Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Cars From The U.s.a - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cars From The U.s.a (1507 Views)

Why Pay So Much To Get The Latest Cars From The U.S / Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) / Cheap Cars From Germany Or U.s.a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cars From The U.s.a by brauneyes: 12:27am On Feb 09, 2008
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, iam the newest member to join your respectable blog, well done my people.
My question is how many people would want to  make a deposit for a car he has not seen, but promised by someone overseas?
Re: Cars From The U.s.a by kenflipper(m): 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2008
Nigerian are sure affraid to buy a car they have not seen!!!, for them to make a deposit for such you should be able to give them security, like wht happens if the worst happens to them, no car, no money, do u have a family in nigeria, can they speak to ur family?, can ur family stand as a shorty?, etc.

Kenn
Re: Cars From The U.s.a by waleab: 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2008
nice one naija peeps dont do foolishness. have you heard the word seeing is believing? what about the more you look the less you see?
Re: Cars From The U.s.a by brauneyes: 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2008
kenflipper:

Nigerian are sure affraid to buy a car they have not seen!!!, for them to make a deposit for such you should be able to give them security, like wht happens if the worst happens to them, no car, no money, do u have a family in nigeria, can they speak to your family?, can your family stand as a shorty?, etc.

Kenn

Thanks, Kenn for you reply.Iam a nigerian too and a not a foolish one either. Iam not saying anyone should deposit any money. I have families in Naija. I have an office both in Lagos and Port Harcourt both registered and bonded. Presently i have a VW Touareg that just arrived in Lagos, you can see pictures on another thread called VW Touareg 2005 under Autos. I mean to only collect 'indication of interest' from serious prospective buyers and when the car gets there, you check it out and if you like it, we agree on a price and then a transaction is ensued.
I provide VIN numbers for all my vehicles for people to check it out at Carfax. Also, my high end cars are shipped into Tin Can Port in containers.
Re: Cars From The U.s.a by Okejazz(m): 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2008
Would like to know if the 8 year limit for importation of vehicles also applies to heavy duty trucks like Mack, International and Kenilworth.
Re: Cars From The U.s.a by Teejay07(m): 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2008
Hi brauneyes,

having seen some of the good works you have been doing on this site I might be interested in dealing with you. However, it depends on the surety u r giving the person making the deposit - with regards to the vehicle and stuff like that.

However, contrary to your indication of agreeing the price on arrival of the vehicle in naija I would prefer a situation where we agree the price ever before you ship the vehicle to naija at all. Also, are u talking of delivery ex-port (that is on my door steps) or i do the clearing myself.

Depending on what you think of all I hav said lets talk. Even when one goes to buy the vehicle from a carshop in Lagos one still buys damaged/ accidented/ katrina/ lemon/ salvaged vehicles. So, one has to be very careful. I was a victim once - when I bought a Nissan Pathfinder last year January.

So lets talk.

Regards
Re: Cars From The U.s.a by Arizona1: 10:55am On Feb 18, 2008
We ARE ALSO IN THIS BIZ OF BRINGING CARS FROM U.S FOR PEOPLE BUT WE DON'T ACCEPT DEPOSIT FROM THEM. ALL WE NEED FROM YOU IS THAT YOU HAVE TO SHOW/PROOF THAT YOU CAN AND WILL PAY IN FULL FOR THE CAR WHEN IT ARRIVES NIGERIA. WE DO THIS IN CONJUCTION WITH UNION BANK OF NIGERIA.
WE CAN BRING IN FOR YOU ANY TYPE OF CAR YOU NEED WHETHER NEW OR FAIRLY USED AT GOOD PRICES. WE'VE BEEN IN THIS BIZ FOR LONG.

YOU CAN REACH ME ON 08037937403. OR rizonosakwes@yahoo.com
Re: Cars From The U.s.a by brauneyes: 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2008
Teejay07:

Hi brauneyes,

having seen some of the good works you have been doing on this site I might be interested in dealing with you. However, it depends on the surety you're giving the person making the deposit - with regards to the vehicle and stuff like that.

However, contrary to your indication of agreeing the price on arrival of the vehicle in naija I would prefer a situation where we agree the price ever before you ship the vehicle to naija at all. Also, are u talking of delivery ex-port (that is on my door steps) or i do the clearing myself.

Depending on what you think of all I hav said lets talk. Even when one goes to buy the vehicle from a carshop in Lagos one still buys damaged/ accidented/ katrina/ lemon/ salvaged vehicles. So, one has to be very careful. I was a victim once - when I bought a Nissan Pathfinder last year January.

