Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! (88075 Views)

Ogidiga Vs Alomo Bitters Which One Is Better? / Alomo Bitters: What Is It Really For, Wud U Drink It? / What Is Function Of Alomo Bitter In The Body System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by Booty4me: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2012
op God save you oo grin the day wey i drink that alomo.... chaii nah only God no how i take reach house... i nearly kpef cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by Mortiple(m): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2012
ouigy99:
[s]It was then i knew that it was the alomo i drank that was messing my system up.[/s]
The bottom line here is that people have found out that alomo is a great market mover. Instead of buying 2 bigstout, people would prefer dring one alomo and any soft dring of their choice. It is far cheaper and you would steal get the same high level (if not more). Because of the rush for the product, some people have started faking it, and these fake ones are poisonous. [s]I drank only one bottle and i almost died, what if i had drank the second?[/s] I also learnt that they fake the small bottles the most. Also look out for where you buy anything you drink (be it alomo or soft drink) because there are so many fake stuffs out there. I also feel that people caught faking products (food, drink or drugs) should be executed, because many souls must have gone by taking such fake products.
PRAISE THE LORD!!! HALLELUJAH!!! What a wonder testimony from bro ... undecided

On a more serious note, why would you drink a whole bottle of Alomo (whether big or small, fake or original)? Haven't you realized that it contains 40% alcohol? Seriously, we Nigerians are the architect of our problem. Oyingbo recommends a glass of red wine or beer PER DAY, as it is said to be good for the cardiovascular system yet our people won't listen. Meanwhile, drinks like Alomo and other hot drinks should be taken with short (small cup like communion cup).

Bro, I'm not a saint. I equally take alcoholic drinks (preferably red wine)once in a blue moon. Drink moderately man!

3 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by born2boink(m): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2012
I thank God,I quit ciggarate,jedi-smoke,alomo,sepe,brandy,ori-maluu and agamasinga but before I quit them, I slept in hospital for 2 dayss after I drank one with weed mix inside, doctor my blood was fill with acohol, and he said if I didn't stop, I may have hole in my heart, I only drink star now or small stout oncce in a while

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by nnekaela(f): 11:07am On Nov 28, 2012
illitrate: hahaha I was expecting one babe some time ago and a friend told me with alomo
I can work wonders. I drank a full small bottle and guess what?

the babe came and i didnt even know. she waited until she left angry. I woke up 3pm the next day. grin grin grin
Hahahahahahhahahahhaha

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by bigfat: 11:09am On Nov 28, 2012
WE HAVE FAKE AND ORIGINAL BUT HOW TO DIFFERENTIATE IT IS THE PROBLEM
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by xcitedjay(m): 11:14am On Nov 28, 2012
LMAO
OP Are you a learner?
That stuff is for Professional use only. Just that it aint written on the label.
I've personally witnessed what Alomo has done to people. Alomo can OFF you like a switch for hours.
It's for people that wants to be HIGH ~in caps~ not for people who just wanna play around with alcohol, it also cleanses the system. Heard it's good for malaria too.

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by chux76(m): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2012
How then can we identify the Original Alomo bitters for those of us who cant stop stop taking it..any leads??

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by Donmeca(m): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2012
Alomo Bitters is just herbs soaked in spirit (kai-kai, shekpe, sapele water) for extraction. When u drink it, u sure are taking (diluted) local gin and u must get high. People drink it for different reasons but most young ones take it as normal drink enhancer. Very few take it as d drug/medicine it was meant to be. As with all alcohols, it is intoxicating and addictive.

I know Swedish Bitters and Yoyo Bitters (which I had used purely as a presumed system-cleansing drug. . .with tablespoons) I have also seen a billboard advert for Action Bitters (quite funny how Nigerians imitate presumed good/movable things).

My advise to those who engage in (drug)Alomo abuse, is that they shud desist from such. It is dangerous. We just take things without thinking about their side-effects. Must we get high? D answer is no. Even the s3x that makes most people drink is better had and enjoyed when sober so y kill urself for nothing?

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by kabba7(m): 11:36am On Nov 28, 2012
If U̶̲̥̅̊ need an unadulrated alomo ghanian shops are the best bet.
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by harlos: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2012
@op, when did u ask forgiveness last Anyway alomo has made you do dat so don't go back to sin again,

Or maybe God wants you to ask for forgiveness
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by aryzgreat: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2012
if u want to know d health implication of most of these spirits, buy liver frm the butchers and drop the spirit on the liver and watch the liver change colour instantly to green.

Guys beware of spirit, imagine how u squeeze ue face when taking these spirits, imagine the damage it does to ur organs.

Abeg Palmy remains my best for highness!

2 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by Obinoscopy(m): 11:46am On Nov 28, 2012
@OP ,Report this case to NAFDAC
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by paranoiapill: 11:53am On Nov 28, 2012
OP: I was at his place by 4pm on sunday and before i entered his house, i told him to show me the alomo and suya (while i was still outside)cus i no really trust anyone. He showed me the alomo and suya, i collected the package and i went inside. I drank 1 alomo with a bottle of sprite and i offered him the second alomo, but he told me he was not really feeling fine and didn't feel like drinking. I just drank the 1 bottle and went home happy cus i scammed the guy (i would have given him the game free of charge, but wanted to just test my luck).

