Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Please Help! How Can I Download A Movie From Fzmovie? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help! How Can I Download A Movie From Fzmovie? (38922 Views)

How Do I Download Whatsapp For My Itel / Download A Whatsapp For Nokia Phones. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! How Can I Download A Movie From Fzmovie? by jude33084(m): 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
My fellow Nairalander, Fzmovie is no doubt an ocean holding up ♍☺re films than you can imagine but the problem is the trick in downloading them sad

I need a helping hand here Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊ηкs in advance

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Can I Download A Movie From Fzmovie? by ucforu(m): 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
Its easier and beta to download movie there using UC web
Re: Please Help! How Can I Download A Movie From Fzmovie? by jude33084(m): 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
ucforu: Its easier and beta to download movie there using UC web

Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊ηкs bro but it keeps showing ♍e ♍☺re irrelevant pages instead of the download page sad
Re: Please Help! How Can I Download A Movie From Fzmovie? by ucforu(m): 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
jude33084:

Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊ηкs bro but it keeps showing ♍e ♍☺re irrelevant pages instead of the download page sad

Yea, you have to read and follow the right link to download, be observant

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! How Can I Download A Movie From Fzmovie? by Brisingr(m): 5:13am On Nov 24, 2012
try this when u click on the format of choice either 3gp or mp4 or high mp4,click on the file to show u the download page then open any of the links like u are opening a new tab (using opera) immediately opera shows you what to download cancel that and post the url from the tab u just open to your ucbrowser download section and paste as new task chikena.in case one link does not work try the other ones.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Can I Download A Movie From Fzmovie? by jude33084(m): 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2012
Brisingr: try this when u click on the format of choice either 3gp or mp4 or high mp4,click on the file to show u the download page then open any of the links like u are opening a new tab (using opera) immediately opera shows you what to download cancel that and post the url from the tab u just open to your ucbrowser download section and paste as new task chikena.in case one link does not work try the other ones.

Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊ηкs bro smiley let ♍e try it.
Re: Please Help! How Can I Download A Movie From Fzmovie? by jude33084(m): 11:41am On Nov 25, 2012
Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊ηкs guys

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Can I Download A Movie From Fzmovie? by jude33084(m): 11:41am On Nov 25, 2012
Mehnn! I tried the UCbrowser stuff, maybe its ♍e that dont know the trick or how to use it but hey! I copied the link into my bb browser instead aŋԂ wooow! It worked. I tried Lion King first then Alien dawn all in my phone aŋԂ later my laptop. Thank guys kiss
Re: Please Help! How Can I Download A Movie From Fzmovie? by Brisingr(m): 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2012
1.go to this site mobseries.tk
2.in the web page look for download problems click here for solution
3.it should explain how to download better
it this same principle fztv series and fzmovies work on it has pictures so it should be easy to follow.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Can I Download A Movie From Fzmovie? by jude33084(m): 6:13am On Nov 27, 2012
Brisingr: 1.go to this site mobseries.tk
2.in the web page look for download problems click here for solution
3.it should explain how to download better
it this same principle fztv series and fzmovies work on it has pictures so it should be easy to follow.

Goodmorning bro! grin

Pls why are all the movies in fzmovies in halves; no full movie there?
Re: Please Help! How Can I Download A Movie From Fzmovie? by Chydobe: 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nice thread, although fzmovies.net has got lots of ads going on, it still remains one of the best latest free Hollywood and Bollywood movies download site...You should really try it out, its very easy to use it.

Click on link below to start downloading latest movies for free with high definition quality

http://www.newzified.com/www-fzmovies-net-search-download-free-latest-movies-here-fzmovie/
Re: Please Help! How Can I Download A Movie From Fzmovie? by karllemah44(m): 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
Brisingr:
try this when u click on the format of choice either 3gp or mp4 or high mp4,click on the file to show u the download page then open any of the links like u are opening a new tab (using opera) immediately opera shows you what to download cancel that and post the url from the tab u just open to your ucbrowser download section and paste as new task chikena.in case one link does not work try the other ones.
em bros no vex oo, abeg...my own is dat it, whenever I wanna download it keeps open another page like bet9ja and co...please can you help
Re: Please Help! How Can I Download A Movie From Fzmovie? by Offpoint: 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
karllemah44:
em bros no vex oo, abeg...my own is dat it, whenever I wanna download it keeps open another page like bet9ja and co...please can you help

best and easy way to download on fzmovies is by enabling adblocker on your browser. that site is filled up with too many redirecting ads.

most of my downloads there I use PC, it's easier and faster.
Re: Please Help! How Can I Download A Movie From Fzmovie? by adebowale351: 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
l
Re: Please Help! How Can I Download A Movie From Fzmovie? by alkene007: 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
karllemah44:

Activate ad block3r on ir ucweb, when u wan to download , d ads link page should open on another new window, then go back to your download window by dat time d download link will be up, zoom ..there u go
** Always let d ads page open or your download will be slow or wont open

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Can I Download A Movie From Fzmovie? by scarycuteface(m): 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
Get Téléchargeur de toutes les vidéos sur play stor
Re: Please Help! How Can I Download A Movie From Fzmovie? by krozay(m): 9:45am On Sep 23, 2020
Try netnaija dot com

(1) (Reply)

Meet New Nokia 3310 With 3G Network That Cost Around N30,000 / 19 Things (you May Not Know) You Can Do With Your Phone's Camera / The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.