Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,886 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Is TT Really Necessary In Pregnancy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is TT Really Necessary In Pregnancy? (982 Views)

Is Hitting A Child Really Necessary In Correcting That Child???? / Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy / Are Extra Lessons Really Necessary For School Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is TT Really Necessary In Pregnancy? by seasonedmom: 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
My cousin was given a tetanus toxoid shot during her 1st pregnancy and almost developed an abscess from the injection site. 4 yrs later now she is pregnant and is dreading being given another one. The question is this; is it really necessary for her to take it? especially since her 'risk' chance of getting tetanus is low?
Re: Is TT Really Necessary In Pregnancy? by smartmom(f): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
What do u mean by low risk btw? does she know when/where labour will come. I advice her to bear up and take the shot. Afterall that pain is very minor to the major pain of delivery abi? tongue For her baby's sake and her own health too sef.
Re: Is TT Really Necessary In Pregnancy? by enaye1(f): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
Hey smartmom wink since u are so smart, u got the correct answer here lol, how can she guarantee that her baby will not want to make an entrance in the market near an abbatoir for that matter?. My advice is to take the injection sharp sharp.
Re: Is TT Really Necessary In Pregnancy? by tpia1: 4:34am On Nov 24, 2012
health section?

(1) (Reply)

Snoring By The Spouse. How Do You Cope? / Strictly for aquarius niggas...February niggas / 5 Major Things That Can Ruin Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.