Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

RE: Used Volkswagen Touareg For Sale!!!!! N1.5m - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / RE: Used Volkswagen Touareg For Sale!!!!! N1.5m (7522 Views)

012 Benz E200. 04 Honda Eod. 07 Honda Dc. All Cars Re Used And Clean. / 2005 Volkswagen Touareg For Sale Registered / Re: Used Bmw 3 Series 2002 Model FOR SALE!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

RE: Used Volkswagen Touareg For Sale!!!!! N1.5m by uzorlexy: 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
Used Volkswagen Touareg for Sale
Asking Price is N1.5m..
Location is in Lagos.. Call 08035708519 for inspection

Re: RE: Used Volkswagen Touareg For Sale!!!!! N1.5m by princegems: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
uzorlexy: Used Volkswagen Touareg for Sale
Asking Price is N1.5m..
Location is in Lagos.. Call 08035708519 for inspection
i wil pay 1.2 if ok with u i wil come for inspection

Re: RE: Used Volkswagen Touareg For Sale!!!!! N1.5m by Jed1: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
Hello Uzorlexy, I just called you and we finished talking. I would appreciate it if I can get the mileage, VIn number and then more pics that would include the enigine and boot view. thanks. My e-mail: jedidiaforever@gmail.com
Re: RE: Used Volkswagen Touareg For Sale!!!!! N1.5m by uzorlexy: 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
Princegems when do u want to come for inspection before we agree on the final price? My office is at Agidingbi, Ikeja
Re: RE: Used Volkswagen Touareg For Sale!!!!! N1.5m by princegems: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
uzorlexy: Princegems when do u want to come for inspection before we agree on the final price? My office is at Agidingbi, Ikeja
i am not at lagos right now but will be back in 2 weeks time,i will pay 1.2 if ok with u i will come or send somebody to come and inspect the car then finalize the deal.
Re: RE: Used Volkswagen Touareg For Sale!!!!! N1.5m by princegems: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2012
princegems: i am not at lagos right now but will be back in 2 weeks time,i will pay 1.2 if ok with u i will come or send somebody to come and inspect the car then finalize the deal.
any issue with d car?
Re: RE: Used Volkswagen Touareg For Sale!!!!! N1.5m by uzorlexy: 9:25am On Nov 29, 2012
@princegems there is no issue whatsoever with the car... u can bring ur mechanic to look at it.
Re: RE: Used Volkswagen Touareg For Sale!!!!! N1.5m by meekmk(m): 9:40am On Nov 29, 2012
Upload, the exterior pics... the original exterior pics sir...
Re: RE: Used Volkswagen Touareg For Sale!!!!! N1.5m by shegzyventures(m): 10:19am On Nov 29, 2012
Hello sir,

please sir am a freight forwarder in Tincan island port Apapa in Lagos Nigeria and i will be very happy to do business with your company by helping you to clear your consignment in the port.

Ige oluwasegun olakunle
+2348029334041
igeoluwasegun922@yahoo.com
Re: RE: Used Volkswagen Touareg For Sale!!!!! N1.5m by michaelala(m): 11:37am On Dec 11, 2012
Is the car still available?
Re: RE: Used Volkswagen Touareg For Sale!!!!! N1.5m by tope3x(m): 11:51am On Dec 11, 2012
lets trade, i will give you mizzle, and u give this....how about that
Re: RE: Used Volkswagen Touareg For Sale!!!!! N1.5m by dadewuyi200: 2:14am On Dec 13, 2012
can this car fly for 1.1m this is a serious buyer.i want to use it when i come to nigeria for xmas.....send me a mail dadewuyi2002@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: RE: Used Volkswagen Touareg For Sale!!!!! N1.5m by flexya: 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2012
is dis V6 or v8. wats d mileage. interior pix pls
Re: RE: Used Volkswagen Touareg For Sale!!!!! N1.5m by flexya: 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2012
Y THE LIES

@OP: u r a timewaster, who find it easy 2 spew lies rather dan be honest wit potential buyers. We spoke yesterday and arranged the inspection for today (satday 22nd december). B4 settin off from Ibadan, we spoke 2 confirm all was well. Upon gettin 2 berger, we spoke and u even sent me d address by txt. After my first inspection at OJodu (which I had pre-informed u about), I called u and said I was 10mins away. Agidingbi is 10mins from Ojodu. Despite the traffic and difficulty (no okada 2 guide me), I arrived the address u txtd me. When I then called u, u said u were in traffic and I should return 2 Banix motors where the vehicle was. Upon bravin the return leg of the heavy traffic, I arrived at Banix motors only 2 discover u were not there. An hour later, still no sign of this ur arrival. Haba, y all the lies? There is no big deal in admittin the vehicle is not urs and u will need 2 speak wit the owner about accessibility rather dan waste my time comin from Ibadan

Not even a courtesy call 2 apologise all this time u claimed 2 be in traffic.
No wonder ur Touareg is the cheapest on NL cos the only way u will sell it wit ur poor customer care, is 2 keep droppin the price, 2 the detriment of the real owner.

@Potential Buyers: Unless this guy is bringin the vehicle 2 u, don't waste ur time goin 2 him. 2ndly, do ur checks properly- both on the car and the ownership because this sale has got "dodgy" written all over it.

Re: RE: Used Volkswagen Touareg For Sale!!!!! N1.5m by shegzyventures(m): 11:30am On Apr 29, 2013
Hello sir,

please sir am a freight forwarder in Tincan island port Apapa in Lagos Nigeria and i will be very happy to do business with your company by helping you to clear your consignment in the port.

Ige oluwasegun olakunle
+2348029334041
22A7BBEC
igeoluwasegun922@yahoo.com

Toyota Camry 1998 Model For Sale / Lagos cleared Nissan Xterra 1.15M / Super Clean Range Rover Sports 2008 Model SOLD! Thank you JESUS