Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost - Business To Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost (35693 Views)

Introduce Your Business To All Over World Free Of Cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by senatorfc(m): 3:16am On May 07, 2017
*PRODUCT OF THE DAY*

*UPTOWN COURTS*

Uptown Courts is located within the fast rising region and industrial belt of Lagos State, along the Lekki Free Trade Zone, Ibeju-Lekki with the closed proximity to the Atlantic Ocean.

PRICE: *N3.5M*
TITLE: *Global C of O*
SIZE: *600sqm*

*_UPTOWN COURTS EXT. IS CURRENTLY SELLING AT A PROMO PRICE_*

PRICE *3M*

*NEIGHBOURHOOD*
- Dangote Refinery
- The New International Airport
- Pan African University
- Lekki Free Trade Zone
- The New Seaport
- 2 Golf Courses
- Several Upcoming Gated Estates.

For more information and inspection, kindly contact or whatsapp:....Mr. Adefisan 08034110292
Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by senatorfc(m): 3:22am On May 07, 2017
*PRODUCT OF THE DAY*

*UPTOWN COURTS*

Uptown Courts is located within the fast rising region and industrial belt of Lagos State, along the Lekki Free Trade Zone, Ibeju-Lekki with the closed proximity to the Atlantic Ocean.

PRICE: *N3.5M*

*_UPTOWN COURTS EXT. IS CURRENTLY SELLING AT A PROMO PRICE_*

PRICE *3M*

*NEIGHBOURHOOD*
- Dangote Refinery
- The New International Airport
- Pan African University
- Lekki Free Trade Zone
- The New Seaport
- 2 Golf Courses
- Several Upcoming Gated Estates.

For more information and inspection, kindly contact or whatsapp: Consultant Adefisan on 08034110292
Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by topsy23: 11:47am On May 10, 2017
To make inquiry for cables and also place order
https://www.nairaland.com/2326721/nigerchin-kabelmetal-coleman-cables-why/2

For complete design of ELECTRICAL and MECHANICAL DESIGN drawing visit this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-electrical

For complete standard electrical and mechanical installation visit;
https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9
Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by kcnwanma(f): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
SHARE WITH ME is a WhatsApp group of people with common interest. We contribute money , buy foodstuff from wholesalers and share ( pay less buy more)
We contribute money and share this followings foodstuffs in bulk.
1) Cow Meat /15people/ 12k per share and half a share is 6k
2) Goat Meat /3people /8k each and half a share is 4k
3) One carton of Dry fish/ 4 people /8k each and half a share is 4k
4) 30kg bag of stock fish /8 people /12k each and half a share is 6k
5) One big bag of Crayfish / 9 people /6k each and half a share is 3k
6) Big bag of Onions /3 people / 5k each and half a share is #2,500
7) 100kg of Iron beans/ Brown beans /8people / 5k each and half a share is # 2,500

WhatsApp me on 08064640997 or drop your number to be added.

**Have value for your money **

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by Mcleo007(m): 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hello everyone,

INTRODUCING IBL ESCROW SERVICE

Hello good people of Nairaland. This is introducing the IBL ESCROW SERVICE, an innovation of my company, THE INSPIRED BY LEO GLOBAL SERVICES. I feel honoured to say I have been a big beneficiary of this great online forum. I started IBL PROCUREMENT AND LOGISTICS some years back after carefully understanding the need to create a service that could cater for a set of people (those not in Lagos and have things to pickup and have dispatched to their location), especially during the mini importation boom. The brainchild of the business; thanks to God, the people that employed my service and the continuous flourishing of this great forum, IBL PROCUREMENT AND LOGISTICS has grown and promises to achieve greater heights. At it, I became an employer of labour and groomed young protégés who are doing ok on their own now.

For your escrow needs, kindly check out our thread; https://www.nairaland.com/3863210/introducing-ibl-escrow-service

Thanks
Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by drisaac4luv(m): 12:26am On Jun 22, 2017
We are OYE OF ZION NATURAL ENTERPRISE, a registered company that deals with the exportation of Nigerian foodstuffs, bitter kola, Natural cocoa powder, ox-gallstones. We are Open to buyers worldwide. Interested buyers can visit our website; www.oyeofzionnaturalenterprise..com.ng
Our contact; +2348168701264
Email; oyeofzionnaturalenterprise@gmail.com,
drisaac4luv@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by butchery(m): 7:49am On Jul 31, 2017
fresh food counter you can use in the restaurant, kitchen,butchery,bakery,dairy and supermarket and stores.scanning
it will give the name of the items,price perkilo or per pic,production date/last date which you can program by yourself,print sticker out to label your products.
innovative printer options.
capacities to suit your market.
compact design.
call us today..tel. 08020685390
we deliver at your step door.
Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by jakesjohnson(m): 9:41am On Aug 28, 2017
We are HI-TECH SECURITY ...We offer security service to company ,event ,hotel ...kindly contact us for security service on 08164657774...you be sure you do

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by ICTandILtd: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
ICT & I Limited is Nigeria’s first Business Solutions and Process Improvement Company.

