Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

3bed At Palmgrove Bustop & Executive Mini Flat @ Apata.,both A Year Rent - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3bed At Palmgrove Bustop & Executive Mini Flat @ Apata.,both A Year Rent (1249 Views)

800sqm @ Ajayi Apata Estate by New SHOPRITE, Lekki (Recent Pics.) / Letting! Letting! Letting! At Palmgrove, Ketu Mainland Lagos Nigeria / A Room Self Contain To Let At Palmgrove Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3bed At Palmgrove Bustop & Executive Mini Flat @ Apata.,both A Year Rent by Nairarealman: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2012
3BED IN D BUILDING FACING THE CROSSOVER AT PALMGROVE B/STOP WITH BALCONY FACING D HIGHWAY, 2STORES ETC.. 600K A YEAR RENT. 2) EXECUTIVE MINI FLAT@ APATA AT A CLOSE, HOUSE IS A NEW 3 STOREY BUILDING, TITLD, WATER, RICH COMPOUND WITH GATEMAN ETC 3OOK A YEAR RENT. CALL ME FOR INSPECTION - 08161596856
Re: 3bed At Palmgrove Bustop & Executive Mini Flat @ Apata.,both A Year Rent by Nairarealman: 9:24am On Nov 26, 2012
CALL
Re: 3bed At Palmgrove Bustop & Executive Mini Flat @ Apata.,both A Year Rent by sucess001(m): 11:25am On Nov 26, 2012
where is apata and wat is the total package? do u have pictures? the mini flat i mean
Re: 3bed At Palmgrove Bustop & Executive Mini Flat @ Apata.,both A Year Rent by Nairarealman: 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2012
yes i av pictures Apata @ palmgrove.. d mini flat is a must see. 300+50+50=400, PARKING SPACE, TOILET IN D SITTING ROOM ANOTHER TOILET IN D ROOM, TITLD, 24HRS WATER, GATEMAN, FEW TENANTS, ETC CALL ME
Re: 3bed At Palmgrove Bustop & Executive Mini Flat @ Apata.,both A Year Rent by sucess001(m): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2012
oga...further to my discussionson the subject..saying i have to pay regstration before seein the house is wrong...i ve checked ober 20 houses since i ve been househunting...so tat would translate to me paying them all... we need to be fair in our dealings...am a lawyer and i ve done tins like dis...if someone is payingu agency fee on payin for th house....y ask him to pay registration fee too?

and u also claim its wrong to ask for pics for a mini....bro...even if the house is gold...its just sane to knw wat one is discussin...if u get someone else for the mini...all the best...i wont be bullying into paying for sometin i ve not seen...
Re: 3bed At Palmgrove Bustop & Executive Mini Flat @ Apata.,both A Year Rent by Nairarealman: 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2012
Wretched time waster lord help you.. Buy enough airtime nd cal me dont mess with nobody bizness be civil
Re: 3bed At Palmgrove Bustop & Executive Mini Flat @ Apata.,both A Year Rent by sucess001(m): 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2012
Oga...I called u all d times we spoke. If u worth ur salt...u wud call back...I cut d line cos u were rude!I wonder wat kind of agent u re. U speak more like a tout and use threatening language. All cos I raise reservations about ur registration fee?

If anyone shd be civil...it shd be u...u got no respect and manners. And tellin me u re advertising a 2 billion hotel on NL doesn't impress me.

Next time...before u throw stones...dnt live in a glass house..

For all I knw... U r a fraud...or @ least ur mannerism is like one...
Re: 3bed At Palmgrove Bustop & Executive Mini Flat @ Apata.,both A Year Rent by Nairarealman: 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
U up to something go ahead but remember, what goes around comes around.. U just mad
Re: 3bed At Palmgrove Bustop & Executive Mini Flat @ Apata.,both A Year Rent by Nairarealman: 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
ROOMSELF @ A NEW HOUSE AT OGUNTOLU - SHOMOLU CLOSE TO D LOCAL GOVERMENT, NEW HOUSE, STANDARD ROOM, TITLD, 24HRS, WATER, PARKING SPACE, BULLET PROOF DOOR LOLZ ETC - 180 X2YRS, 150 X2YRS ETC CAL ME
Re: 3bed At Palmgrove Bustop & Executive Mini Flat @ Apata.,both A Year Rent by Nairarealman: 8:06am On Nov 29, 2012
CALL
Re: 3bed At Palmgrove Bustop & Executive Mini Flat @ Apata.,both A Year Rent by Nairarealman: 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2012
PAY ND PACK IN
Re: 3bed At Palmgrove Bustop & Executive Mini Flat @ Apata.,both A Year Rent by Nairarealman: 10:51am On Dec 01, 2012
UPDATED DEC 1st
Re: 3bed At Palmgrove Bustop & Executive Mini Flat @ Apata.,both A Year Rent by davodyguy: 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
but seriously it is wrong to demand for registration fee to inspect a ppty. its only poor agent that do this. a jide taiwo, ubosi eleh, ismail and partners, diya fatimilehin etc would never do such cheap things
Re: 3bed At Palmgrove Bustop & Executive Mini Flat @ Apata.,both A Year Rent by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 03, 2012
This guy called nairalandman or whatever is no serious agent.he is very Rude,disrespectful,highly unprofessional.i advice any serious househaunting person never to waste thier time in meeting him. He is a broke agent who will do anything to obtain 2k from you before inspection. And i bet you guys,he doesnt have any serious house to show you except houses not yet built,slums,and the likes. I have dealt with him and i am talking from Experience. STAY away from Him guys.
Re: 3bed At Palmgrove Bustop & Executive Mini Flat @ Apata.,both A Year Rent by sucess001(m): 8:41am On Dec 03, 2012
oh ooo...tot i was the only one who noticed this...the guy is soooo rude and talks like a tout...i got the feelinghe was a fraud
Re: 3bed At Palmgrove Bustop & Executive Mini Flat @ Apata.,both A Year Rent by sucess001(m): 8:50am On Dec 03, 2012
i also asked y he was demanding for reg fee...i explained to him that if i was pying reg fee or every house i checked...he could imagine how much i wud have paid...he sent me a rude response(attached)...sayin he doesnt want poor clients...and dt i was poor to afford a miniflt...

