Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Nairaland Tribune - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland Tribune (1941 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Tribune by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 09, 2008
We are not sure how Dr Ferlie aka F erlie overlooked this hot news on Nairaland. . . but we are very sure its due to his
news of E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ). . . .a piece of this news can be viewed on this site:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-110583.0.html

but anywayz, i was lucky enough to be nominated to observe and publish this extraordinary news on Nairaland:

Young Lovebirds On Nairaland. . .

Interview:

Me: so how did you guys know you had atrraction for each other?

eldee aka elderz: well, it all happened on Nairaland, when we first started posting to each other. . .i'll call her[b] ole ajibole[/b], and she'll giggle and lol.
(Mrs Eldee aka Ibukun giggled)

Ibukun aka Ibkaye: yea, i could not stop directing my post at him. . .it was fun sha *smiles*

Me: awwwww. . . am glad to be able to reveal this news to our NLers, hope you too last long o. . .eya, awwww. . .

stay tuned . . . . more news to come. . . points at audience it could be you!! grin grin wink cheesy
Re: Nairaland Tribune by ThugLife1(m): 12:18am On Feb 09, 2008
Have eldee been Banned?
Re: Nairaland Tribune by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 09, 2008
Thug Life:

Have eldee been Banned?
boy, you are so late!! embarassed
Re: Nairaland Tribune by ThugLife1(m): 12:41am On Feb 09, 2008
Really?
Re: Nairaland Tribune by elderz: 12:45am On Feb 09, 2008
i've told u before, he only sold my handle, he never got banned
the guy nor get that kind liver jare cheesy

@topic
hmmn, eldee come and handle ur marrer ohh tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Tribune by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 09, 2008
LMFAO. . . .who do you think elderz is?

and where are those two sef? abeg, drag them back here grin
Re: Nairaland Tribune by MrInfo1(m): 7:51am On Feb 09, 2008
back to the news kiss
Re: Nairaland Tribune by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 09, 2008
toyin! u are mad! roflamo, oya remove this nonsecne immediately, pronto i said fast fast OYAA!!!!  shocked cheesy
Re: Nairaland Tribune by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2008
ibkaye:

toyin! u are mad! roflamo, oya remove this nonsecne immediately, pronto i said fast fast OYAA!!!! shocked cheesy

eh en? so you think the NL Tribune will keep such a delicious secret under lock and key? ah ha, this is the news of the ages na!!

(sorry, dnt know how to delete it!!)
Re: Nairaland Tribune by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2008
eyssshh!! if i catch u ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Tribune by tommyex(m): 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2008
lmao

Una no well
Re: Nairaland Tribune by folahann(m): 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2008
what Godd
has joined
together
let no man
snap them photo
Re: Nairaland Tribune by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2008
hmmmmmmmmm  tongue, who is this 'ibukun' you speak of? because, i have no clue, at all at all, tongue
Re: Nairaland Tribune by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2008
ibkaye:

hmmmmmmmmm tongue, who is this 'ibukun' you speak of? because, i have no clue, at all at all, tongue

haba, you no know yourself? ewuuuuuuu. . .so love can turn ppl to this? shocked
Re: Nairaland Tribune by mailmalc(m): 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2008
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed no comment
Re: Nairaland Tribune by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2008
IT'S A LIE! tongue
Re: Nairaland Tribune by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2008
mailmalc:

shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed no comment

abi o. . , when they told me to investigate the story, i was shocked too shocked
Re: Nairaland Tribune by booyaya(f): 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2008
me, me, me! Can I be a reporter?

Please, ma! My english good well well!
How much you go pay me per story?
I don't want to ask too much (I'm not greedy o!) so i hope you are ok with $2000 per article.
When should I start work?
Re: Nairaland Tribune by elderz: 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2008
@bouya
u wanna join my own company, the nairaland vanguard
infact i'll make u chief editor grin

now let's get to work on toyin and * grin*
Re: Nairaland Tribune by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2008
elderz:

@bouya
u want to join my own company, the nairaland vanguard
infact i'll make u chief editor grin

now let's get to work on toyin and * grin*

haaa, you don't know who * grin* is. . .hahahahhaha

booyaya:

I don't want to ask too much (I'm not greedy o!) so i hope you are ok with $2000 per article.
When should I start work?

haa, omoge, that is bankruptcy o
Re: Nairaland Tribune by booyaya(f): 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2008
Oya, elderz,,,,let's get started! You said Toyin and,,,,who? (should I make up any guy or is there one you have in mind?)

