morning to throw away the water I used to wash my face.

“Mistakenly, I threw the water away in front of my neighbour, Anastasia Uche’s, house, who came out and started raining insults on me.

“I told her I was sorry and even swept the area where I poured the water. She then attacked me and tore off my cloths, including my bra.

“As I was trying to run for cover, she grabbed me and bit my nipple.

“I was immediately rushed to the hospital where it was discovered that my nipple was missing,’’ she said.

Lost nipple

Hawa said a team have thoroughly searched for the nipple but the nipple was not found.

The accused, Anastasia pleaded not guilty and could also not account for her neighbour’s missing nipple.

Hawa may have to live without one of her nipples as a medical doctor at a hospital in Gwagwalada said that the affected part required disinfection – because it already had pus – before a surgery can be performed next year January.

The Counsel to the accused, Michael Ejeh, was not in court and no reason was given for his absence.

The prosecutor Pascal Njoku, told the court that the offence contravened Section 241 of the Penal Code.

The case was adjourned to December 10, for the defence to open its case.

Read more: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/108293-abuja-woman-bites-off-neighbours-nipple.html
Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable by mascot87(m): 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2012
wicked world angry
Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mbok, wetin be 'unmentionable'?

58 Likes

Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2012
OP, Is it also unTYPEable? Type the name of the unmentionable and you can't be sued for any violation!
What the heck is unmentionable anyway? Is there no word for it in the English dictionary?

16 Likes

Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable by redcliff: 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
loool, these nairaland mods and their use of english. that word "unmentionable" is so funny.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable by martyns303(m): 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
Between the story and "unmentionable" I don't know which is more funny.

15 Likes

Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable by Denn(m): 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
what is unmentionable?
Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable by iamswizz(m): 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
Vampire..

1 Like

Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable by Leadn(m): 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
Crazy Nigerians!

Even if she poured her hot pepper water it doesn't warrant that level of assault! angry
Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable by Nasri100(m): 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
Dafaq? I don't understand the whole story

1 Like

Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable by Leadn(m): 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
martyns303: Between the story and "unmentionable" I don't know which is more funny.

Nips
Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable by dopeJemi: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
Can u kindly telL us wtf is UnmentionabLe angry
Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mistakenly, I threw the water away in front of my neighbour, Anastasia Uche’s, house, who came out and started raining insults on me.

Na lie. There was no mistake about it. lipsrsealed

Anywaz, bekiafu of the cannibals living near you.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable by mcevans1(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
NONSENSE!! Recycled Topic that doesn't exist.. Mstchewww embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable by nneh1(f): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
Unmentionable na nipples?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable by Leadn(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
Denn: what is unmentionable?

Nip.ple

1 Like

Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable by JustME7(m): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
cannibals and sadists in abuja.
Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
Wetin be unmentionable,these archaic terms that is being used in Nairaland...haba Seun,you claim to be an atheist yet you are over righteous

1 Like

Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable by Maxymilliano(m): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
Am I missing out something here? What unmentionables are we talking about here and how can it went missing even after suffering a bite?
Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable by patholaw: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
@Op what is d unmentionable? cuz have never com across any human part dat is unmentionable
Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable by aweleokolo: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
Wait please. Is this post for babies?

What is so mentionable about a NIPPLE please

Please let us behave our matured selves here.
Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable by mascot87(m): 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2012
tchidi: Mbok, wetin be 'unmentionable'?
One of the spherical/circular shaped object located in front of a womans chest grin

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2012
can somebody tell me what the word "unmentionable" stand for
Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
mascot87:
One of the spherical/circular shaped object located in front of a womans chest grin
oh you mean unmentionable mean unmentionable
Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable by Denn(m): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
since the unmentionable was bitten off, i can only say the unsayable. pouring water has now turned unthinkable. since pus is coming out of the unmentionable, unmentionable has turned undrinkable. however, the plantiff is lucky as she has two unmetionable. this implies that only one is unsuckable and the other unmentionable is unharmed.

i rest my unrepentant case.

52 Likes

Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable by FreeGlobe(f): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
why are you mentioning an unmentionable, what is the unmentionable and who made it unmentionable?
some quick questions.
Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable by Leadn(m): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
ehie: Wetin be unmentionable,these archaic terms that is being used in Nairaland...haba Seun,you claim to be an atheist yet you are over righteous

1 Like

Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
na b..reast come be unmentionable?na wa o
Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2012

Seriously, what is wrong with people?

7 Likes

Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
why them come mention bra now...unmentionable cover na im be bra
Re: Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable by dopeJemi: 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
So wats so unmentionabLe abt d nιppLe

Wah wud u say if it was a man's Dιck?

And y r dey stilL looking 4 it? Do dey wanna super-glue it back 2 d Bơơbs?

Omg! D mods r responsibLe 4 dis shocked

Dey r d 1s changing it

I thought dey had a word 4 every nasty word

It seems dey ran outta words
grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Arrested For Trafficking Of Maids (Photo) / EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam / Indian Police Arrest Nigerian For Peddling Heroin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.