Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Open Invitation: Financial Empowerment For ALL (Friday, 14th Dec., 2012) - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Open Invitation: Financial Empowerment For ALL (Friday, 14th Dec., 2012) (2161 Views)

Dumps For Mcsa(windows Server 2012) And CCNA / Financial Empowerment For 3,000 Entrepreneurs Nationwide (Fri, 28th Dec., 2012)! / 2013 Financial Empowerment For 3,000 Resellers (Fri, 11th January) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Invitation: Financial Empowerment For ALL (Friday, 14th Dec., 2012) by seedvest(f): 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2012
All attendees are implored to come with their Laptops with internet connectivity to the venue for the appreciation of the programme.

NOTE: Laptop is not a pre-condition for accessing the seminar venue.

Re: Open Invitation: Financial Empowerment For ALL (Friday, 14th Dec., 2012) by Americangirl: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2012
@seedvest,

Please, I'm not living in Lagos. Must I come to the seminar before i can be part of the programme?
Is there any way to train myself in FCT/Abuja and be part of the programme.
Is there something like manual or something to enable me be part of it. Please attend, to this urgently

thanks
Re: Open Invitation: Financial Empowerment For ALL (Friday, 14th Dec., 2012) by Americangirl: 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
Re: Open Invitation: Financial Empowerment For ALL (Friday, 14th Dec., 2012) by seedvest(f): 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2012
Americangirl: @seedvest,

Please, I'm not living in Lagos. Must I come to the seminar before i can be part of the programme?
Is there any way to train myself in FCT/Abuja and be part of the programme.
Is there something like manual or something to enable me be part of it. Please attend, to this urgently

thanks

@americangirl,

This is not the right place to post enquiry like this. You are to send a mail to: admin@talktoomuch.net or simply call if you really want to be part of the Financial Empowerment programme.

Nevertheless you can apply for the comprehensive Seminar CD, train your self and still be part of the project. The essence of the seminar is to ensure you can adequately manage the investment in your care and fulfill the repayment of the Loan. Meanwhile the loan is not going to be given in cash but in call credit worth.

Wishing u good luck as you proceed
Re: Open Invitation: Financial Empowerment For ALL (Friday, 14th Dec., 2012) by seedvest(f): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
seedvest:

@americangirl,

This is not the right place to post enquiry like this. You are to send a mail to: admin@talktoomuch.net or simply call if you really want to be part of the Financial Empowerment programme.

Nevertheless you can apply for the comprehensive Seminar CD, train your self and still be part of the project. The essence of the seminar is to ensure you can adequately manage the investment in your care and fulfill the repayment of the Loan. Meanwhile the loan is not going to be given in cash but in call credit worth.

Wishing u good luck as you proceed
Re: Open Invitation: Financial Empowerment For ALL (Friday, 14th Dec., 2012) by seedvest(f): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
seedvest: All attendees are implored to come with their Laptops with internet connectivity to the venue appreciation of the programme.

Re: Open Invitation: Financial Empowerment For ALL (Friday, 14th Dec., 2012) by seedvest(f): 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2012
NOTE: The Seminar is an Open type. However, The Banquet Hall of White-House Hotel & Conference centre at 23A Toyin
street, Ikeja is limited to Only the first 200 attendees at a time. Accreditation, interview and seminar starts at
10.30am-12.30pm, and 1pm-3pm

Re: Open Invitation: Financial Empowerment For ALL (Friday, 14th Dec., 2012) by seedvest(f): 12:11am On Nov 28, 2012
seedvest: NOTE: The Seminar is an Open type. However, The Banquet Hall of White-House Hotel & Conference centre at 23A Toyin
street, Ikeja is limited to Only the first 200 attendees at a time. Accreditation, interview and seminar starts at
10.30am-12.30pm, and 1pm-3pm
Re: Open Invitation: Financial Empowerment For ALL (Friday, 14th Dec., 2012) by Professor2know: 4:04am On Nov 28, 2012
seedvest: All attendees are implored to come with their Laptops with internet connectivity to the venue appreciation of the programme.

What if i don't have a laptop and I can come with my desktop computer? Will I still be permited in?
Re: Open Invitation: Financial Empowerment For ALL (Friday, 14th Dec., 2012) by Professor2know: 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
Professor2know:

What if i don't have a laptop and I can come with my desktop computer? Will I still be permited in?.
Re: Open Invitation: Financial Empowerment For ALL (Friday, 14th Dec., 2012) by seedvest(f): 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
[quote author=Professor2know][/quote]

The Contents of the Seminar(Practical and theories)

1. Introduction & Overview
2. Revelation of untold secret of wealth creation in telecommunication
3. How to make money from the global telecom project
4. How to generate a minimum of =N=200,000 in sales from the Initial starting loan facility from mere price
fixing
5. How to generate a minimum of =N=200,000 in sales from granting resellership right to sub-resellers.
6. How To generate =N=5000 per company account created
7. How to use facebook/twitter and other social media to generate subscribers who would make you rich as they buy
call credits
8. How to make multiple stream of income from resellership status
9. Practical calling session
10. Question and Answer session etc.