Essentially, our slogan “Make More Money” summarizes what we do. We support you with savoir faire and technology to enhance your business profitability.

We do this by introducing structured business practices while leveraging the best of social media, manpower development, programming, latest technology equipment and ICT to your advantage all at unbelievably low costs.

We have developed software ShopMaxi (For suparmarkets, pharmacies and boutiques) HotelBox for hotels and we a also have other software in the works in a bid to make your business :

a) More effective
b) Reach wider audience
c) Serve Your Customers Better
d) Reduce waste, costs, errors and theft
e) And there by Increase Turnover and Profit

Features :

Account balancing and accurate invoicing

Shopmaxi software offers excellent close-of-day routines to help you maximize that one hour. You will gain 20% more of lost profit by doing this.

Accurate Data and Statistics

Shopmaxi comes with plenty of check-ability stats (daily, monthly, weekly reports) that can give you an idea of staff to sack and which to promote. What goods will expire in 3 months time, so that you can reduce to clear. This increases your profits by over 50%.

Receipting

Shop maxi's point-of-sales feature calculates and prints cash paid and change on every receipt so that you are not losing any money or price effects due to bad arithmetic on the part of your sales girl. This promotes sales and goodwill by about 50%.

Stock Counting

One big secret of very successful businesses, especially trading outlets, is that you must be ready to count stock, but thankfully, you can now contract it out. ICT&I provides a shop auditing service for a fee, and from there Shopmaxi takes over. Ourt new WizCount technology which uses barcoding makes life a lot easier. As you sell, it simply subtracts the items sold from the items bought to give you the stock on hand so that you can detect what is missing. This saves you heavily on lost stock and can increase your profit byt 20%.

ShopMaxi CRM
A Customers Relationship Strategy that never forgets birthdays and anniversaries, and sends SMS messages to customers. This gives your shop more than 200% increase in profitability as customers refuse to move even when your competitor has a slightly better price.

Barcoding
Shopmaxi applies the latest barcode technology to help you improve sales delivery and identify what fragrances or flavours of a product is really moving and which is not.

we also sell systems, cash drawers, receipt printers, pole display, touch screen etc.

To know more about Shopmaxi ,hotel box and all our other services contact us through phone via 08033120866,08168609433 or through email: ictandiltd@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by Syphonn(m): 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
Are you imagining how you can use your Facebook profile to boost your business?

Looking for tips and guides to help you successfully affiliate your personal and business identities on Facebook?

While Facebook stops people from using personal profiles just for commercial gain, you can use your Facebook profile to indirectly boost awareness of your business.

In this article, you are going to discover how to focus your Facebook profile for a professional audience and find tips to help you post from your Facebook profile to support your business presence.

Read more
http://www.busygisting.com/a-guide-for-marketershow-to-use-a-facebook-personal-profile-for-business/
Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by Aburumah75: 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Aladdin68:
I am currently looking for wholesale and individual clothing buyers in Nigeria.
Women, Children and Men clothing direct from Turkey at cheap rates.
Please contact me if you are interested, leave your email and contact number. Pictures of stock available and price list on request.
k.aladdin@hotmail.com

interested on women wears
send specimens via WhatsApp 08035166040
Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by ifegbo1(m): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
SPECIFICATIONS.
Cashew NUT

Kor: 48lbs
Outturn:180-205max
Moisture content :5%
Defective :7%
Foreign matters :0.25%.
Available in Abia state.
Quantity: 1000 Tonnes.

EGBOGU VENTURES,RC 2544065 TIN 2110024164,we take pride in being regarded as one of the most reliable source of,Bitter cola,garri,Yam,Vegetables,Ogbono,Cola-nut,see same,Hibiscus flowers,farm machine, cashew nuts,Ginger,Garlic,palm oil,palm kanel,palm shell,Cocoa Beans,ground nuts,sea foods etc producers and exporters in Nigeria. We have been in production and service,Business,aim to provide our clients with quality service.We are always available any time, any where at your comfort,demands,we deliver

egboifeanyi@gmail.com
www.egboguventures.vconnectsites.com

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by ifegbo1(m): 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
EGBOGU VENTURES,RC 2544065 TIN 2110024164,we take pride in being regarded as one of the most reliable source of,Bitter cola,garri,Yam,Vegetables,Ogbono,Cola-nut,see same,Hibiscus flowers,farm machine, cashew nuts,Ginger,Garlic,palm oil,palm kanel,palm shell,Cocoa Beans,ground nuts,sea foods etc producers and exporters in Nigeria.