he then kept askin wen i wud pay like some fraudstar...

am a banker and lawyer d i know how to smell fraud from afar...i just knew sometin wasnt right about him..he later called to be threatening for me postin my earlier post here sayin do i wanto discredi him...and bla bla bla...

the id.iot tinks hez smart..

Re: 3bed At Palmgrove Bustop & Executive Mini Flat @ Apata.,both A Year Rent by Nairarealman: 9:40am On Dec 03, 2012
[b]WOW THANKS FELLAS I NEED THE FAME AND POPULARITY MATTER OF FACT I DON'T NEED TO UPDATE THIS POST ANYMORE SO SAD MOST OF THE APARTMENTS HERE ARE PAID FOR BY REASONABLE CLIENTS WHO KNOW WHAT THEY WANT I CONDUCTED INSPECTION DURING THE WEEKEND AND AM PROUD I VISITED SOME OF THE BUILDINGS AND MY CLIENTS GREETED ME WITH WARM SMILES. AND FOR THOSE WHO WANTS A MINI-FLAT IN AN ESTATE WITH 80,000 OR A 2BED FOR 170,000 I WILL ADVISE DON'T TAKE THE PAINS ON ME YOU AND I KNOW IS NOT ABOUT THE REG FEE MOVE TO IKORODU LMFAO ... I WONDER IF YOU CAN WALK INTO JIDE TAIWO OFFICE FOR SUCH DEALS WE DO THE DIRTY JOBS HUH WE HELP CLIENTS WHO EVEN PAY HALF PAYMENT ALSO A YEAR RENT HUH IS ALL WELL AND GOOD KEEP CALLING ME NAMES WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A PROOF ... NOW READ THIS !!!

Real Estate Mobilization Fee Lagos Nigeria - Reg fee

We charge real estate mobilization fee as Lagos Nigeria real estate agents.

The mobilization fee you pay is the consulting fees you pay to engage our services. The good part is that this amount is deducted from the real estate agent commission you pay us at the conclusion of the transaction.

Bottom line.

You don't pay anything more than you're obliged to pay for any real estate transaction with us.

But why do we charge real estate mobilization fee or consulting fees before accepting transactions (or business) you send our way?

The simple reason is that we are real estate professionals. And professionals in any field charge consulting fees.

Doctors charge consultation fees. You have to register and pay for a hospital card before a medical doctor attends to you.

Lawyers charge consultation fees. You cannot engage the services of an attorney without first paying his service charge.

The same applies to us as professionals.

When you pay the real estate mobilization fee, it tells us that . . .

1. You're serious about getting your dream home

2. You want the property of your dreams now . . . not later, not in 6 months time (we work with people who are ready NOW)

3. You have the financial capacity to pay for you dream property when we find it (No one with her right senses will stake her money when she's not financially ready)

We deal with only serious-minded clients who want to make real estate purchase or rental NOW and who have the financial commitment to do so. Our criteria for assessing clients' readiness is willingness to make financial commitment by paying our real estate mobilization fee.

Additionally, it takes a lot work, phone calls, and money (example, transportation costs) to network with property owners or their representatives to locate property, visit the locations to assess their value, and more.

It does not make business sense to do all of that work unless first you secure the commitment of the client who have expressed interest in getting the property in question. That commitment is expressed in financial terms by the client paying the real estate mobilization fee.

So, what's the mobilization fee?

A token. We charge . . .

# =N=2,000 for letting
# =N=10,000 for sales

Remember . . . this amount will be deducted from the real estate commission you pay us at the end of the transaction.

Please note that the mobilization fee is non-refundable.

Why?

The simple reason is that the mobilization fee (or registration fee or consulting fee) you pay is actually spent searching for your dream property. In effect, the consulting fees you pay us is used to offset part of the costs associated with locating and securing the property you requested.

This means that if you back out of the deal at any time during the transaction, you lose the real estate mobilization fee you paid to us.

