Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Social Networking Site Are Just A Waste Of Time. What Do You Think? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Social Networking Site Are Just A Waste Of Time. What Do You Think? (586 Views)

New Romance Networking Site For Nigerian Singles / Here Is The Hottest Group And Networking Site Where Hot Guys And Girl Meet / Nigerian Social Networking Site [igbadun.com] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Networking Site Are Just A Waste Of Time. What Do You Think? by nazzyon(m): 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2008
Some networking site: FACEBOOK, Myspace, Mycrib, Vibe, Black Planet,Orkut, Hi5 and on

Almost everyday I receive introduction to a new Social Networking site to be a member. I decided to stop registering after I clocked 5.

I realised that most of the things on these sites are not answering to my needs. Instead of gaining I'd rather give and later realise that most of the time spent are worthless.

Even joined second life but later realised that all time spent the damn thing is not worth it.

And I am that type of guy who believes in give and take. So when I sat down thought of the time waste, I summed up all the stuffs I do. I just decided to quit some the sites.

Here is one thing, I have met up to 3 people on SNS and they visits me @ my crib.

What do you think?

Are social networking site a good place?
Re: Social Networking Site Are Just A Waste Of Time. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2008
wow. . . .all this time wasting. . .you could have been working. . .wow embarassed
Re: Social Networking Site Are Just A Waste Of Time. What Do You Think? by nazzyon(m): 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2008
My post may not be convincing but I am been honest.
Re: Social Networking Site Are Just A Waste Of Time. What Do You Think? by iice(f): 12:03am On Feb 10, 2008
Hmmmm well i guess it depends on what you are looking for when you go on these sites.
I have few and i don't even bother opening them until the person actually tells me to open it. But i only joined these sites to keep in touch with my friends from childhood, high school, college. . .
Re: Social Networking Site Are Just A Waste Of Time. What Do You Think? by nazzyon(m): 12:58am On Feb 10, 2008
I normally do not associate with people based on their SEX but based on what they can offer.
Re: Social Networking Site Are Just A Waste Of Time. What Do You Think? by DisGuy: 3:54am On Feb 10, 2008
nazzyon:

I normally do not associate with people based on their SEX but based on what they can offer.

i know what you mean having one or two is not exactly a bad idea but 5+ shocked shocked
do you have friends that are far away from you?
it's good for keeping in touch- the lazy way to keep in touch aka poke!!
and you get to see what they look like now or have an idea what they are upto

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians On Facebook! / Need A Serious Gal. Midnight Call Is Allowed / Togo, Ghana, Benin Rep. Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.