Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

What Do You Miss About 'molue' In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Do You Miss About 'molue' In Lagos (872 Views)

Share Your Molue Experience.... / Whats The Approved Mileage Of Molue Bus / Molue Buses Rebranding For A Comeback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Miss About 'molue' In Lagos by luvmijeje(f): 5:45am On Nov 24, 2012
Nairandlanders,share what u miss about 'molue' in Lasgidi.
Re: What Do You Miss About 'molue' In Lagos by eaglechild: 6:15am On Nov 24, 2012
it is very affordable
Re: What Do You Miss About 'molue' In Lagos by P4VS20: 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
you dont need to go through the door,
you dodge them like you dodge pot-holes
their exhaust fumes are so slick that even in your oye-tight car, they still come in to choke you
they re the reasons why i hated oshodi
they re a safety issue to humankind
Re: What Do You Miss About 'molue' In Lagos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2012
hundreds of lagosians they've sent to the grave expecially through the lagoon via third mainland bridge.
the sight of about ten people hanging by the door
If you are ever inside,the sound of the engine
their drivers mostly on singlet
double conductors that act as side mirrors
etc

(1) (Reply)

Honda Baby Boy Issues / Please Auto Gurus. I Need Help With For My New Honda Car / Best Coolant For A 2006 Honda Civic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.