Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,594 members, 7,770,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:38 AM

What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... (15314 Views)

Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall / 10 Ways To Be Dead Broke Or Stay Poor / Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by PATTIBAT10(m): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2012
What do you do when you have a Traditional wedding scheduled for January and you are broke?
What do you do when your rent expired two months back and your Landlord gives you one month quit notice?
To buttress all these, you have a loan of N250,000.00 to pay back by December 24th but you lost the money in an investment business and all your account balance are reading N1,045.00 or within that range. What's the next step?

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
Are you in such a situation?

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by imoh4king(m): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
Brand_new: Are you in such a situation?

GBAM
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by PATTIBAT10(m): 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2012
My brothers, frankly speaking I am in this dillemma and I feel helpless. I feel like taking jump into the Lagoon, but what Lagacy will I leave behind; A LOSER!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Humblesam(m): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
Pray 4 God to strengthen u...coz there is absolute nothing you can do to salvage this situation now xcept you go for a loan in a bank if you are working in a reliable organisation that can guarantee u a loan or you sell off a piece of land or two to off-set this badluck. Hope dis helps.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by PATTIBAT10(m): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
Humblesam: Pray 4 God to strengthen u...coz there is absolute nothing you can do to salvage this situation now xcept you go for a loan in a bank if you are working in a reliable organisation that can guarantee u a loan or you sell off a piece of land or two to off-set this badluck. Hope dis helps.

Well, thanks for the advice, its really helpful. The thing is dat I do have creditworthiness with the Company dat granted the loan b ecos I ave always paid back at when due.I was also promised with double the value if I do pay back. Am actually thinking of something critical like k¤¤¤¤¤¤ing. May God help me...
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by masterpiecer(m): 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2012
I can't be caught broke undecided
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Kslib(m): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
We remember GOD, even atheists remember there is a GOD when dead broke!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by analo: 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
my dear, you don't av to start allowing evil tots into ur mind cos dats building d end of end,so jst b hopeful,face it,u cnt run n no1 wld seize d air u breathe,den settle down n use ur head. I av bn in worst situations n hia I am today...chilllllll
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by djeezy(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2012
@topic, i've never been dead broke with respect to akin situations above and i'm not praying to be in one. However if it does happen, i use my back up(siblings and other family members) and trust me, they always deliver.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Redmosquito(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2012
Minion: Your wickedness! What should this troubled mortal do?
Hades: Why is he looking for sand in the Sahara? He can easily feed off peoples' beliefs. Cant you see that they are already offering prayers? Let him open a church, he will cruise private jet in no time.
Minion: My Lord! U must never be unleashed unto the mortal world. Your evilness is boundless

14 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by gabriel212: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2012
First of all let your mind be settle!!! coz u can cause youself high blood presure and u no result?
People are not likely to help out coz of the period of the year(December approaching).
Think deeply on how u can use the knowledge you have to get what u want. or u meet ur landlord one on one to let him reason with you and give u ultimatum of 6months to settle al ya bill. alonside prayer and meet ur relatives for help.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
PATTIBAT10: What do you do when you have a Traditional wedding scheduled for January and you are broke?
What do you do when your rent expired two months back and your Landlord gives you one month quit notice?
To buttress all these, you have a loan of N250,000.00 to pay back by December 24th but you lost the money in an investment business and all your account balance are reading N1,045.00 or within that range. What's the next step?

Go to sleep and never wake up.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by honeric01(m): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
Whatever you decide on, don't go robbing your company nor your neighbor o

Remember that you're not the first to be broke and won't be the last to be broke. it's a phase most people get to pass through.

Shift the wedding
ask for more time from the loan company
plead with the landlord for 3-6 months grace.
Then plan your 3-6 months on how to go about raise 50-80% of all the money needed. it's possible, BTW, you're not a lone ranger on this planet, ask friends, family and all that, something's likely to happen.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Gabrielsylar(m): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
U vanish or ask mr Seun to laon u 50k

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by TableLeg(m): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
PATTIBAT10: My brothers, frankly speaking I am in this dillemma and I feel helpless. I feel like taking jump into the Lagoon, but what Lagacy will I leave behind; A LOSER!!!
Jumping into the lagoon is not a bad idea ... Goodluck with it mate
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
Kslib: We remember GOD, even atheists remember there is a GOD when dead broke!!!

Not only when broke, whenever sadness or hardtime set in.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by nonjebose(m): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
DONT KI...................................... TRAD WEDDING CAN BE POSTPONED.PRAYERFULLY SEEK FOR FINANCIAL HELP
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by PATTIBAT10(m): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
analo: my dear, you don't av to start allowing evil tots into ur mind cos dats building d end of end,so jst b hopeful,face it,u cnt run n no1 wld seize d air u breathe,den settle down n use ur head. I av bn in worst situations n hia I am today...chilllllll

Thanks Analo, you made my day but it aint easy when one is in d process. Thanks all the same.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
accept islam and observe you five times payer daily things will change ASAP talking from experience.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Walexz02(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
My guy find something sell, it may b car,land or anything that you think will just do fine and will nt set u in another dept. Forgt abt wt pple will say(coz i knw u'll tinking of gossip). If u hang ur sef and die,dt means u hv been living ur life for someone else to enjoy d friut of ur labour.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Coldfeet(f): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
@Op send me your account number.

14 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by chykmoni(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
I borrow.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by ladyju(f): 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
Maybe u should postpone d traditoinal marriage till u are able to sort urself out
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by oluking: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
simple ....just sing along count your blessing ..name them one by one..count your bless see what God has done
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by PATTIBAT10(m): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
gabriel212: First of all let your mind be settle!!! coz u can cause youself high blood presure and u no result?
People are not likely to help out coz of the period of the year(December approaching).
Think deeply on how u can use the knowledge you have to get what u want. or u meet ur landlord one on one to let him reason with you and give u ultimatum of 6months to settle al ya bill. alonside prayer and meet ur relatives for help.

Not bad, thanks!
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by youngdady: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
Bros, pls chill with that "K" word. It won't help you one bit. First, get your priorities right. Which one has to go and which one do you deal with for now. If you're as credit worthy as you portray, there must surely be an individual you can turn to for assistance. Friends, relatives etc.

If it means shifting the traditional marriage forward, then it is what it is. Lastly, pray to God for guidance, He never fails.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by nonjebose(m): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
MASTERPIECE,WHO ASKED U?MAYBE U AR NT EVEN BETTER. MY GUY DONT LOSE HOPE
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by PATTIBAT10(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
youngdady: Bros, pls chill with that "K" word. It won't help you one bit. First, get your priorities right. Which one has to go and which one do you deal with for now. If you're as credit worthy as you portray, there must surely be an individual you can turn to for assistance. Friends, relatives etc.

If it means shifting the traditional marriage forward, then it is what it is. Lastly, pray to God for guidance, He never fails.

Yeah, God never fails..Thanks
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Leadn(m): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
rokiatu:

Go to sleep and never wake up.

I take it you're joking undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria / The Formula, Composition And Manufacturing Of Detergent / How Much Cost Is Required For Small Cement Plant Setup In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.