Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Supply Baby Formula ( Enfamil And Similac) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Supply Baby Formula ( Enfamil And Similac) (1553 Views)

2-hours Internet Job Formula! / Increase Your Agricultural Produce And Profit With A Special Formula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supply Baby Formula ( Enfamil And Similac) by shanyx21: 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
HELLO

CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED THE FOLLOWING BABY FORMULA FOR BABIES:

1. ENFAMIL

2. SIMILAC

CONTACT ME @
Re: Supply Baby Formula ( Enfamil And Similac) by determined: 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hi,
do you still supply Enfamil?
And how much is it?
Re: Supply Baby Formula ( Enfamil And Similac) by shanyx21: 11:39am On Jan 08, 2014
yes i do. the similac is N5000 each and the enfamil is N3500. drop your number or give me a call if u can so we can talk better

regards
Re: Supply Baby Formula ( Enfamil And Similac) by tranxo(m): 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
Instantly increase your sales

Reach millions of shoppers locally and worldwide on one of the fastest growing, international e-commerce sites on the Web.

We put the marketing muscle of over 1 million SFI affiliates to work for you, promoting and selling your products in over 20,000 cities in over 190 countries!

Simply sign up, submit your products and services, and get ready to take orders! It's quick, simple, and there's no risk because you pay nothing unless we get you sales.

For complete details, go to: http:// bit. ly/ KlKSd6

(1) (Reply)

Delightful Toyshop Is Now Nigeria's Little Tikes Distributor, Wholesalers Needed / Suppliers Of Fresh Palm Fruits Bunches Needed(for Palm Oil Production) / Make 10% Commission With Little Or No Capital Required - CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.