Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Urgent Help, Please My Email Box Not Accessible - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Urgent Help, Please My Email Box Not Accessible (748 Views)

Pls I Need Urgent Help. I Forgot My Email Password / Error "f:\ Is Not Accessible. Access Is Denied¨ Help Please :) / Hotmail Not Accessible On My Lan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help, Please My Email Box Not Accessible by Tucom: 9:21am On Feb 08, 2008
My yahoo email box is giving me problem lately. It takes too long to open and sometimes I hardly send mail; it will go half way and stop. I dont know if the number of mails in the box can reduce the speed. I have about 245 mails with attachments and pictures therein. Or are other pple using .co.uk experiencing the same problem? I dont have such problem with the other boxes I use.

Please any useful suggestion will be high appreciated.
Re: Urgent Help, Please My Email Box Not Accessible by Maleeq(m): 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2008
Are you using the new Yahoo! Mail interface? If yes, this interface has a lot of enhancements that are heavy on the bandwidth. Thus, if you have a relatively slow internet connection, then you'd be having issues logging into your box and sending mails. The number of mails currently in your box does not affect the access speed to your mail box.

What you can do is switch back, temporarily, to the classic Yahoo! interface. It should be faster.

(1) (Reply)

Usb Flash Drives For Sale / Is It A Virus Or What? / How Do Youu Configure Your Desktop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.