Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

CHELSEA FANS To Rafael Benitez: BOOS Will Continue? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / CHELSEA FANS To Rafael Benitez: BOOS Will Continue? (444 Views)

Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! / BREAKING NEWS.. Chelsea Sack Rafael Benitez / Rafael Benitez To Be Appointed As Chelsea New Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CHELSEA FANS To Rafael Benitez: BOOS Will Continue? by Bliszone: 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
Chelsea fans said they would continue to boo new interim coach Rafael Benitez until end of the season. My question is, what would the fans achieve with such hostile attitude? Will it not constitute distraction to the players as well? Will it not frustrate Abramovich the more? My candid take is that the fans should learn to let go of the past and live in the present. Now is a good opportunity for the club to start rebuilding, and all hands need to be on the table, working towards a better future.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20495520
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20490257
Re: CHELSEA FANS To Rafael Benitez: BOOS Will Continue? by dopeJemi: 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
Wah did benitez do

I stilL don't get it
Re: CHELSEA FANS To Rafael Benitez: BOOS Will Continue? by dilbert100: 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2012
it will change if he wins a few games.

(1) (Reply)

Arsene Wenger Still Wants Villa! / I Will Wait Till The End Of The Season Before Laughing At Abramovich – Villas-bo / Real Madrid Overtakes Manchester United As The Most Valuable Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.