Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent (11446 Views)

PHOTOS: Man's Penis Gets Stuck In Coke Bottle / Removing Body Organs Without Consent Permitted By The National Health Act, 2014 / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by webaplanet(m): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2012
Circumcision Turned Amputation: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent

Frankfort, KY — A Kentucky man that went under the knife for a circumcision only to wake up with an amputation of his penis has asked the Kentucky Court of Appeals to overturn a previous verdict siding with the doctor who performed the operation.

Phillip Seaton was supposed to undergo a standard circumcision as a treatment for an inflammation in October of 2007, but instead woke up to find his manhood missing.

The unscheduled amputation was necessary according to Dr. John Patterson, who discovered during the operation that Seaton had cancer in his penis.

Seaton contends, however, that the amputation of his penis was not necessary, because other options could have been available to him, reports The Huffington Post.

The lawsuit contended that Dr. Patterson should have received consent from Seaton before performing the amputation. Seaton’s lawyer, Kevin George, stated:

“The point is … a patient has a right. The doctor does not have the right to do whatever he wants, even if it turns out to be reasonable.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/329674/circumcision-turned-amputation-doctor-sued-for-removing-mans-penis-without-consent

For more odd and weird news visit the blog http://

1 Like

Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by MissyB3(f): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s joystick Without Consent
Lmao!
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by dominique(f): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2012
They should have at least told the poor man he had some form of cancer before choping the thing off. The cancer was prolly used as a smokescreen. The man should sue their asses ojawe.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 26, 2012
Jesus!
God forbid bad thing!
even if maggots were crawling out from the place,you cannot remove a man's most prized possession without his express written consent
Abomination
See how they turned Ifeanyi to Ifeyinwa with a stroke of the knife grin grin grin Babatunde has become Yetunde overnight without brea.sts o shocked shocked
The doctor should kukuma cut off his head with the same butcher knife since he has already killed the man

21 Likes

Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by ssainty(m): 2:12am On Nov 26, 2012
Baby
mama:

Jesus!
God forbid bad thing!
even if maggots were crawling out from the place,you cannot remove a
man's most prized possession without his express written consent
Abomination
See how they turned Ifeanyi to Ifeyinwa with a stroke of the knife grin
grin grin Babatunde has become Yetunde overnight without brea.sts o shocked shocked
The doctor should kukuma cut off his head with the same butcher knife
since he has already killed the man

u fit kill persin wit laff o....WTF
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by ssainty(m): 2:23am On Nov 26, 2012
d doc is an enemy of progress.I suggest dat he lies down too let d patient do a revenge operation,afterall what is good for the Tochuku is good for Emeka.see o?abi d guys for dat town don dey toomuch?

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 26, 2012
ssainty: d doc is an enemy of progress.I suggest dat he lies down too let d patient do a revenge operation,afterall what is good for the Tochuku is good for Emeka.see o?abi d guys for dat town don dey toomuch?

Are you sure this patient didn't get a babe the surgeon fancied at some point and when he saw the poor man knocked out cold from anesthesia on his operating table he took one look at the manhood and memories flooded in and instead of doing a simple circumcision,Dr Patterson sharpened his tools and went aboki on the unconscious patient.
People are wicked
They should carry out a thorough,I mean thorough investigation like the NPF grin
When did cancer become a definitive diagnosis without a pathology report
This surgeon had an axe to grind with that manhood,you can quote me. grin

1 Like

Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 26, 2012
My goodness! The man sweetness is gone. He should bear the condition and make sure that doctor doesn't get back his license!
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by Nobody: 3:31am On Nov 26, 2012
shocked shocked

He should ask that ritualist for a replacement. Im sure he can buy one back
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by Truckpusher(m): 3:41am On Nov 26, 2012
was your papa a ritualist?
SniperInADiaper: shocked shocked

He should ask that ritualist for a replacement. Im sure he can buy one back

Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by free2ryhme: 4:03am On Nov 26, 2012
The guy has a right and I disagree with removing his joystick w/out his consent
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by ichieakpo(m): 4:59am On Nov 26, 2012
Baby mama: Jesus!
God forbid bad thing!
even if maggots were crawling out from the place,you cannot remove a man's most prized possession without his express written consent
Abomination
See how they turned Ifeanyi to Ifeyinwa with a stroke of the knife grin grin grin Babatunde has become Yetunde overnight without brea.sts o shocked shocked
The doctor should kukuma cut off his head with the same butcher knife since he has already killed the man

lwkm

1 Like

Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by Lakayana: 5:47am On Nov 26, 2012
See how men body dey hot because they remove that notorious trouble maker if i sabi remove that thing plenty men no go get am for dem no deserve to get that trouble shooter.
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 26, 2012
it was for his good na! he should relax jhoor! what's the importance since he's had it? angry
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by honeric01(m): 5:49am On Nov 26, 2012
OMG, so no more excitement down there for as long as he lives?

CHAI, KY doctor just created one badazz angry man-without-a-hood. sad
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by honeric01(m): 5:49am On Nov 26, 2012
otooro: it was for his good na! he should relax jhoor! what's the importance since he's had it? angry

Can you give him yours?
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 26, 2012
honeric01:

Can you give him yours?

it won't fit. u knw what i mean cool
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by markus1133: 6:04am On Nov 26, 2012
awful ..
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by peerless2(m): 6:08am On Nov 26, 2012
so sad sad :
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by meksroland: 6:13am On Nov 26, 2012
Gay is allowed there, he can be bottom only and nothing spoil. Many gay men in US will extend their hand of friendship and even marriage.
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by femmy2010(m): 6:16am On Nov 26, 2012
He. Certainly deserve to know before is power took is chopped off.
His options should havebeen layed in black and whitefor him.
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by KINGwax(m): 6:22am On Nov 26, 2012
Okay, no be wetin una all dey think i dey think, my own be say, 'how the man go dey weewee'?i guess he'll be spitting it out like saliva! Abi?

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by mcdanieldrumz: 6:35am On Nov 26, 2012
He can stil be pressing 'bwuests' na grin
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 26, 2012
Lesson 1: Do not date a Doctor's girlfrnd, daughter or wife. When karma brings you at his mercy. Hmm! The unmentionable will be mentioned. Thanks!
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by Mallow: 6:48am On Nov 26, 2012
Wicked.
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by mascot5: 6:49am On Nov 26, 2012
dd doctor joystick need to be remove,so dat e go be 1-1
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by Kslib(m): 6:52am On Nov 26, 2012
Lakayana: See how men body dey hot because they remove that notorious trouble maker if i sabi remove that thing plenty men no go get am for dem no deserve to get that trouble shooter.
Na bad thing again to dey carry stick wey dey shoot down trouble??
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by mcevans1(m): 6:59am On Nov 26, 2012
Baby mama: Jesus!
God forbid bad thing!
Abomination

My legs don dey touch celing already grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by Goldenheart(m): 7:08am On Nov 26, 2012
the unmentionable was chopped offfffffff«»
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by justman29(m): 7:11am On Nov 26, 2012
if na 9ja doc do dt one ppl go talk say e wan use d man JT do ritual... Make jefferson chop off doki's unmentionable too... 50 50
Re: Doctor Sued For Removing Man’s Penis Without Consent by jaymdee(m): 7:12am On Nov 26, 2012
Why do I think the man was eyeing the Doctor's wife...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Moves To Prevent Doctors' Strike (Meets With NMA) / Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun / Lagos Collapsed Building: Donate Blood For Victims —red Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.