Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,619 members, 7,770,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:29 PM

Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell (17736 Views)

COREN Wants Death Sentence For Owners Of Collapsed Buildings / World's Largest Building Opens In China / Stubborn Tenants Refuse To Leave And Don't Pay Rent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by Boyoorisha: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
Can This Happen In Lagos Or Even Nigeria As A Whole?

A car stops beside a house in the middle of a newly built road in Wenling, Zhejiang province, China, November 22, 2012. An elderly couple refused to sign an agreement to allow their house to be demolished. They said that compensation offered is not enough to cover rebuilding costs, according to local media. Their house is the only building left standing on a road which is paved through their village.

Can you imagine this in Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by bokohalal(m): 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
They better leave. They are on death row(road).

8 Likes

Re: Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by mankevo(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2012
Zhejiang Province? Hnmm, which village? I really doubt if this is Chinese road unless its still under construction. 浙江什么路?你的照片我觉得不行!!

1 Like

Re: Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by Lamasta(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2012
For Lasgidi
If you see 7 bulldozers nobody go tell you to ask of compenation

3 Likes

Re: Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by kingingkinging: 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
death trap. Living on the road

1 Like

Re: Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by salam001(m): 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
Its frigging Possible

1 Like

Re: Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by seniorboy1(m): 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
I think dey should run mental test 4 the couple because this is nothing but crazynesssssssssssssssss
Re: Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2012
I find this picture spooky for some reason. Scary.

1 Like

Re: Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by DCTrendy(m): 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
Drunken drivers,

Plz dont ply that road!..lol.. funny thing, But seriously, Govt shld increase their compensation nah!

1 Like

Re: Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
Die de hungry them
Re: Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by mumumugu(m): 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
In abuja, elrufai go first dimolish . After dat, u can go to court where u wil stil loose

1 Like

Re: Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by xcitedjay(m): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
That place just turned a Tourist Attraction. They should add a lil bit of spice to the story and in no time people would wanna be visiting on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by HAH: 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
I heard on BBC that the couple are planning to have a drive- through shop at the ground floor. wise couple?

1 Like

Re: Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 24, 2012
Why does the building get better from bottom to top? The bottom gets shoddy so they build up? WTF?
Re: Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by 2goodbobo(m): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2012
How do they leave with the noises of cars plying near their house especially at night?
Re: Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by markus1133: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2012
looks very ugly like this
Re: Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by Ariyke: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2012
:*
Re: Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by 80million1: 11:34am On Nov 24, 2012
... Speechless ...

Are u kidding me?
Re: Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by kelvincoll(m): 11:34am On Nov 24, 2012
Do i smell photoshop here? undecided undecided Source pls!

I really dont see this happening in a developed country like china amidst safety concerns

2 Likes

Re: Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by jude33084(m): 11:34am On Nov 24, 2012
senior boy: I think dey should run mental test 4 the couple because this is nothing but crazynesssssssssssssssss

The construction company is to blame. Oshomole encountered same thing along airport road but resolved it peacefully. Τhis is one reason you dont give your construction work to a chinese company undecided
Re: Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 24, 2012
[quote author=Boyoorisha]Can This Happen In Lagos Or Even Nigeria As A Whole?

A car stops beside a house in the middle of a newly built road in Wenling, Zhejiang province, China, November 22, 2012. An elderly couple refused to sign an agreement to allow their house to be demolished. They said that compensation offered is not enough to cover rebuilding costs, according to local media. Their house is the only building left standing on a road which is paved through their village.
Hmm.they are nt criouz
Re: Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by jude33084(m): 11:37am On Nov 24, 2012
kelvincoll: Do i smell photoshop here? undecided undecided Source pls!

I really dont see this happening in a developed country like china amidst safety concerns

China has not attained that status of a fully developed country yet. Half of China is still rural aŋԂ lack basic infrastructural facilities. wink
Re: Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2012
It doesn't make sense.
Re: Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2012
jude33084:

China has not attained that status of a fully developed country yet. Half of China is[b] still rural aŋԂ lack basic infrastructural facilities. wink[/b]
Would you classify Nigeria in the same category with China or even India?
Re: Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by dasparrow: 11:57am On Nov 24, 2012
@Post

Hmmmmmm, I am speechless. The couple should turn the ground floor to a bagel shop and sell freshly baked bagels and fresh brewed coffee. cheesy
Re: Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by ghettodreamz(m): 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2012
Na wa oooo...

They stand a high risk of man-made disasters that might lead to death.

I trust Naija government with their werey dem go don bulldoze am down without further fuss and any compensation. embarassed
Re: Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by Rick9(m): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2012
[size=18pt] Na wah oh. Go build house for main road.

them no even fear say what if accident come happen unko.
[/size] [size=18pt] go mistakenly jam the house

make the government compensate them well jor.
[/size] [size=18pt] where that house dey no good at all

e dey very risky.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by escobar07(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
I saw this on aljazeera yesterday.
Re: Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by bigx(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
LMAO!!!! This would definitely make them leave... Its a matter of time.
Re: Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by Frostyzone(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
kelvincoll: Do i smell photoshop here? undecided undecided Source pls!

China is still undergoing development. They are not first world yet.
Re: Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by DandeNumeruno(m): 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2012
Fukkin chinkos..
Re: Road Built Around House In China After Owners Refuse To Sell by blkmum700: 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
more pic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Sacrifices Are You Taking Or Took To Build Your Own House? / Breaking News: Three-storey Building Collapses In Rivers State (photos) / Another Roofing Project In Port Harcourt For A Nairalander By H$lbroker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.