Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World (3678 Views)

The Web Has Become Really Annoying / Wapkans On Nairalan Meet Here / 4 Hot Secrets Why You Would Never Succeed As A Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World by pelij18(m): 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
No1 reasons why wapkans can never succeed is because they're too childish, try to see your site as a business that will yield much money in subsequent years and not a fun.

Mehn take a good look at yourself, try to imagine your self as mark zuckerberg, i am sure if facebook was built on wapka platform he should have been the greatest bragger and childish guy in the web world.

Most matured wapkan of the year Danny and from the beginning(owner of 9jabaze)

He that have ear to hear let him hear.
Re: Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
pelij18:
No1 reasons why wapkans can never succeed is because they're too childish, try to see your site as a business that will yield much money in subsequent years and not a fun.

Mehn take a good look at yourself, try to imagine your self as mark zuckerberg, i am sure if facebook was built on wapka platform he should have been the greatest bragger and childish guy in the web world.

Most matured wapkan of the year Danny and from the beginning(owner of 9jabaze)

He that have ear to hear let him hear.
Am afraid i'll av to disagree with you on some points
Re: Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World by pelij18(m): 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
Khaynet:

Have you ever seen or noticed a blogger who brags or behave childish, if yes pls mention his name?
Re: Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
pelij18:
Have you ever seen or noticed a blogger who brags or behave childish, if yes pls mention his name?
Not every blogger is successful

bloggers work pretty hard but you cant compare them to people who code from the scratch even if its wapka sef.

D truth remains when webmaster creates something he/she believes is great he'll want to let the world know

Theres nothing bad about it until he/she overdoes it.
Re: Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
Khaynet:

I agree with you naturally
Re: Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World by pelij18(m): 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
Khaynet:

Not every blogger is successful

bloggers work pretty hard but you cant compare them to people who code from the scratch even if its wapka sef.

D truth remains when webmaster creates something he/she believes is great he'll want to let the world know

Theres nothing bad about it until he/she overdoes it.
ya you're right, but take a look at wapkans you'll have no doubt that they're childish, thats why i respect the owner of 9jabaze he has no time.
Re: Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World by pelij18(m): 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
dhtml18:

I agree with you naturally
most times when i see the wapkans bragging and abusing their sef for a little wapka tag i wonder.
Re: Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World by Craigston: 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
pelij18:
A wapka user can also be a blogger because you can create a blog on wapka. Blogger is just like wapka: only that it has a differences from wapka in its details. And it is more limited than wapka (just my thought) since it's blog centered. I'd use wapka or any other free site builder for learning only since I'm still on mobile (don't have a pc yet). Once I'm done with the freebies and I get a PC, off I go. I can't have my quality content jeopardized by the uncertainty of wapka's continual existence.
Re: Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World by pelij18(m): 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
Craigston:
A wapka user can also be a blogger because you can create a blog on wapka. Blogger is just like wapka: only that it has a differences from wapka in its details. And it is more limited than wapka (just my thought) since it's blog centered. I'd use wapka or any other free site builder for learning only since I'm still on mobile (don't have a pc yet). Once I'm done with the freebies and I get a PC, off I go. I can't have my quality content jeopardized by the uncertainty of wapka's continual existence.
yes you're right, wapka is good and can be used to create any kind of site as far as you have the skills for such, not all wapkans are bloggers tho, as for me i am presently coding my bulk sms site now on php but for askusfast[dot]com it will remain on wapka so as to rule in terms of mobile question and answer site.

Wapka is cool and can be used to implement 75-80pc of php functions. But that does'nt mean if you successfully implemented 2 lines of code the whole world should know, why can't you wait for people to praise you, just as we've been praising dhtml.

I love wapka and wapka is my home, but all this childish habit shud stop.
Re: Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World by Craigston: 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
pelij18:
yes you're right, wapka is good and can be used to create any kind of site as far as you have the skills for such, not all wapkans are bloggers tho, as for me i am presently coding my bulk sms site now on php but for askusfast[dot]com it will remain on wapka so as to rule in terms of mobile question and answer site.

Wapka is cool and can be used to implement 75-80pc of php functions. But that does'nt mean if you successfully implemented 2 lines of code the whole world should know, why can't you wait for people to praise you, just as we've been praising dhtml.

