Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

13 X One Room Self Contain Extimates For Lintel Only.its Urgent - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 13 X One Room Self Contain Extimates For Lintel Only.its Urgent (705 Views)

2plots Together With 3 Bedroom Duplex To Lintel Level & 4bedroom With Cofo N6.5M / 2 Bedrm Flat & Mini Flat To Lintel Level, Fenced At Isawo Ikorodu + Pix = N4m / Cost Of Erecting A Mini Flat Up To Lintel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

13 X One Room Self Contain Extimates For Lintel Only.its Urgent by chukstel(m): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
Hello all,

Can anyone in the house assist me with the current/extimated cost to do the lintel only for 13 x one room self contain at abraka in delta state? or direct me to any post that has treated such issue.

the building is on 57 x 120ft plot and the dimension from the builder is room is 10ft x 10ft, kitchen-6ft x 6ft and bath/toilet is 5ft x 5ft(bath and kitchen lintel is on the same line.No structural design paper pls. Its just like face me, i face you building type( 7 rooms facing 6 rooms with passage. All with insuite bath + kitchen.

Pic attached is sent to me when it was not cleared. it has been cleared and all blocks taken to lintel line. i have asked for the current position pics and the builder is not sending it. i need to have an extimed idea before going there and if possible supervise the work myself.

I need the extimated cost (amount) for the following:
1. Total plank for lintel boarding with price
2. Labour for carpenter for boarding.
3. Total rods for lintel.
4. Labour for Iron bender for lintel
5. Trips of sand and cost -Note: small tiper is what they mostly use in Abraka
6. Trips of gravel (10 tone)and cost -Note: small tiper is what they mostly use in Abraka
7. Total bags of cement
8. Binding wire
9. Labour charge for bricklayer work for the lintel.

This is urgent for me as i need to round it up before December.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Sales: A 4-bdrm Duplex On 2700sqm Land On Barthurst Str., Apapa GRA / Direct Properties For Sale In Lagos Nigeria / 845sqm Land For Sale @ Super B/stop Kantagoa Along Lagos/abeokuta Expway Title C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.