Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Action Required On Dstv/supersports. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Action Required On Dstv/supersports. (571 Views)

Supersports Flogs Of The World Cup, Did You Agree With Them / Supersports Will Show All 5 Africa WCQ Play-offs Live / Nigeria’s 50 Greatest Footballers Of All Time By Supersports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Action Required On Dstv/supersports. by doubleroti: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2012
I am a football lover and after a hectic week, I kick back and watch a lot of footie just like many Nigerians.

For some of us, the analysis before the game is just as juicy,that's why it's so annoying when they impose the supersports nigeria studio on us. There was a time when 210 would show the ITV analysts and 213 would show ikpeba and co.

Was watching a couple of hours ago and Andy Townsend and his team were about to start discussing RDM and Hughes, and within a blink, Chisom was on the screen.

With all due respect to the Nigerian analysts, I still believe we should be given the priviledge of choosing which we want to watch.

It could be a long shot, but I feel we can demand that they air both studios, at least we shell out 11k monthly majorly for the footie.
Re: Action Required On Dstv/supersports. by CHARLOE(m): 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
@ topic, am with u on dis, amokachi is d most annoying of dem all, with his 'u know, u know..." and his fake american tongue.

(1) (Reply)

Brazil World Cup 2014 Mascot Unveiled / Warri Wolves Go On Spending Spree / Blatter Calls For Relegation To Punish Racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.