I love wapka and wapka is my home, but all this childish habit shud stop.
Okay. I hope you know a good doctor that can help you in case of unexpected exit of wapka. I can't use wapka to build a community: all your data belongs to wapka and you'll have to rebuild all your functions again since it's not in a language that can run on other servers. Using wapka is like using BB codes: just an advanced version of it (maybe the back end version). You get? I wonder how you'll be able to transfer all your users to your new site if the need ever arises. Can you query wapka's database and get their usernames and passwords without being limited by wapka? And for the opinion that wapka can perform most of PHP's functions, I really doubt. You're limited by what Martins dictates. Can you use AJAX with wapka? It cannot even perform all JavaScript functions easily. Let your site start growing into an e-mammoth and you'll be surprised at what a shared free hosting on a risku platform like wapka can do to you: like I wrote earlier, get a doctor. Wapka is good though, but for learning purposes, I maintain. One thing again, extensive scripting can slow your page load time on wapka since your JS files aren't stored in a separate file. That's bad. Wapka doesn't support ftp: you code everything on your CP. Your users get to see errors when you test-run codes and it takes time for your CSS files to be updated. I like developing everything locally and upload when I'm done. Now, so much for wapka.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
^^^there is a lot of truth in what you say. However, wapka still has its own uses.
Re: Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World by pelij18(m): 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
Craigston:
Okay. I hope you know a good doctor that can help you in case of unexpected exit of wapka. I can't use wapka to build a community: all your data belongs to wapka and you'll have to rebuild all your functions again since it's not in a language that can run on other servers. Using wapka is like using BB codes: just an advanced version of it (maybe the back end version). You get? I wonder how you'll be able to transfer all your users to your new site if the need ever arises. Can you query wapka's database and get their usernames and passwords without being limited by wapka? And for the opinion that wapka can perform most of PHP's functions, I really doubt. You're limited by what Martins dictates. Can you use AJAX with wapka? It cannot even perform all JavaScript functions easily. Let your site start growing into an e-mammoth and you'll be surprised at what a shared free hosting on a risku platform like wapka can do to you: like I wrote earlier, get a doctor. Wapka is good though, but for learning purposes, I maintain. One thing again, extensive scripting can slow your page load time on wapka since your JS files aren't stored in a separate file. That's bad. Wapka doesn't support ftp: you code everything on your CP. Your users get to see errors when you test-run codes and it takes time for your CSS files to be updated. I like developing everything locally and upload when I'm done. Now, so much for wapka.
Lol you are really funny, who told you wapka will ever close down? Look wapka is a business managed by a team of people just like other tech companies e.g facebook and google.

Secondly, you said wapka can'nt support js fully who told you? Please take a look at nairakit(dot)tk and askusfast(dot)com on your pc and for your information wapka fully supports perl and with wapka you can be able to code a cool programmed pc site.( is no more a tale my moonlight, take a look at bkoplus(dot) and w3coursesng(dot)tk

thirdly you'll never have any problem with wapka as far as you never derogate their terms and condition mr man.

And for those of you whose data fully belongs to you, what can you be really proud of, the wapkans whose data are not owned by them have made lots of achievement dan those who own their data.

Yes wapka is cool as you said, but can you pls mail linda ikeji to leave limited blogger? If no then let us rock. grin
Re: Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World by pelij18(m): 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
@ Craigston , hehehehehehe am just laughing at you, pls dont ever mention wapka and free-host of a thing, incase you dont know wapka is hosted on one of the best host in the world, and ofcourse you know that you can'nt use arvixe host to compare wapka in terms of reliable hosting, wapka hardly goes down and if it does it will be just for sometime.

And seconly you talked about suffering it on wapka when your site becomes very large, i have seen lot and lot of big indian site hosted on wapka without any issue (reference) so for my site to be hosted on wapka no be problem joor, after all i know many blogs and php site hosted on free-hosting site.

All i just need from wapkans is quietness, focus and concentration/consecration and not all this things you're saying sir.
Re: Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World by Craigston: 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
Surely, I'm not discrediting wapka in any way. But you gotta know the truth: that's if you care to. It's cool. Yes. But I suggest you reread my posts with discernment dripping all over you. Uh, Pelij18, what do you think would have happened to Linda Ikeji if Google never restored her blog? I think that should help you understand a big bite of all these.
Re: Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World by pelij18(m): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
Craigston:
Surely, I'm not discrediting wapka in any way. But you gotta know the truth: that's if you care to. It's cool. Yes. But I suggest you reread my posts with discernment dripping all over you. Uh, Pelij18, what do you think would have happened to Linda Ikeji if Google never restored her blog? I think that should help you understand a big bite of all these.
All you just need to understand is that everyone must not be like you, i like to use wapka and you love something else, but all i know is that if google did not got a fake report linda ikeji would'nt have been banned.

so if i can be able to mentain wapka policies, then i dont need to fear.