It is now evident that coming is meant for those who really want to make a living via the Global telecom project.
Re: Open Invitation: Financial Empowerment For ALL (Friday, 14th Dec., 2012) by Professor2know: 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
[quote author=Professor2know][/quote]
Alright.
Re: Open Invitation: Financial Empowerment For ALL (Friday, 14th Dec., 2012) by Iyayomic: 9:16am On Nov 29, 2012
i live in benin,, i really to b part of dis , my nuber 08025383733 and my email cruselvis@gmail.com
Re: Open Invitation: Financial Empowerment For ALL (Friday, 14th Dec., 2012) by Iyayomic: 9:17am On Nov 29, 2012
i live in benin,, i really want
to b part of dis , my nuber 08025383733 and my email cruselvis@gmail.com
Re: Open Invitation: Financial Empowerment For ALL (Friday, 14th Dec., 2012) by seedvest(f): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2012
Iyayomic: i live in benin,, i really want

@Iyayomic,

Many people want to be part of the project too. However, one of the major precondition to be part is receiving adequate experience or knowledge of the Business. This will enable you manage any amount of fund in your care. Therefore, you are invited tomorow Friday, 30th November, 2012 at the Banquet hall, White-House Hotel & Conference centre, Toyn Street, Ikeja, Lagos. Your coming is worth the investment.
Re: Open Invitation: Financial Empowerment For ALL (Friday, 14th Dec., 2012) by seedvest(f): 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2012
seedvest:

@Iyayomic,

Many people want to be part of the project too. However, one of the major precondition to be part is receiving adequate experience or knowledge of the Business. This will enable you manage any amount of fund in your care. Therefore, you are invited tomorow Friday, 30th November, 2012 at the Banquet hall, White-House Hotel & Conference centre, Toyn Street, Ikeja, Lagos. Your coming is worth the investment.
Re: Open Invitation: Financial Empowerment For ALL (Friday, 14th Dec., 2012) by Technika: 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2012
Iyayomic: i live in benin,, i really want

@Iyayomic,

You can still be part of the scheme. If you can not come to the seminar, then you have to order for the Global Telecom Seminar CD, train yourself and later apply. The essence of the training is to have adequate knowledge of how you can manage the investment in your care and fulfill your obligation of Loan re-payment. Meanwhile, you can generate more than =N=200,000 in sale of credit from the Loan.

Note: NairaLand is not a place to send enquiry like this; contact the company directly.
Re: Open Invitation: Financial Empowerment For ALL (Friday, 14th Dec., 2012) by Iyayomic: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2012
pls u can send me your email ,,,, my email is left over for more issue and discusion.
Re: Open Invitation: Financial Empowerment For ALL (Friday, 14th Dec., 2012) by Technika: 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2012
[b][/b]
Iyayomic: pls u can send me your email ,,,, my email is left over for more issue and discusion.

You can reach the out for your concerns by Just Contacting the company directly through the following details: admin@TalkTooMuch.Net or call +234(0)80-66-944-944 or +234(0)80-33-279-933
Re: Open Invitation: Financial Empowerment For ALL (Friday, 14th Dec., 2012) by Professor2know: 10:33am On Nov 30, 2012
Alright, can dis seminar be organised later in the year?
Re: Open Invitation: Financial Empowerment For ALL (Friday, 14th Dec., 2012) by seedvest(f): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2012
Professor2know: Alright, can dis seminar be organised later in the year?

Re: Open Invitation: Financial Empowerment For ALL (Friday, 14th Dec., 2012) by valugal: 12:07am On Dec 08, 2012
Re: Open Invitation: Financial Empowerment For ALL (Friday, 14th Dec., 2012) by seedvest(f): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2012

The Mgt. will decide on that, meanwhile there is a limited number that can be benefitted by the Loan project to start with.
Re: Open Invitation: Financial Empowerment For ALL (Friday, 14th Dec., 2012) by valugal: 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2012
seedvest:

The Mgt. will decide on that, meanwhile there is a limited number that can be benefitted by the Loan project to start with.
alrigh, tanx
Re: Open Invitation: Financial Empowerment For ALL (Friday, 14th Dec., 2012) by valugal: 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
valugal:
alrigh, tanx.
Re: Open Invitation: Financial Empowerment For ALL (Friday, 14th Dec., 2012) by analytika: 6:30am On Dec 10, 2012

@professor2know,

This might be the last for the year and since invitation is open to as many as those who may like to take advantage of the investment, you are encouraged to be punctual becos of limited seating reservation
Re: Open Invitation: Financial Empowerment For ALL (Friday, 14th Dec., 2012) by analytika: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2012
Professor2know: Alright, can dis seminar be organised later in the year.?
Re: Open Invitation: Financial Empowerment For ALL (Friday, 14th Dec., 2012) by seedvest(f): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2012
valugal: [/quote][quote author=seedvest].

(1) (Reply)

The Institute Of Business Development / To Download 2go Click Here.nwosu Michael Aka{mike Richmond}to Change Information Too. / Nigerian Musicians Can Now Get Professioal Training @ The Musicians Institute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.