Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Cheap Importations - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheap Importations (803 Views)

Still On Importations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Importations by guyANDROID1: 11:37am On Nov 26, 2012
Pls guys in da house...help me with escrow.com,I choose to register with them as a third-party buying and selling site.I don't see Nigeria on the list of country they accept.Only Nigeria I don't see...Please help me on how to use them if you use them....pls and pls I beg u in the name of God help me out.I want to buy gift online this christmas for my sisters
And also u can suggest to me some china stores,where I can buy cheap goods and how to go about them
Thanks....onelove
Re: Cheap Importations by guyANDROID1: 11:47am On Nov 26, 2012
Thanks
Re: Cheap Importations by dav8id(m): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2012
guy ANDROID: Pls guys in da house...help me with escrow.com,I choose to register with them as a third-party buying and selling site.I don't see Nigeria on the list of country they accept.Only Nigeria I don't see...Please help me on how to use them if you use them....pls and pls I beg u in the name of God help me out.I want to buy gift online this christmas for my sisters
And also u can suggest to me some china stores,where I can buy cheap goods and how to go about them
Thanks....onelove
you dont need to register with escrow.com directly,but you can make use of there service on any ecommerce website that make use the escrow. Eg aliexpress.com. All you need to do is,search for product you want and make the payment thru escrow on the same site.
I can see you're a complete novice on this. I advice you should get the complete info on it b4 u venture your money into it. There pple out there that sell ebook on that or you get intouch to someone that is into it and get the right info.
Alternative what are you intend to buy?let me see i can help u.
Re: Cheap Importations by guyANDROID1: 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2012
dav8id: you dont need to register with escrow.com directly,but you can make use of there service on any ecommerce website that make use the escrow. Eg aliexpress.com. All you need to do is,search for product you want and make the payment thru escrow on the same site.
I can see you're a complete novice on this. I advice you should get the complete info on it b4 u venture your money into it. There pple out there that sell ebook on that or you get intouch to someone that is into it and get the right info.
Alternative what are you intend to buy?let me see i can help u.
thnx....android tablet,wristwatches and gold carat....God bless u once again as u hv wished to me out..
Re: Cheap Importations by dav8id(m): 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
guy ANDROID:
thnx....android tablet,wristwatches and gold carat....God bless u once again as u hv wished to me out..
i search for the best offer and then give you the link and how to pay through escrow, except that of gold carat.i dont have any idea on that
Re: Cheap Importations by guyANDROID1: 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2012
Ok that little help will be highly appreciated...u can send it to my email for privacy reasons if u like it like dat...God bless u in millions

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Importation Business Here In Nigeria / Au Wooden Blind,vertical,pvc Blind ,doors And Tiles / Serious Seller Of Blco Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.