Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria (19614 Views)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / 10 Things Money Can't Buy. / Things Money Can Not Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by Francheezy(m): 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
m0neY can buy u tyme...
Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by fiftynaira(m): 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
Money can now buy useless thread and it find its way to the front page.....

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by engrfcuksmtin(m): 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
Money can buy you virtually everything if you know where to shop but can buy eternal life.
Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by Redmosquito(m): 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
Minion: Your Painfulness! Many Nigerians believe money cant buy inner peace
Hades: They deceive themselves. They know nothing. Or do they speak from experience?. Have they made enough money to know if inner peace can be bought or not?
Minion: It is true, My King! Of all those who said money cant buy inner peace, there was no single billionaire among them undecided

9 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by adoniza(m): 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
Money can buy you "kwili-kwili"
Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by Olodo1: 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
money can buy police
money can buy farouk lawan
money can buy bomb for bh boys.
Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by Bibol(f): 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
Lilprocess: Alhamdulillahi God I tank you" first to comment
Are you kidding me? grin
Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by SAGirl: 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
Lol, is it true that in Nigeria you have to bribe a bank-teller before they can serve you?
Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by ochukoccna: 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
white dove: BREAKING NEWS:
FRSC NIGERIA just tweeted:
"A fully loaded BRT bus fell off the 3rd mainland bridge into the Lagos lagoon, 26-11-12.Rescue work in progress. Motorists be cautious."

PLEASE BE CAREFUL!

UPDATE coming up as we get more info
WTF shocked shocked
Hope nobody dies O! [even if in reality this sounds like wishful thinking]
God bless the dead 1st&Pour out a little liquor like Pac said cry cry
Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by omoobajeje1(m): 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
Mumu u be 7th and wetin be ur comment. Olodo
Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by ochukoccna: 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
SAGirl: Lol, is it true that in Nigeria you have to bribe a bank-teller before they can serve you?
No that is fallacy jo!
Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by joshuaidibia(m): 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
grin money cn buy unnecesary threads ds days... Such as th!s!
Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by trent9002(m): 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
Money can buy "first to comment". True Story, ask Seun

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by dubem3(m): 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
white dove: BREAKING NEWS:
FRSC NIGERIA just tweeted:
"A fully loaded BRT bus fell off the 3rd mainland bridge into the Lagos lagoon, 26-11-12.Rescue work in progress. Motorists be cautious."

PLEASE BE CAREFUL!

UPDATE coming up as we get more info

false alarm SIR!!!

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by girlking(f): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: Your Painfulness! Many Nigerians believe money cant buy inner peace
Hades: They deceive themselves. They know nothing. Or do they speak from experience?. Have they made enough money to know if inner peace can be bought or not?
Minion: It is true, My King! Of all those who said money cant buy inner peace, there was no single billionaire among them undecided
And mere looking @ the lifes of the so called billionaires you know they lack inner peace. Meanwhile there are people who aren't even millionaires by your standards but they evidently have inner peace
Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by ohuegbeair(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2012
money can buy garri grin
Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by Slapme(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
dopeJemi: Money can buy space
Dis space is 4 saLe grin
money can buy you does post seun and him boys hide including some s word just splash him some cash.
Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by Phemour: 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
Money can buy gari too..LMAO
Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by lankspex(m): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
Money can buy you a jet
Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by 1025: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
Area_boy: Pretty much everything, except the most important things in life; Love, peace, security and long life

are u joking? all what u mentioned above are some of the cheapest things u can buy with money. we saw jonathan's wife run to germany to buy life a couple of months back. we see women and men love ppl because of money. we see many have peace because of money, security is a function of money. most of nigerians that die at 50 would die at 15 if not for money.
to me, the only impossible thing for money is everlasting life in Jesus.

@topic,
Ecclesiastes 10:19;
feasting makes u happy and wine cheers you up but money answereth all things.

3 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2012
oboi u de dream?
Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by omocheche(f): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2012
Private Jet!
Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
stoutlady: In Nigeria money can buy an illiterate woman a PhD.

Nairalanders please list all the incredibly crazy things you've heard/seen money buy in Nigeria especially.

IN NIGERIA MONEY WILL BUY U THE PHD AND THE WOMAN..... AND THE WOMAN WITH A PHD cheesy wink
Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2012
money can buy a blind man drivers licence cheesy
Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by phemi01(m): 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2012
Money can buy u kitten.
Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2012
tamarabu: money can now buy love
Money has always bought Love right from Genesis. Many examples, Ruth and Boaz, solomon and his 700/300 cocubine/wives.Princess Diana and The egyptian Prince, so many.
Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
1025:

are u joking? all what u mentioned above are some of the cheapest things u can buy with money. we saw jonathan's wife run to germany to buy life a couple of months back. we see women and men love ppl because of money. we see many have peace because of money, security is a function of money. most of nigerians that die at 50 would die at 15 if not for money.
to me, the only impossible thing for money is everlasting life in Jesus.

@topic,
Ecclesiastes 10:19;
feasting makes u happy and wine cheers you up but money answereth all things.
Bros, i agree with u absolutely. 1000000000likes likes likes
Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
girl king:
And mere looking @ the lifes of the so called billionaires you know they lack inner peace. Meanwhile there are people who aren't even millionaires by your standards but they evidently have inner peace
give an example of a real poor man with wife and children who has inner peace!!!!! I grew up among d poor and also as poor. I have never meant or seen or heard of a poor family man with external peace let alone inner peace.

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by sammmiey1: 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
Money can buy seun

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by austin4real(m): 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
u be mumu.... U ought to be hanged on d gallows.. Freaking slowpoke..
Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by Fidelcruiz(m): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2012
rexfada: Money can buy a criminal freedom
Money can buy a little crook respect from his kinsmen
Re: The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria by mateey: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
Money can buy u fame grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHCN Estimated Billing Is Closing Down So Many Small Bussinesses / How Can I Triple 4million Naira In One Month In Nigeria? What Kind Of Business / Naira Falls To 360 As Dollar Demand Rises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.