Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua (665 Views)

Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies / Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] / I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by otexbaba(m): 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
November 21st will ever remain indelible in the heart of Oloko villagers as members of the palace guard to the community leader of Ajara Topa community in collaboration with a vigilante group operating in the area arrested a man who allegedly eats and sells human parts to ritualists, operating from a hole he dug under the Gbaji bridge along the Badagry-Seme border.

click here to see more pictures and read more - http:///2012/11/23/i-sold-human-parts-to-churches-and-ritual-killers-joshua/

source - www.

Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by mkoabiola: 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
Is dis unemployment again abi?
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by otexbaba(m): 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2012
I tire

(1) (Reply)

How Nine Gunmen Kill Three Prisons Warders In Warri Today / North American University Student Killed By Cultists In Lagos / Little Girl Abducted From Winners’ Chapel Found After Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.