Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State (78899 Views)

Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. / Photos From The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos This Morning / Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by GeJ79: 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
PICTURES FROM THE NOTORIOUS ARMED ROBBERY ATTACK YESTERDAY IN AUCHI EDO STATE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by GeJ79: 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
More pics

Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by GeJ79: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
More

Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by GeJ79: 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2012
Still more

Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by GeJ79: 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
Dem many oooh

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by Kx: 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2012
[size=13pt]What more do we need to see to fulfill the purpose of government "to protect life,liberty and property?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by omowolewa: 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2012
Nigeria need to meet up with her security challenges as the criminal world is growing more desperate and sophisticated!

We need more personnel in the area of intelligence and private security bureau.

Oh my God!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by elampiro(m): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2012
This is terrible.
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by Sagytarius(m): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
Dayuuuum. RIP to the dead guy.
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by omenziate(m): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2012
Na war dese ones come for o. Haba. Everywhere for naija just dey hot. No where safe again.
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by heed101(m): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2012
Is this action movie?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by ajayioluwatobi(m): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2012
Robbery attack, God please protect us...............
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by Michky: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
Security is mere illusion in this country. God help us.
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by Akaraiwe(m): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
sadUnto how much na?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by XFive: 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
Let God arise let the enemies of the state be destroyed, This beyond our security operatives
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by Ibangap(m): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
I think diz guyz wer here 4 their end of d year robbery, nd did not jus want any body 2 obstruct their party. Dis is crazy.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by KINGwax(m): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
Na wetin our brothers up there sabi be dt. Terror at it's peak
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by bigfat: 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
[size=15pt]CAN SOMEBODY give us full details about what happened here ?did they rob both banks access and GTB bank and ALSO ROB THE the police STATION..[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by acidtalk: 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
All this just to acquire Vanity.

There was Money before man came to the world, and there will still be Money after man leaves the World.

Man didn't bring a penny when he came and will certainly not take any when he is leaving.

What do the Churches and Mosque leaders preach to their congregation members these days?

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by 190theclown: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
grin grin grin @post
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by kuzzieOtiz: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
Yet when thieves get burned alive they say its barbaric. sad

17 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
Good grin

Joblessness and hunger breeds desperation, added to the fact that Xmas approaches. Since government and corporate organizations refuse to create employment, youth are going to take their own share of the national cake by force.

Expect to see more of this is the coming days.

I hope the Nigerian government can see the monsters it created.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by whirlwind7(m): 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
...and this is supposed to be a crime scene
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by kenbee(f): 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
the Return of Anini

My dear Nigeria is heading to a failed state.

I fore see MASS REVOLT.
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by manny4life(m): 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
Yes, I still insist, burning a human alive is barbaric.

You can sentence someone to death using other approach not burning someone alive.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
Until the problem of youth unemployment is tackled by the government, we would continue to see more of this!
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
This is fatal robbery operation

I hope no life was lost
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by maclatunji: 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2012
I think our former heads of state need to have a meeting and come out with some hard truths for the current No.1 citizen of this country- He is messing-up big time! His leadership style is permeating through our Armed Forces and Security agencies making them extremely weak whilst criminals become stronger. It is just so unfortunate that our leaders refuse to lead.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by Tochiilo(m): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2012
God help usooooooooooo
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by acidtalk: 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
190-the-clown:
grin grin grin @post

I sure your elder brother dey amongst the robbers this one wey you dey happy so.

I had always suspected you as an Auchi boy.
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by otokx(m): 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
These robbers meant business o, hope no lives were lost?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced / Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.