But, wait o, have we agreed on the salary? Contract terms?
$2000 per story, 8 months' paid vacations every year, two year's maternity leave (paid, too), a company car, housing allowance, health insurance, children's education allowance, security allowance,,,,what else?
Re: Nairaland Tribune by booyaya(f): 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2008
@morenike
haba, madam! Bankruptcy ke! You self know that I'm being humble and not greedy. Abeg, please don't try to take advantage of my youth o. I sabi how much you dey pay the other reporters.
Re: Nairaland Tribune by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2008
booyaya:

Oya, elderz,,,,let's get started! You said Toyin and,,,,who? (should I make up any guy or is there one you have in mind?)

what cheesy cheesy cheesy plz o, i'll give you my hubby name. . . .i surrender!!

booyaya:

@morenike
haba, madam! Bankruptcy ke! You self know that I'm being humble and not greedy. Abeg, please don't try to take advantage of my youth o. I sabi how much you dey pay the other reporters.

a pay them $60 a paper. . .$2000 ke? haba shocked
Re: Nairaland Tribune by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2008
morenike09:

what cheesy cheesy cheesy plz o, i'll give you my hubby name. . . .i surrender!!

a pay them $60 a paper. . .$2000 ke? haba shocked
LOL! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Tribune by booyaya(f): 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2008
I think, I'd rather work for elderz. $60 ke! Person no go live? Besides, shebi na rumours you want? It costs money to create rumour o! First we have to pay some people to accidentally-on-purpose do something rumour-worthy. otherwise how we go get good story? You want pictures,,,,we go pay people to pose. All of that eats money,,,,not $60 wey no reach pure water money.
Re: Nairaland Tribune by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2008
booyaya:

I think, I'd rather work for elderz. $60 ke! Person no go live? Besides, shebi na rumours you want? It costs money to create rumour o! First we have to pay some people to accidentally-on-purpose do something rumour-worthy. otherwise how we go get good story? You want pictures,,,,we go pay people to pose. All of that eats money,,,,not $60 wey no reach pure water money.
haba!! you're good in this o. . . you dey scare me o. . . ok, $20 per paper. last offer o
Re: Nairaland Tribune by booyaya(f): 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2008
Ole! Barawo! You know exploitation na against the law, abi? I fit report you to police for "attempted subjugation and exploitation of my inexperience coupled with an offer of work in slave-like conditions". That sounds good, man!
Morenike, enh, I don talk am finish. Instead of increasing the offer, you dey reduce am, abi? Wait till the new story comes out. You will beg me to accept $3000, I no go gree.
Re: Nairaland Tribune by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2008
lol. . . let the story come out first grin
Re: Nairaland Tribune by mailmalc(m): 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2008
hehehe this booyaya is tough ! toyin better get ready for d worst 'cause u started this rumour thing o.  grin oya let the show begin
Re: Nairaland Tribune by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 10, 2008
wetin? hahaha. . . she'll pay me $1000000000000 before i relinquish my story
Re: Nairaland Tribune by booyaya(f): 12:16am On Feb 10, 2008
haha,,,,I've got my ways.(how does US get info from its reluctant prisoners?) I'm not starting the story yet until elderz and I have finalized the deal. Once that happens, make una watch out for stories!
Re: Nairaland Tribune by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 10, 2008
booyaya:

haha,,,,I've got my ways.(how does US get info from its reluctant prisoners?) I'm not starting the story yet until elderz and I have finalized the deal. Once that happens, make una watch out for stories!

shocked shocked shocked shocked threat!!! tell eldee he better be ready to loose his testicles from my knife o. . . lipsrsealed tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spot The Soldier "2" If You Can / Check Out The Mostdangerous Photos Yetfrom The 2014 ‘selfieolympics’ / Who Can Solve This Mathematical Puzzle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.