We have been in production and service,Business,aim to provide our clients with quality service.We are always available any time, any where at your comfort,demands,we deliver

We have the capacity to store and supply capacity of over 15,000 Metric Tonnes of agricultural commodities, in-house technical team, experienced agronomic, quick transport / logistics company and a stand-by warehouse capacity of 100,000

egboifeanyi@gmail.com

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by ifegbo1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
EGBOGU VENTURES,RC 2544065 TIN 2110024164,we take pride in being regarded as one of the most reliable source of,Bitter cola,garri,Yam,Vegetables,Ogbono,Cola-nut,see same,Hibiscus flowers,farm machine, cashew nuts,Ginger,Garlic,palm oil,palm kanel,palm shell,Cocoa Beans,ground nuts,sea foods etc producers and exporters in Nigeria.

We have been in production and service,Business,aim to provide our clients with quality service.We are always available any time, any where at your comfort,demands,we deliver

We have the capacity to store and supply capacity of over 15,000 Metric Tonnes of agricultural commodities, in-house technical team, experienced agronomic, quick transport / logistics company and a stand-by warehouse capacity of 100,000

egboifeanyi@gmail.com

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by easyway4me: 11:40am On Oct 28, 2017
Good day fellow Nairalanders,
YES, the very basic training and online business package for any beginner to start internet marketing in Nigeria.
Here you can Promote HOT Selling Products and Services Through Online Automated System and make as much as N300k+ monthly genuinely and legitimately. Therefor, visit: http:///2ilmle1 or/and http:///2wxQxbg No, this is not about lottery, lotto or sweepstake, 90% of those that play lottery hardly win. In some other cases, the winner takes all. Lottery is purely a matter of luck and not everybody can be fortunate with the idea.
If you are not a doubting Thomas, it seems the universe has chosen you to be the next Millionaire!
Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by DIMPLIGIRL: 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
Enroll in our Driving school and you will be glad you did. Comfortable cars , we are FRSC certified.

Call 08033205776

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by DIMPLIGIRL: 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2017
WE PARTNER WITH ROAD SAFETY AND WE ARE FRSC CERTIFIED.
CALL US TODAY … LEARN TO DRIVE OR PERFECT YOUR DRIVING SKILLS,
ESPECIALLY THIS FESTIVE PERIOD.
SERVICES WE RENDER INCLUDE:

A) DRIVING SCHOOL ( PICK UP/DROP OFF SERVICE IS AVAILABLE)
B) DEFENSIVE DRIVING
C) DRIVERS TRAINING
D) EMPLOYMENT OF DRIVERS ( REGISTER WITH US IF YOU NEED A DRIVING JOB, FEMALES ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO REGISTER)
E) OUTSOURCING OF DRIVERS ( MALE OR FEMALE DRIVERS … FULL BACKGROUND CHECK HAS BEEN CARRIED OUT
F) ONE OFF DRIVERS
G) HAULAGE TO ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA
H) AA MEMBERSHIP WITH BENEFITS; VEHICLE BREAKDOWN RESCUE
I) EXECUTIVE CAR HIRE
J) FLEET MANAGEMENT

CALL US TODAY TO EXPERIENCE AN OUTSTANDING SERVICE- 08033205776

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by ifewinner(m): 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
Macwinner Collection (makers of quality & fancy boxers)

Physical Contact address: Abuja,Niger state,kano state and kastina state
Phone contact/WhatsApp: 08068853611

This a business that has being paying me since I start my Nysc service in kastina state I started with 5,000 naira before going fully into production, packaging and sells.. We offer both in bulk and 3in1 as packed hurry and contact us today as we are looking for more distributor's nation wide! You too can become your own boss! With 5,000naira we can supply you 20 boxers at the rate of 250#, packed 3in1 is at 900# per pack at the rate of 300# for one inside the packet. We await your calls as we look forward to start doing bigger and greater business.
Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by ACAN(m): 9:12am On Dec 20, 2017
SIMPLIE PORSH:
» Wholesale & Retail sale of Clothing, Pure Virgin Hair, Fabrics & Accessories
» Interior Design & Remodeling
» Business Consulting & Devpt

Products
- Fashion Outfit and Accessories for Men, Women and Kids ranging from Tops, Dresses, Shirts, Blouses, Jeans, Chinos, T-shirts, Wallets, Bags, Sandals, Shoes, Belts, Hats etc.
- Fabrics: African Prints, Chiffon, Atiku, Cotton etc.
- 100% Human Hair in Wavy, Straight and Curly (Type: Malaysia, Indian, Peruvian, Cambodian, Russian and Spanish).

