Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (511036 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Test by faithco: 8:33am On Nov 26, 2012
Hi,for those of us planning to take the upcoming diamond test,can we chat on what their test format look like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gloriousson: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2012
@faithco when,where and how did you submit your CV. was their test centre specification when you applied. Anyway, I'm expectant of the test invitation as I submitted mine via one of the branches in the east. thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bisjosh(f): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2012
Let them even send invite first!!!
Will update you on their test format later.......
Re: Diamond Bank Test by toksade: 11:00am On Nov 26, 2012
Gloriousson: I submitted mine via one of the branches in the east. thanks

@Gloriousson. whc state in the east are u. I want to knw because I am in east too and I want to knw how u submit it. Wht did u tell them when u got there.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by austinemar: 11:01am On Nov 26, 2012
I just heard dat for dos residing in Abuja,they should come along with their cvs on Friday and Saturday for the test......pls house, what kind of questions should we be expecting
Re: Diamond Bank Test by austinemar: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2012
Bisjosh: Let them even send invite first!!!
Will update you on their test format later.......

Pls tell us the format for the sake of us who are writing dis weekend
Re: Diamond Bank Test by harryshevy: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2012
Pls guy how @ wen did U guys apply now
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gloriousson: 11:43am On Nov 26, 2012
@toksade, I submitted mine @ their nsukka branch In Enugu state.It was their manager I met who directed me to their secretary who then queued in the data on my CV into their HR database with ABJ as test centre.

Guys,please confirm the authenticity of the test this saturday,I mean is it genuine and has sms started going out to that effect. THANKS

4 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by polipompom: 11:47am On Nov 26, 2012
@ Harry, send ur cv to cedoho@diamondbank.com

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bisjosh(f): 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2012
Diamond test lasts for 1hr

It comprises 3 parts:
Part I
Simple Maths (1-10)
Chart/Graph Interpretation/Analysis (11-15)

Part II
English (1-10)...e.g White:Black, Up: ?
Sentence completion/Appropriate fill in (11-15)

Part III
Critical/Logic Reasoning (1-10)
Series/Sequence (11-15)

Time is defintely short. There's no -ve marking, read the instructions carefully...SCORE HIGH (because I think there cut-off is high)
Be careful to listen to the interview tips...immediately after the test (Very Important)

This is my own quota smiley
Success!!!!!

12 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by ysmd: 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2012
Have they started calling for test.I also submitted but yet to receive any invite

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by austinemar: 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2012
Can I still submit my cv now?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by faithco: 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
@Bisjosh,tanx.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ciwi: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
I heard †ђε deadline is 2day(dunno how true sha). So if u haven't submitted u can still try
Re: Diamond Bank Test by polipompom: 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2012
@ Bisjosh, quite incisive. Tnx
Re: Diamond Bank Test by festguy(m): 12:21am On Nov 27, 2012
@all,i sent my cv to above email&am yet to receive any aptitude test invitatn txt msg.pls where is d venue 4lag&whic date?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by lekanleo: 8:42am On Nov 27, 2012
i submitted my cv to the above email, stil waiting for test interview too. pls, mr cedoho did u get my cv.pls reply.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by frontroll: 9:01am On Nov 27, 2012
Hi, is the test dis fridai and Saturday,I submitted my cv to the above email,have they started sending sms.. Pls update us thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Jayfizz(m): 9:44am On Nov 27, 2012
Pls guyz where is d venue 4 d test in abj..
Re: Diamond Bank Test by mrprince3: 10:00am On Nov 27, 2012
I Recieved a call from a friend of mine that works there! She only told me to send my full names, email addy, school, grade, and choice of venue. the Test is on the 1st of Dec. Its like they're not even accepting cvs this time around.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by polipompom: 10:37am On Nov 27, 2012
@ Mr Prince, pls complete d info. Which number or email r u to send ur details to? Pls reply asap. Tnx
Re: Diamond Bank Test by harryshevy: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2012
Prince tell us more abt dis @ stop being childish
Re: Diamond Bank Test by samik900(m): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2012
mr_prince: I Recieved a call from a friend of mine that works there! She only told me to send my full names, email addy, school, grade, and choice of venue. the Test is on the 1st of Dec. Its like they're not even accepting cvs this time around.
pls,y cant u jst help us with d email nd d fone no for us to send ours.tanx
Re: Diamond Bank Test by kelvino25(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2012
mr_prince: I Recieved a call from a friend of mine that works there! She only told me to send my full names, email addy, school, grade, and choice of venue. the Test is on the 1st of Dec. Its like they're not even accepting cvs this time around.
. Bros, kindly help us with your friend
email addy.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by frontroll: 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2012
@prince pls we are waiting for the addy... Plss abj peeps if y'all hear any thang y'all pls hola.. Thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Engee22(f): 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
frontroll: @prince pls we are waiting for the addy... Plss abj peeps if y'all hear any thang y'all pls hola.. Thanks
.he can't make that public. You wouldn't if u were in his shoes.moreover, this 1 person that helped him, can't help evryother person. They have limits. The test should be on friday and saturday. Invitations will be sent out no latter than thursday.I hope we all get invited.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by mrprince3: 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
polipompom: @ Mr Prince, pls complete d info. Which number or email r u to send ur details to? Pls reply asap. Tnx
a friend asked me to send my bio to her phone. which i did. I dont have the direct contact to whom ever she is sending it to. It was urgent. And i think her hands are tied.. Coz i'm not the only one she's trying to help as well. It was just a special favour she did to me and few other persons. I shall update the house as soon as the test invite comes in. Both time and venue. I hope you'all understand! Cheers!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by mrprince3: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2012
Engee22: .he can't make that public. You wouldn't if u were in his shoes.moreover, this 1 person that helped him, can't help evryother person. They have limits. The test should be on friday and saturday. Invitations will be sent out no latter than thursday.I hope we all get invited.
you're very mature in reasoning. So many peeps wouldnt reason this way. Some might think one is just being self centered.. Not minding the circumstances. I dont know that of Abj.. But will give the lagos venue whent test invite starts pouring In.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Tonieume: 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
please somebody should notify the house of the date, venue and time whenever he/she gets the invitation to the test.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by polipompom: 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2012
@ Prince, nw i get u clearly. Initially, I thought it ws Diamond bank recruitment email. I hope we all get invited. Success 2 us all.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by faithco: 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
Who else got the invite,mine just came in. What do we read o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.