So lets talk.

Regards
Sorry, for not replying before now, iam busy watering my other thread on VIN. Boy, i have such a tremendous response and people are actually appreciative of that thread.
Could you kindly send me an email @ ckonglobalusa@yahoo.com for us to discuss further.thanks
Re: Cars From The U.s.a by Teejay07(m): 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2008
Hi brauneyes,

just sent you a mail.
Re: Cars From The U.s.a by brauneyes: 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2008
@ Teejay07
Check ur mail
Re: Cars From The U.s.a by ibaka: 11:23am On Feb 19, 2008
please can u beat this? am serious about geting the car.also check ur mail for my message.from christy

Ibaka,

I can offer this vehicle. Car is currently in the US and could be shipped to Lagos. You may get in touch with me at midas02@yahoo.com. Thanks.

2003 TOYOTA COROLLA CE
MILEAGE: 106,183 miles
VIN: 1NXBR32E93Z143904

EQUIPMENTS INCLUDE:

1.8L VVTi 4Cyl engine
4 Speed Automatic
Air Conditioning
AM/FM/CD Stereo
Cruise Control
Dual Air Bags
Intermittent Wipers
Power Door Locks
Power Steering
Power Mirrors
Rear Defroster
Remote Trunk Release
Tilt Steering Wheel

PRICE: $7000.00
LANDED COST IN NIGERIA: N1,320,000.00 ONLY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

03Corolla_1.jpg (44.5 KB, 640x480 )

03Corolla_2.jpg (46.63 KB, 640x480 )

03Corolla_3.jpg (51.14 KB, 640x480 )

03Corolla_4.jpg (35.06 KB, 640x480 )

Report to moderator Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Find your calling, live your purpose.

Midas02 (m)
Nigeria

Re: Camry 2000/2001 And Toyota Corrolla 2003
« #5 on: February 16, 2008, 12:09 AM »

More pictures

03Corolla_5.jpg (33.12 KB, 640x480 )

03Corolla_6.jpg (34.25 KB, 640x480 )

Find your calling, live your purpose.

earthrealm (m)

« #6 on: Yesterday at 03:04:35 PM »

seems the car has manual windows?.
do u have LE model?, if so whats the price range?

never laugh at anyones dreams, people who don't hv dreams, don't hv much

ibaka

« #7 on: Today at 10:04:54 AM »

midas reply my mail@christy.i sent it yesterday.i called the yankee number u sent with d mail but was not answered.
i am really interested,though i need to make some observations like the car not having power windows.reply my mail please
Re: Cars From The U.s.a by wweekes(m): 3:02am On Feb 23, 2008
SHIPPING COST OF CARS TO WEST AFRICA.

Category I Category II Category III
up to 400 cft 401-650 cft 651-899 cft
Used Cars Used Small Vans Used Big Vans

Dakar & Tema: $1,210.00 $1,255.00 $1,575.00

Lagos $1,345.00 $1,400.00 $1,895.00

Douala,
Pointe Noire,
Monrovia,
Banjul,
Conakry,
Freetown $1,650.00 $1,950.00 $2,290.00

Luanda & Boma $1,695.00 $1,750.00 $2,145.00

Lome & Cotonou $1,400.00 $1,480.00 $1,825.00

*******All Cotonou Shipments are subject to a $35 Cargo Tracking Note**

--
WESLEY W. WEEKES JR.
International Logistics Coordinator
WW Messenger & Shipping Co.
51 Main St.
Orange, NJ 07050
Phone: 973-674-8932
Fax: 973-675-1300
Mobile: 804-926-3708
Email: wweekes@gmail.com
A DHL Preferred Provider
Re: Cars From The U.s.a by alanbolo(m): 5:13am On Mar 24, 2008
@WWEEKES,

What is yr total price for 40 feet container to Tin-Can Island - direct?   Do you do the loading or you just provide the container and I do the loading?   Need yr answer as there are 4 cars ready to be shipped  ASAP.
Re: Cars From The U.s.a by alukojosh: 12:44am On Mar 28, 2008
Please I am interested in suplying a client a Nissa quest 2000 model leather seat seperated.
Please kindly reply me with price and the duration i will really appreciate that a lot.
my email address is alukojoshfx@yahoo.com or 08037887567.
Joshua and groups.

(1) (Reply)

A Very Neat Honda Halla '90 Model For Sale.(used For About 1 Year) / 2000 Toyota Camry Now This Would Scare Them: But Its True / 2007 Toyota Camry (American specs) up for grabs @ good price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.