Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,228 members, 7,957,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools (7864 Views)

Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University / ABU Produces 89 First Class, 305 Ph.d Holders – VC / Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools by Ikengawo: 8:00am On Nov 27, 2012
Re: Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools by Ikengawo: 8:12am On Nov 27, 2012

9 Likes

Re: Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools by PointB: 8:16am On Nov 27, 2012
Nice one.

Pray say, is that a Primary or Secondary school? And where is it located?

More works need to be done on the finishing though.
Re: Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools by geez1: 9:04am On Nov 27, 2012
Not bad.
Re: Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools by GARRIx7(m): 9:13am On Nov 27, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Splendid!!!

Great job I must say.......

1 Like

Re: Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:34am On Nov 27, 2012
Nice work.....though it looks almost finished.

They should do more with the landscaping; equipping the classrooms/labs; make the school fully IT compliant; and ensure the teachers are fully trained.

This is the type of thing we want to see in Imo.....new solid projects being launched. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools by Ikengawo: 9:49am On Nov 27, 2012
I fully agree! I like the work thus far but a solid paint job, excellent landscaping, and everything else you've said will really make the students proud to learn! Rochas is really making me wonder what the hell the past governors of the state have been doing

2 Likes

Re: Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools by Itoroetti(m): 9:57am On Nov 27, 2012
Okoroacha and his bunch of lies media organisation.u can decieve the people most times,but u cannot decieve everybody most times.
Re: Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:59am On Nov 27, 2012
Itoroetti :
Okoroacha and his bunch of lies media organisation.u can decieve the people most times,but u cannot decieve everybody most times.

^^^Exactly my brother; those pics are either photoshopped or they've used juju/otumopko to place them there, and all those structures will disappear once the juju wears off.

Nice one. wink

12 Likes

Re: Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools by Teejayphillip(m): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2012
Am speechless... Wat a conducive learning environment it is....

Dose children will alwayz rain prayers on these man... Am impressed

1 Like

Re: Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools by UnknownMember: 11:05am On Nov 27, 2012
But that picture doesnt look complete to me?!
Re: Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools by treasureboy09(m): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2012
Lo' just laughing my ass out,some pictures of these nature were shown on one tv station about a completed road in my state some time ago but it wasn't real. But i just hope these ones are real.
Re: Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools by DINGO(m): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Exactly my brother; those pics are either photoshopped or they've used juju/otumopko to place them there, and all those structures will disappear once the juju wears off.

Nice one. wink
BB LIKE YOU! OBI AKPO FELLOW. People like you are allergic to good things of life. GOVT will work you will call it Photoshop,juju/otumopko.When they don't work you will call them corrupt and idle Govt.BAD BELLE KILLS FASTER BULLET OH
HATERS ASSOCIATION

1 Like

Re: Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools by Afam4eva(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2012
Some governors don't talk too much and they deliver. Som others talk too much and they don't deliver. Rochas Okorocha talks to much and keeps to his word. This is a world-class edifice if you ask me. I'm particularly happy that they put sporting facilities in their plan.

Thumbs up Rochas.

1 Like

Re: Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools by 5much(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2012
HIP HIP HIP, HURRAY.DIS is a landmark achievement for Okorocha.
Re: Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools by Afam4eva(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2012
DINGO:
BB LIKE YOU! OBI AKPO FELLOW. People like you are allergic to good things of life. GOVT will work you will call it Photoshop,juju/otumopko.When they don't work you will call them corrupt and idle Govt.BAD BELLE KILLS FASTER BULLET OH
HATERS ASSOCIATION
You should know when someone is trying to be sarcastic.

5 Likes

Re: Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools by omenziate(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2012
DINGO:
HATERS ASSOCIATION

Chairman, u b olodo or u no understand sardonic remarks ni? Open ur eyes well.
Re: Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools by emeka762001(m): 11:16am On Nov 27, 2012
Rochas mr show off Governor at it again. You can fool some people sometimes bt you cannot fool all the people all the time. i knw ur type rochas. Time will tell in Imo State
Re: Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools by Youngzedd(m): 11:16am On Nov 27, 2012
Good job.
Am proud to be Nwaafo Imo.

