Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

4 Hot Secrets Why You Would Never Succeed As A Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Hot Secrets Why You Would Never Succeed As A Blogger (1037 Views)

Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World / Get These 4 Hot In Demand Traffic Softwares And Get Over 10k Daily Visitors / How To Succeed As A Developer/designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Hot Secrets Why You Would Never Succeed As A Blogger by Nobody: 3:56am On Nov 24, 2012
There are vast opportunities online for those who are serious about making it online.

But everything that is huge and lucrative will become too crowded – leaving millions of people battling for a tiny space.

To succeed online one needs to know the secrets involved; the strategies and the Do’s and Don-ts in it. Since blogging is a lucrative business; everybody wants to get into it, some enter for the right reasons; while a lot of people enter for the wrong reasons.

Those entering blogging for the wrong reasons will likely quit after some time.

I have listed some reason below why some bloggers will never make it online and a WHAT TO DO part to teach them how to avoid the failures involved

in it.

1. You Give Up Easily

Blogging, just like any other business needs commitment and attention if you really want to succeed doing it. Giving up will not turn you into a star tomorrow; rather, it makes you a stagnate loser.

You venture into everything you think is profitable online, you seriously want make money and become famous online, yet -you don't want to pay the price for fame.

Sticking to one thing and doing it without ceasing is the only way you can be someone of importance in life.

Some scientist once said that if a person continues doing one thing repeatedly for 2 years, that the person will be a master in that field.

So is sticking to blogging, because in the long run, it will turn you into the person you always wanted to be.

I once was a serious victim of this before, I started blogging back in 2009; but due to laziness, I always found myself giving up unnecessarily.

I was looking for quick money in blogging then, instead of building a blog that will be of help to people and in return fetch me money.

I was busy checking my Adsense dashboard every hour even though I wasn't even writing any article then.

Funny right? I look back now and regret every minute I wasted doing the wrong thing.

Giving up easily in life won't make you a better. Looking at the long time achievements of what you'll become is the only gem that will stop you from giving up.

Don't give up when you see no comment on your blog after posting a wonderful post; don't give up when your guestposts are rejected.

Don't give up when you have a page rank of 0; don't give up when your Alexa rank is still in the tens of millions.

Don't give up; because, apart from aging - nothing in this life is permanent. Constant practice makes one perfect. Keep blogging no matter how hard it is for you.

All great bloggers overcame all the obstacles that came with blogging not because they were equip with two brains; But because, they knew exactly where they were heading to.

No magic is involved, it isn't a mind game - perseverance is all you will ever need to become a blogger that won't fail; a blogger you will see in the future and be proud of.

Remember - procrastination will only rob you of what you ought to be. And it is solely your choice to either give up or remain steadfast blogging your way to stardom.

What to do:

* Set realistic goals and make sure you achieve every part of it.

* Find bloggers around your area and connect to them.

* Join online forums for bloggers and be an active member.

2. YOU DON'T WANT TO LEARN

The second reason why a lot of bloggers will never succeed online is because they think they know all they ever need to know about blogging.

Just like the popular saying - "No man is an island."

No great blogger started from crash and made it up alone. A lot of bloggers don't read other bloggers' posts to gain more knowledge.

Neither do they research on what to write, they don’t know writing comes easy when you've researched on what to write.

The more you read random posts or articles online, the easier you can write on any subject.

Learning is a continuous process, without it you will always lack ideas on what to write about.

The urge to learn everything you need about your niche will bring you to stardom pretty quick; because learning and make you a knowledge power house where bloggers will come to tap from your vast knowledge.

Learning all you can about your niche will help you make friends easily in the blogosphere.

People tend to get naturally attracted to a person who is very knowledgeable about a field. Client love those types of persons - your wanting to learn will make your posts

unique which in turn will bring in clients from all directions.

Don't be a proud blogger; always be ready to learn new things.

WHAT TO DO:

* Subscribe to like 5 blog feeds of popular blogs in your niche and increase your knowledge by reading every new post they post on their blogs.

* Read every random topic you see online - it doesn't need to be from your niche.

* Research and read any topic that is readable, i.e. – What are onions? LOL

* Learn something new everyday – It will make you invaluable to people around you; and it will make it easier for you to write for any niche whatsoever without any stress.

3. YOU DON'T HAVE A STRATEGY

Just by blogging everyday will not make you succeed online - You need a strategy. Some bloggers just keep writing and writing without no focus or strategy.

Being strategic in life will always keep you ahead of your peers. Planning things out as a blogger will bring your chances of failing to a very slim percentage.

Your own may be a very short but precise tactics on what to do.

WHAT TO DO:

* I also have a simple strategy I follow, below is a simple mapped out strategy I follow -

* Write 30 posts in a month (1 per day).

* 20 of them will be sent to other blogs as Guest-posts.

* The remaining 10 will be posted to my blog.

* Be active on some selected forums and social networks at all times.

* Be active on Qoura and Yahoo! Answers at all times (An effective way to

build free strong backlink to your blog).

Commenting on at least 2 big blogs posts everyday (Backlink strategy)

Be active on my Facebook group 3 times a week.

That is my own strategy. Believe me, it is working for me.

Why don't you map out a good strategic plan for your blog so that your page ranks will increase for the better?

4. YOU ARE BLOGGING FOR MONEY

In my experience in blogging, it has come to my notice that those that entered blogging just for the monetary gain never last long.

Aiming for money at the back of your mind isn't a bad thing - since we're all human beings.

Nobody wants to do something they are not gaining anything from.

But, the reason why a lot of bloggers will never make money online is that they focus on getting the money by all means; and when it isn't forthcoming - they get tired of waiting and give up.

What you are focusing on matters a lot if you ever want to make it online. Concentrating on satisfying a need is the way to go, a need can be a particular topic online that haven't been covered extensively by anyone.

People who are looking for that particular topic/need will come for it, because the need you're satisfying online will in turn bring with it traffic and monetary benefits that you need.

WHAT TO DO:

* Stop thinking about money, instead - think about which need you haven't satisfied and take action.

* Make readers satisfaction your main aim - the more satisfied they are, the more royal visitors and money you'll eventually get.

* Read the first one and the second one again.

* Read the third all over again.

You have seen the reasons why a lot of bloggers will never succeed, don't make yourself one of them; strive for excellence and be the best you can ever be regardless of any condition you're in.

Don't forget to study the WHAT TO DO below each reason given.

http://godvillawess..com/2012/11/4-hot-secrets-why-you-would-never.html

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Review Www.oilandgasforum.com.ng / Download GSM Number Generator Here / Why SMF Admins Must Be Careful With Free SMF Mods - My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.