If you were martins running a lucrative business would you care to close it down? Ofcourse you will not.

But seriously i am beginning to understand you, but i can't pullout my current site from wapka sir, but for other of my site's can be coded with php (reason: i am targetting the mobile market).
Re: Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 30, 2014
pelij18:
ya you're right, but take a look at wapkans you'll have no doubt that they're childish, thats why i respect the owner of 9jabaze he has no time.
9jabaze isn't a good model to new upcoming wapkans askusfast is far better in terms of design, maturedness, correct use of colors, concept and all in general
Re: Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 30, 2014
Craigston:
I understand your point very well but u know everything in this world has its disadvantages and imperfections
You just gotta learn how to use it to your advantage

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World by pelij18(m): 6:36am On Nov 30, 2014
Khaynet:

I understand your point very well but u know everything in this world has its disadvantages and imperfections
You just gotta learn how to use it to your advantage
thanks boss, that's what i meant earlierly, everything has it's own advantage and disadvantage, even wordpress,php,python etc, yea wapka has its own disadvantage but that does'nt mean that we should not use it.

Thanks once again.
Re: Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World by pelij18(m): 6:44am On Nov 30, 2014
Khaynet:

9jabaze isn't a good model to new upcoming wapkans askusfast is far better in terms of design, maturedness, correct use of colors, concept and all in general

Yea you're right, but 9jabaze is a good example of a matured guy, he is the only guy we can call CEO in the wapka world.
Re: Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:27am On Dec 04, 2014
pelij18:
Yea you're right, but 9jabaze is a good example of a matured guy, he is the only guy we can call CEO in the wapka world.
Its not what you think.
Danny stays here in Warri.
The guy is about 26-28 years old and has been on the wapka game for a long time.
I still feel 9jabaze should not be used as a standard for all wapka users.
The site is not just proffesional, its just successful in terms of traffic.
Meanwhile, according to my prediction, 9jabaze will overtake Naijaloaded in 2017, if it keeps growing at this rate.
Re: Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World by bedfordng(m): 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
thought wapka was dead.are people still making use of it?
Re: Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
bedfordng:
some people can be crazy most times.
Re: Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World by ClintonNzedimma(m): 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
pelij:
some people can be crazy most times.
not just crazy, also high on some unknown weed.
Re: Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
bedfordng:
Na you kill them ni?
Re: Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World by 360crest(m): 12:56am On Dec 26, 2014
Hmmm. Yet another waste of trend. U guyz seem to 4get dat in life there iz alwayz a starting point. I staerted, from there, just before I went profession into my new blog www.shoutershub.com
Re: Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World by soldierdollar(m): 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
Since I started blogging , I have stopped messing around with codes angry
Re: Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World by Henrique99: 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

Its not what you think.
Danny stays here in Warri.
The guy is about 26-28 years old and has been on the wapka game for a long time.
I still feel 9jabaze should not be used as a standard for all wapka users.
The site is not just proffesional, its just successful in terms of traffic.
Meanwhile, according to my prediction, 9jabaze will overtake Naijaloaded in 2017, if it keeps growing at this rate.
9jabaze overtaking naijaloaded?not possible
Re: Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World by ClintonNzedimma(m): 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
Henrique99:
9jabaze overtaking naijaloaded?not possible
it is, if it keeps growing at this rate, it will overtake naijaloaded in 2017 or roughly 2018.
Re: Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

it is, if it keeps growing at this rate, it will overtake naijaloaded in 2017 or roughly 2018.
Possible yes, but doubtful. . .
Re: Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
dhtml18:

Possible yes, but doubtful. . .
look at it on a lame man basis.
Lets just say Naijaloaded is is going 2 steps forward and 9jabaze is far behind but going at 6 steps forward.
U get my point?
If it keeps that pace till 2017, it will surely overtake.
But the possibility of the site growing at that rate is doubtful.
Re: Reason Why Most Wapkans We Never Succeed In The Web World by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
Yeah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Review This Forum Site / *** PERFECTMONEY Buy/Sell, AliExpress Payment & EBAY Payment Etc; Come In.** / Naijamateconnect - Nigeria's Social Networking/dating Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.