Haters oya, keep hitting ur keyboard and type sh1t.
Re: Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools by treasureboy09(m): 11:17am On Nov 27, 2012
You guys should please it easy on him now.

Chairman, u b olodo or u no understand sardonic remarks ni? Open ur eyes well.[/quote]
Re: Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools by Ogosoga: 11:17am On Nov 27, 2012
Good job,Okorocha is working.

1 Like

Re: Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2012
Its real guys not photoshop. Its formal township school at wedthral road , close to Dan anyiam stadium. It used to be a dirty school. The first time I saw them demolishing it,to build dis one. Info I got from my cuzin is dat they want to merge like 3 community schools together dat are in town. Then use the other schools compound to build something else. I saw dis recently its beautiful. But dis pics makes it looks ugly o.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools by omenziate(m): 11:23am On Nov 27, 2012
Don't like him but if this ain't one of his numerous charades, then Kudos to him.
Re: Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools by aryzgreat: 11:26am On Nov 27, 2012
Good job Rochas, and for those talking baldadash cant u differentiate btwn real pix and photoshop? This is what u get when u put a comfortable man in power, he works cos he is ok. He doesn't need Imo money to be richer. I wish Rochas is my govnor in Anambra. Kudos to the action govnor.
Re: Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools by Richtronix(m): 11:28am On Nov 27, 2012
Nigerian Mentality...*sigh*

I don't know who the Governor is,neither do I care whether he is embezzling state funds.

I also do not care if he is a "show off governor"as some have called him.

HOWEVER,

What I do care about is the fact this governor has BUILT a school far above the average henhouse that we consider to be citadels of learning.

Therefore, this Governor is a hero and should be applauded, regardless of his motives.

When he is long gone, students from this school will applaud his legacy and do something useful with their lives

(At least he is not building airports for his fleet of private jets.... wink)

7 Likes

Re: Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools by UnknownMember: 11:32am On Nov 27, 2012
Richtronix: Nigerian Mentality...*sigh*

I don't know who the Governor is,neither do I care whether he is embezzling state funds.

I also do not care if he is a "show off governor"as some have called him.

HOWEVER,

What I do care about is the fact this governor has BUILT a school far above the average henhouse that we consider to be citadels of learning.

Therefore, this Governor is a hero and should be applauded, regardless of his motives.

When he is long gone, students from this school will applaud his legacy and do something useful with their lives

(At least he is not building airports for his fleet of private jets.... wink)

Dont be moved by Rochas just yet...

1 Like

Re: Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools by Jazzgreen(m): 11:36am On Nov 27, 2012
Abeg TA ORJI, ABIANS ARE WAITIN FOR UR OWN TESTIMONIES OO.SINCE HOW MANY YRS NOW.NO SINGLE Achievement.we wil nt only throw purewater on u lik we did d other time. But wit also throw some bottle water too

2 Likes

Re: Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools by Richtronix(m): 11:37am On Nov 27, 2012
Unknown Member:

Dont be moved by Rochas just yet...

I'd rather be moved by what I can see, rather than what someone wants me to believe.....! grin

2 Likes

Re: Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2012
This is fantastic;They also need to train the teachers to meet international standard. Most Nigeria teachers arent vibrant.
Re: Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools by Demdem(m): 11:43am On Nov 27, 2012
Good to see healthy competition between the states. As regards flagship schools.
By the way, Just 1 out of 305, what has he been doing all these while undecided undecided
Re: Imo Completes The First Of 305 Flagship Schools by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2012
Demdem: Good to see healthy competition between the states. As regards flagship schools.
By the way, Just 1 out of 305, what has he been doing all these while undecided undecided

Have you ever been happy in your life? Why do you always sound very bitter? Nwanne,you need to slow down.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos : Kogi Polytechnic Workers Protest Over Unpaid Salaries / Federal Poly Offa 2012/2013 ADMISSION IS OUT / List Of Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors (FULL LIST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.