Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Looking For Good Biz Ideais - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For Good Biz Ideais (768 Views)

Laptops And Mobile Phones Import To Nigeria From Europe And USA – Good Biz? / Are you looking for good business to invest in, then check out this. / Which Good Biz Can I Start With 100,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Good Biz Ideais by malele(m): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2012
Good day my fellow nigerians.
I have worked for a private company for 5yrs,each year my work load is increasing and my salary is not increasing, I come back home so tired, atmies I sleep with my clothes still on, infact am thinking of quitting the job.
I have a capital of almost 4.5m, I need serious ideas of what kind of biz I can use the money for.
Am thinking of starting an electronics biz.
Re: Looking For Good Biz Ideais by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
malele: Good day my fellow nigerians.
I have worked for a private company for 5yrs,each year my work load is increasing and my salary is not increasing, I come back home so tired, atmies I sleep with my clothes still on, infact am thinking of quitting the job.
I have a capital of almost 4.5m, I need serious ideas of what kind of biz I can use the money for.
Am thinking of starting an electronics biz.
Another one.
Why don't you start by telling us about your skills, your passion and your competence.

Re: Looking For Good Biz Ideais by malele(m): 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2012
Brand_new:
Another one.
Why don't you start by telling us about your skills, your passion and your competence.
i read Electrical and electronics engineering.
i have a very good engineering skill am in charge of all the machines we use in thee office, i also noticed i have love for buying and selling.
the 2 skills i got when i was growing up.
Re: Looking For Good Biz Ideais by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2012
Hi there,i need sm1 with experience in Laundry & poultry who can educate me on how the biz shld runs planing to establish it, but i hadn"t experience in rgds fields am in aviation. thanx
Re: Looking For Good Biz Ideais by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2012
pls contact me at :frank.haastrup@yahoo.com ,tanx
Re: Looking For Good Biz Ideais by keemax(f): 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2012
malele:
i read Electrical and electronics engineering.
i have a very good engineering skill am in charge of all the machines we use in thee office, i also noticed i have love for buying and selling.
the 2 skills i got when i was growing up.

Hello, I don't know which machines you deal with at work, however think servicing or refurbishment of such machines as a business option.
Over time, purchase of spare parts of the machines for repair jobs and selling to other end-users can come too. Tokunboh or new machines can also have their place in your shop, depending on the market you intend to service. All this will fulfil your buying and selling desire.
Think of having apprentice too - they make money for the master too jare.
Hope it helps.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Good Biz Ideais by cwts: 11:18am On Nov 26, 2012
are you interested in investing into corporate transport/staff bus business.make 80-100k.contact me on qwertycomltd@yahoo.com or call 0 8 0 6 7 5 2 8 4 5 7 for more information
Re: Looking For Good Biz Ideais by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
ou can invest in our range of product with analysis
our solar generator is making waves invest in any our
BBOX RANGE OF PRODUCT
IN YOU INVEST IN PRODUCT OF #355,000 AND YOU MARKET THE PRODUCT
@END USER RETAIL PRICE YOU WILL MAKE#450,000
DEDUCT the difference your profit margin is #100,000

visit our website for more detail
www.brightsolarpower.com.ng/Partners
Re: Looking For Good Biz Ideais by anointed012: 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
I have a business proposal for you,its a business you can invest in and it may not even stop you from working if you still want to work,by the end of one year you will make a gross profit of 3m on top of ur 4.5 ie 7.5m,if you are interested contact me let me mentor you 08035413155.

(1) (Reply)

Your Online Scam Experience / Price Royal Romble .....let The Price War Begin / 5 Reasons Stupid People Make More Money Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.