Address: 17 Ayodele Okeowo Street, Soluyi, Gbagada, Lagos State, Nigeria., Lagos, Lagos
Phone: +2348065497326
Mobile phone: +2348026665019

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by ACAN(m): 9:17am On Dec 20, 2017
L'Reme Enterprise

We are suppliers of Seafood, frozen food and poultry products to Hotels, Restaurants and Caterers.
Our products include but are not limited to Prawns, Shrimps, Lobster, Crabs and all kinds of fishes from Barracuda, Sole fish, Mackerel, Croaker, Ink Fish to Salmon, Tilapia and much more.

We also deal in Turkey, Chicken, Snails, and Gizzard etc.
Our expert experience as suppliers to many of the country's prestigious hotels, restaurants and caterers provides us with the specific knowledge required to deliver fresh, quality and prompt product and service.

Joyce Awoyinka
Ceo & Founder
+447459075358, +2348065497326
Email: lremeenterprise@gmail.com
Head Office: 17, Ayodele Okeowo Street, Soluyi, Gbagada, Lagos State
Branch: Ijora Cool wharf, Opposite Wema Bank, Ijora Olopa, Lagos, Nigeria
https//www.lnstagram.com/lremeenterprise/
https//www.facebook.com/lremeenterprise/

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by ACAN(m): 9:19am On Dec 20, 2017
Top Energy Nigeria Ltd

Top Energy Nigeria Ltd is the smart, simple solution to your energy needs. Our top-notch mode of operation provides you with the best performance you seek.

We have trained team of skilled professionals working round the clock in providing first class products and services delivery that are second to none. Our clientele needs are topmost priority, driving our core value at the forefront of management operation in the oil and gas industry here in Nigeria and Africa at large.

We are licensed Oil & Gas Company established in Lagos, Nigeria. We are into Sales and Distribution of Petroleum Motor Spirit (PMS), Automotive Gas Oil (AGO), Dual Purpose Kerosene (DPK), Low Pour Fuel Oil (LPFO) and Gas at affordable prices.

Address: Plot 2 Samelein, Off Opebi links bridge, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos State.
Phone: +2347037302693, +2347035158433, +2348170462044
Email: info@topenergynigeria.com
michael@topenergynigeria.com
iykopress@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by Hexilon: 10:23am On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by ACAN(m): 11:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
Do You Really Need To Know Technical Analysis?

Just of recent, I received phone calls from few persons regarding technical analysis. However, I understand that they don't know much about it because neither have they attended my seminar nor bought any of my previous materials but that is still fine because I will be having a Seminar on the *24th of February on Technical Analysis for Amateurs and Professionals.*

Now back to our conversation, after the phone call, I will never assume anything again which why I want to discuss the advantages of learning and practicing technical analysis.

Technical analysis is the study of price charts and basically any information that can be compiled from them, such as volume analysis, cycles, trends and statistics. Technical analysis is used to forecast price movements, as well as provide methods of entry and exits from trades. If you are new to trading, here are some of the advantages of technical analysis.

*1. Provides All Current Information.*

*2. It helps determine price moves in trends* That is, technical analysis is used to isolate trending and non-trending periods.

*3. Repetition:* Technical analysis is largely based on uncovering common patterns, finding those patterns again and using them to trade. This doesn’t mean that history repeats exactly though.

*4.Timing and Precision:* A major advantage of technical analysis is that it provides you with ways to “time” your trades.

There more advantages that will directly affect your portfolio which cannot be discussed here so you can reach me on 08028164085,08032055467 or send an email to ambroseconsultants@yahoo.com for more useful information and clarification.

Happy Trading,
Ambrose Omordion
www.investdataonline.com
Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by medifrank(m): 5:58am On Feb 08, 2018
I buy gift cards like... *** iTunes Gift card ***amazon Gift card ***steam wallet gift card ***Walmart Gift Card Vanilla gift card and other gift cards you have I also buy others country gift card I.e ***Australia gift card ***Canadian gift card etc are also welcome *** ''''''''''''''"""" Instant payment within 10min ........................................ God bless your hustle...... Add me up on whattsapp 07087687220

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by medifrank(m): 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
I buy gift cards like... *** iTunes Gift card ***amazon Gift card ***steam wallet gift card ***Walmart Gift Card Vanilla gift card and other gift cards you have I also buy others country gift card I.e ***Australia gift card ***Canadian gift card etc are also welcome *** ''''''''''''''"""" Instant payment within 10min ........................................ God bless your hustle...... Add me up on whattsapp 07087687220

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery / AGO, DPK AND PMS FROM THE DEPOT / Truck Owners, Agents, Managers And Others Connect

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.