Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

Full Time Project Supervisor Wanted For It/education Project - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Full Time Project Supervisor Wanted For It/education Project (660 Views)

Production Manager & Production Supervisor Wanted / I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife / Software Engineer & Supervisor Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Time Project Supervisor Wanted For It/education Project by Jarus(m): 7:07am On Nov 27, 2012
We are a group of men that mooted the idea of introducing into Nigerian educational system a simple, self-teaching model for various examinations (WAEC, NECO to start with, later ICAN etc).

The project will culminate into production of some software for educational purpose which shall be nationally marketed with governments and private school owners, and the public at large.

I was selected by the team as project manager since almost a year ago but my busy schedule as an 8-5 worker has not made me to function optimally. We have therefore decided to enlist a project supervisor to work full time, an unemployed but very brilliant person to do the operational aspect while I manage.

The person:
-Must be a graduate (of any course), with at least 2-2
-Good communication skills
-IT-savviness is an advantage but not a pre-requisite because we are engaging IT professionals as consultants
-Excellent coordination and organizational skills
-Must be unemployed now. We don't think it is worth leaving another job for
-Must be Lagos-based( we don't think it's worth moving to Lagos for)
-Must be ready to travel to any place within Nigeria when the need arises (and the need will always arise)

The role:
-Under my direct supervision, and general direction of the team, especially the team lead(Loma), to coordinate all activities for the project
-The activities will include, but not limited to, liaising with our IT consultants, meeting and working with our subject matter experts(select secondary school teachers), and at the latter stage of the projecct, working with me in meeting school owners, government officials, Nollywood outfits and TV stations.

Reward:
We shall be working by target of 3 months. We shall be discussing our fee. But trust me, it's a wonderful experience you would not regret being part of. Subject to performance and commitment, the project supervisor can also be brought in as a stakeholder in the project.

Interested persons should send their CVs to jarusnairaland@yahoo.com with a 2-page cover note on your understanding of this role and why you think you can do it.
Re: Full Time Project Supervisor Wanted For It/education Project by Odunnu: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2012
I need this job cheesy
I read Music can I apply?

(1) (Reply)

Can One Be An Event Planner And A Physiotherapist At The Same Time / AMCON Owned Banks Make N21.82 Bn Losses / Need Urgent Advc! B.s.c Electronics Or Biochem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.