Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

A Question For The Christians!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question For The Christians!!! (730 Views)

The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? / "I'd Be A Christian If It Were Not For The Christians!" / 60 Questions For The Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A Question For The Christians!!! by Niflheim(m): 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
This is a question for the Christians!!!

Re: A Question For The Christians!!! by tpia1: 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
genesis 1

11 Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so.

2 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

13 And there was evening, and there was morning—the third day.
Re: A Question For The Christians!!! by tpia1: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2012
When pollen lands on a compatible pistil or female cone (i.e., when pollination has occurred), it germinates and produces a pollen tube that transfers the sperm to the ovule (or female gametophyte).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pollen

Pollination is the process by which pollen is transferred in the reproduction of plants, thereby enabling fertilization and s.exual reproduction.

In spite of a common perception that pollen grains are gametes, like the s.perm cells of animals, this is incorrect; pollination is a phase in the alternation of generations: each pollen grain is a male haploid plant, a gametophyte, adapted to being transported to the female gametophyte, where it can achieve fertilization by producing the male gamete (or gametes, in the process of double fertilization).

As such the Angiosperm successful pollen grain (gametophyte) containing the male gametes (sperm) gets transported to the stigma, where it germinates and its pollen tube grows down the style to the ovary.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pollination
Re: A Question For The Christians!!! by tpia1: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
although you're quite vulgar.
Re: A Question For The Christians!!! by advocate666: 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
^^^^ why are you quoting wikipedia and science instead of your bible?
Re: A Question For The Christians!!! by Niflheim(m): 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
@Tpia1,I was talking about Adam and not Hibiscus plant(zobo)!!!
Re: A Question For The Christians!!! by Niflheim(m): 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2012
@advocate666,Thank you my brother!!!
Re: A Question For The Christians!!! by k2039: 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
The question just reflects the level of reta.rdness of the OP.
Even an unborn kid knows whe Adam was created fully with his manhood intact,no extra creation was done on him after the first.
Re: A Question For The Christians!!! by Niflheim(m): 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2012
@k2039,so he was created with s.perm inside his d.ick right?was the s.perm for sleeping with animals since Eve was not around?
Re: A Question For The Christians!!! by k2039: 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
Niflheim: @k2039,so he was created with s.perm inside his d.ick right?was the s.perm for sleeping with animals since Eve was not around?
Yes ofcourse
Re: A Question For The Christians!!! by Niflheim(m): 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
@k2093,or was the s.perm just there for the purpose of extraction and drinking through w.anking,whenever he was thirsty,after a hard day's work?................................remember that there were no women on the planet at the time!!!
Re: A Question For The Christians!!! by Niflheim(m): 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
@k2039,so he slept with animals?which ones?a hippo? A hedgehog?a giraffe?
Re: A Question For The Christians!!! by tpia1: 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2012
^ Did you do that?
Re: A Question For The Christians!!! by tpia1: 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2012
advocate666: ^^^^ why are you quoting wikipedia and science instead of your bible?

Just because the op opened a thread in religion section doesnt mean she believes the bible.

Just like yourself.
Re: A Question For The Christians!!! by k2039: 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
Niflheim: @k2039,so he slept with animals?which ones?a hippo? A hedgehog?a giraffe?
I give up on you,I just realise your dumbness is by default
Re: A Question For The Christians!!! by fergusen: 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
Dumb, Rubish undecided
Re: A Question For The Christians!!! by tpia1: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2012
Niflheim: @k2093,or was the s.perm just there for the purpose of extraction and drinking through w.anking,whenever he was thirsty,after a hard day's work?................................remember that there were no women on the planet at the time!!!

You're free to assume adam wasnt s.exually matured at the time, but it was something he grew into later, just like humans today arent born s.exually matured?

I mean, duh.
Re: A Question For The Christians!!! by pastormustwacc: 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
tpia1: although you're quite vulgar.
Extremely so!
Re: A Question For The Christians!!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
Wow! So god intended that adam practise beastiality.

And to think christians of today condemn it.
Re: A Question For The Christians!!! by pastormustwacc: 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
^^Even if were so, them go delete am comot from bible sharperly.
Re: A Question For The Christians!!! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2012
pastormustwacc: ^^Even if were so, them go delete am comot from bible sharperly.

Are u a christian? Cos u are not really helping urself. Or maybe I do not clearly understand u.
Pls could u be a little more comprehensible?
Re: A Question For The Christians!!! by pastormustwacc: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
I am:
christian - 20%
muslim - 20%
pagan - 20%
atheist - 20%
miscellaneous - 20%

So have your pick
Re: A Question For The Christians!!! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
pastormustwacc: I am:
christian - 20%
muslim - 20%
pagan - 20%
atheist - 20%
miscellaneous - 20%

So have your pick

Lol! U really are funny.

Anyway I think u are an atheist who seeks spirituality, some sort of mind cleansing or refreashing effects.
Re: A Question For The Christians!!! by pastormustwacc: 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
I have spirituality already, but i am different from majority of christians you know, most likely because i have practised several religions at some points.
Re: A Question For The Christians!!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
pastormustwacc: I have spirituality already, but i am different from majority of christians you know, most likely because i have practised several religions at some points.

Okay but are u totally devoted to christianity now?
Or u're still somehow connected to the other ideologies?
Re: A Question For The Christians!!! by pastormustwacc: 11:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
^^^I believe entirely in christianity, but that does not mean i will agree with doctrines of men, hook, line and sinker. Because i have my own level of spirituality and understanding as well.

(1)

Why Is There So Many Jehovah? / The Nigerian Christian Music Awards (ncma) / How Satan Stops Our Prayers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.