You can be absolutely certain of one thing . . . we are serious business people. Our customers' interests come first. The mobilization fee only guarantees that we are dealing with the right clients in the first place. Many Thanks .. REAMIN BLESSED & THE NAME IS SAMUEL NAIRAREALMAN IS JUST A USER NAME [/b][i][/i]
Re: 3bed At Palmgrove Bustop & Executive Mini Flat @ Apata.,both A Year Rent by Nairarealman: 9:46am On Dec 03, 2012
sucess001: i also asked y he was demanding for reg fee...i explained to him that if i was pying reg fee or every house i checked...he could imagine how much i wud have paid...he sent me a rude response(attached)...sayin he doesnt want poor clients...and dt i was poor to afford a miniflt...

he then kept askin wen i wud pay like some fraudstar...

am a banker and lawyer d i know how to smell fraud from afar...i just knew sometin wasnt right about him..he later called to be threatening for me postin my earlier post here sayin do i wanto discredi him...and bla bla bla...

the id.iot tinks hez smart..
YOU AND I KNOW YOU AINT NO BANKER NOR LAWYER .. PUT YOUR CELL NUMBER UP AND LET ANYONE ON THIS THREAD HAVE A SIMPLE CONVERSATION WITH YOU UNLESS YOU GRADUATED FROM A UNIVERSITY IN D NORTH OR PAID YOUR WAY OUT OF THE UNIVERSITY. LMFAO
Re: 3bed At Palmgrove Bustop & Executive Mini Flat @ Apata.,both A Year Rent by sucess001(m): 10:31am On Dec 03, 2012
see this idi.ot talking... i dont need to put up anytin...this is social media...u knw y i never told u my full profile? cos u sound fraudulent...it confirms wat everyone is saying...u re rude...explains y u didnt even knw who i was...i dnt freakin need to lie...u re just an upstart and if u continue this way...u ll run down...cos pple call u...u just assume u knw dem and wat they do...u wont meet me on the street and be bold enuf to even talk to me...ode...

wat professional uses the words 'lmfao' and 'wtf' on his official page wen discussing business?i choose to keep my identity from fraudstars like you...ask the other agents who know me...i can vouch for "the Property Concession Company"...the young man didnt collect anytin and took me around...very well behaved and nice...i can recomend him anywhere...i also met him on nairaland...buh you...you just a rude fraudstar...

for you 411...i earn enuf to pay ur salary...oponu...
Re: 3bed At Palmgrove Bustop & Executive Mini Flat @ Apata.,both A Year Rent by Whynow(m): 11:48am On Dec 03, 2012
Yes Success, i agree with you my brother. There are good ones like Aproglobal and xplicit. They are awesome, took me with their cars (very learned and intelligent gents)
There was one other idiot that took me to an uncompleted building, Goosh I felt like knocking him down with my SUV.
Nairafakeman, if you are reasonable you will use your head. angry
Re: 3bed At Palmgrove Bustop & Executive Mini Flat @ Apata.,both A Year Rent by IykeD(m): 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
I commented on this thread about this same Nairarealman or whatever his name is and some i.diot hid my comment for no reason. WHY..oh I guess whoever hid it is the chief fraudster here.
Re: 3bed At Palmgrove Bustop & Executive Mini Flat @ Apata.,both A Year Rent by bolof2000(m): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2012
THIS GUY IS A TYPICAL HUNGRY AGENT. HE GOT NO SINGLE CLASS OR MANNERS OF TALKING. IF YOU NEED SERIOUS AGENT,NEVER CONTACT THIS GUY. HE WASTED MY ENTIRE SATURDAY CHECKING UNCOMPLETED HOUSES,DEMANDING FOR 2K LIKE HE WOULD DIE WITHOUT THAT MONEY. like i said guys,those houses he listed here doesnt not exist. he is no serious agent, the office he claimed to have is under one dirty house stair case. Plz do not deal with HIM.
Re: 3bed At Palmgrove Bustop & Executive Mini Flat @ Apata.,both A Year Rent by IykeD(m): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
bolof2000: THIS GUY IS A TYPICAL HUNGRY AGENT. HE GOT NO SINGLE CLASS OR MANNERS OF TALKING. IF YOU NEED SERIOUS AGENT,NEVER CONTACT THIS GUY. HE WASTED MY ENTIRE SATURDAY CHECKING UNCOMPLETED HOUSES,DEMANDING FOR 2K LIKE HE WOULD DIE WITHOUT THAT MONEY. like i said guys,those houses he listed here doesnt not exist. he is no serious agent, the office he claimed to have is under one dirty house stair case. Plz do not deal with HIM.

Yes, he is a very hungry time-waster and nothing more. I bet it's same guy called "lanredo". He must have changed his handle to "Nairarealman" cos people have known him as a fraudster with the first handle.

(1) (Reply)

Various Properties For Sale/rent Around,festac,amuwo Odofin,satilite,okota,apapa / Self Contain Urgently Needed In Osogbo Osun State / We Drill Industrial Borehole/water Well ( Picture) @ Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.