Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

EKSU Resumes On Monday 3rd December, 2012 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EKSU Resumes On Monday 3rd December, 2012 (887 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Resumes On The 8th Of December / Unizik Resumes On Monday 3rd December 2013 / Unimaid Resumes On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EKSU Resumes On Monday 3rd December, 2012 by allahimon: 8:54am On Nov 27, 2012
Finally, reliable sources from the school are beginning to say that the school will be resuming on Monday 3rd December, 2012. However, it is said that those that haven't paid their N6,500 reparation fees should be prepared to bid farewell to their studentship in the school. i am extremely happy. at least i will stop sitting down at home. please spread the news to all eksuites.

1 Like

Re: EKSU Resumes On Monday 3rd December, 2012 by comidje: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2012
allahimon: Finally, reliable sources from the school are beginning to say that the school will be resuming on Monday 3rd December, 2012. However, it is said that those that haven't paid their N6,500 reparation fees should be prepared to bid farewell to their studentship in the school. i am extremely happy. at least i will stop sitting down at home. please spread the news to all eksuites.
finally, na to dey go buy things for school o. ope o.
Re: EKSU Resumes On Monday 3rd December, 2012 by segzybam(m): 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2012
I heard something like that too. But can we know your reliable source?
Re: EKSU Resumes On Monday 3rd December, 2012 by allahimon: 9:24am On Dec 02, 2012
segzybam: I heard something like that too. But can we know your reliable source?
Its coded sha, but na the senate intel. Its even been anounced. Please disregard the staff union strike gist going around that its until they call off the strike before school resumess. Omo, they are saying work will be starting as soon as the school resumes which is tomorrow. The most serious one come be say, they are to paste a list of all the people that hasn't paid their reparation fees and they are to be regarded as no longer eksu students by tomorow. No be joke o.

(1) (Reply)

. / Oau Freshers For 2013....let's Meet Here.. / Jamb Lied About The People That Passed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.