Looks like you were scammed grin grin grin grin grin He must've bought it from the cheapest hawker knowing he was feeding an Awoofian!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by ORAFA(m): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2012
hadecunleh: If you need to get high, fill urself with the Holyspirit.
The effect is longer, the price free and no side effects.
Will he last longer in bed and also slap a soldier to to test his gallantry?
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by harlos: 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2012
born2fuck: I thank God,I quit ciggarate,jedi-smoke,alomo,sepe,brandy,ori-maluu and agamasinga but before I quit them, I slept in hospital for 2 dayss after I drank one with weed mix inside, doctor my blood was fill with acohol, and he said if I didn't stop, I may have hole in my heart, I only drink star now or small stout oncce in a while
i have a bro with similar case
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by braveheart2012(m): 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2012
This sounds like methanol poisoning. Fake alcohol tainted with methanol recently killed a bunch of people in the Czech republic. The government had to ban ALL alcohol sales for weeks! Nigerians need to be more careful oh!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/15/czech-republic-alcohol-ban-methanol-poisonings_n_1886735.html
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by hrhobi1(m): 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
ALOMO DON SPOIL SINCEEEEE, NA FAKE DEY NAIJA NOW. THATS WHY I PREFER MY WEED, NO ADULTERATION'S ITS ALL NATURAL AND HOME GROWN.
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by jide4lagos(m): 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2012
hrhobi1: ALOMO DON SPOIL SINCEEEEE, NA FAKE DEY NAIJA NOW. THATS WHY I PREFER MY WEED, NO ADULTERATION'S ITS ALL NATURAL AND HOME GROWN.
i see u my blooda but e dey make more sense if u dey mix am with lil slips of jedi. #weedandjedithecombinationthatworkperfectly
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by chidyke77(m): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
@poster,tnks for this post.
I travelled to lagos on official assignment wt our driver and we nearly crushed ourselves around the busy ore/benin road.
He drank d alomo bitter that morning bf we commenced the journey and his consciousness on d steering was bad. He later told me that he normally drinks that bf journey bt that particular one effect on his body was different.
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by Omen100(m): 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
My own case is quite pathetic, I also suffered from stroke as a result of missing that good for nothing killer bitters, my situation is similar to that of @illitrate but then my was hazardous, planning of eliminating a girl that has being giving my serious tough time, I affixed Power Horse to Alomo bitters, I tell you guys, for almost days, I was unable to urinate, my joystick was touching my nerve & to make issues worst, I was running high tempration like I was going to explode, I drunk almost 10liters of red cooking oil before I could regain myself, and I vowed never to try suicide again all in the name of fucking a woman again, guys it wasn’t funny at all. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2012
shocked McDowell! danger!!
dunno what they did, but that shiit dis days can knock an elephant da fucc out!

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by pythonwizpro(m): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
Next time, take Alomo with either Yoghurt or Power Horse/Red Bull.
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by Bond008(m): 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
groovie: buhahahahaha! O Lord! very funny.
Wey the Lord do!? U don 4get the 3rd commandment out of the ten? Repent!

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by NoQualms1(f): 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
yoged: Chei, I dislike that stuf... Oh I see. My brother bought a bottle last week and I noticed he make use of the toilet more than 20times in a night days ago... Am sending this page to him..... Gosh, my brother drinks a lot. He himself is a whole bewrey. He drinks nearly everyday. I just hope he'll change. He's a nairalander also. He gonna kill me 4 dis comment.

OMG!!! Your signature made me laugh so hard people around me were wonderingg what was wrong with me. Won o ni fe je tan, won o ni fe te nau......
hahahahahahhaha, Lord have mercy.
Chei......
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by harlos: 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2012
Omen100: My own case is quite pathetic, I also suffered from stroke as a result of missing that good for nothing killer bitters, my situation is similar to that of @illitrate but then my was hazardous, planning of eliminating a girl that has being giving my serious tough time, I affixed Power Horse to Alomo bitters, I tell you guys, for almost days, I was unable to urinate, my joystick was touching my nerve & to make issues worst, I was running high tempration like I was going to explode, I drunk almost 10liters of red cooking oil before I could regain myself, and I vowed never to try suicide again all in the name of fucking a woman again, guys it wasn’t funny at all. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
you've learnt your lesson anyway
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by babypipsy: 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2012
Stay Away from Alcohol.
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2012
Alomo, Johnny Walker (Red Label) and Mc Dowells.

In Naija, what you get mostly are adulterated versions of these drinks. Be careful.
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by jecca(m): 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2012
Re-orient A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ create more awareness to as many people as you can about the domination ☀̤̣̈̇f fake alomo bitters in the market, ♍γ̲̣̣̥ friend told M̶̲̥̅Ƹ that one small bottle ☀̤̣̈̇f alomo he bought to drink, he droped it on a bathroom slipers & the thing start eating deep in the slipers, imagine what damage it could have done to the body if taken. G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ please expose all this satanic adultrators so they can severely dealth with
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by skies(m): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2012
I zoom you..chinedu, continue drinking Alomo,
That was a warning!
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by BJ4REEL(m): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2012
illitrate: hahaha I was expecting one babe some time ago and a friend told me with alomo
I can work wonders. I drank a full small bottle and guess what?

the babe came and i didnt even know. she waited until she left angry. I woke up 3pm the next day. grin grin grin
now u got me rolling on d high way......
Hehehehe....sum1 jst asked if i wz ok for laughing out so loud.....
take ur tym o
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by kpolli(m): 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2012
So you wanted to scam your guy but got scammed instead. . . Karma

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by Mcleo007(m): 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
hadecunleh: If you need to get high, fill urself with the Holyspirit.
The effect is longer, the price free and no side effects.

Christians sha!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV / Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks / 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.