Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,345 members, 7,839,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? (4441 Views)

10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) / Is It Proper To Label Pastors As Crooks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by chux76(m): 11:26am On Nov 28, 2012
sucreblazing: I was in the church this morning and I saw this young dude with sun shade in the church, and I thought to my self if it is proper to wear sun-shades in the church.
Does any bible verse goes against or in-support of it ?

How e take concern you? Na ur eyes him use am cover?? You are even poke-nosing,despising,judging another fella right IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD...Na wah oh!!!
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by dmcdad: 11:55am On Nov 28, 2012
sucreblazing: I was in the church this morning and I saw this young dude with sun shade in the church, and I thought to my self if it is proper to wear sun-shades in the church.
Does any bible verse goes against or in-support of it ?

I dont know about that buh wearing sun shade inside the church, is the church service held in an open field? That is, where there is direct sunlight... Na wa o
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by shadrach77: 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2012
if the person has "apollo", it's okay cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by hrhobi1(m): 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2012
YES ITS MORALLY WRONG, BUT SOMETIMES U KNOW SAY SOME OF US DEY TAKE SMALL DRAG OF THAT BROWN SHHIT BEFORE ENTERING SERVICE, SO WE NEED COVER OUR EYES B4 PASTOR FAINT.
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2012
gracehomes: you need to have ur brain checked.

Its a pleasure meeting u too dear.
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by tomzman: 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2012
oluchi jud: unless your church service holds on a beach without any shade. Itz not fashionable 2 wear SUNshades inside a room or hall. Next tym u see d@ boy,tell him he's a bush boy. Na SUN shades no b CHURCHshades dem call am.
As if u read my mind.
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by princeonx: 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2012
otooro: it's only in naija u find people wearing sunshade at nyte, indoors etc!

epic ignorance! sad

wearing it in church shows some immaturity and sense of carnality.
That's not true sir! I see people doing the same thing here in the US! As a matter of fact a lot of naija women are now forming the habit of wearing sun shades to Nigerian parties which are usually at night! People also wear them to clubs which am not too concerned about cux a lot of crazy sh!./t are allowed in clubs.
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by pure123: 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2012
GOD bless rodeo007, what of if this person has an eye injury? it might jxt be to cover the injured or disfigured eyes........asides dat, i dont think its proper to wear it.......am not saying its a sin o........even on a 2nd tot, wetin concern you with what d nxt person put on? so far it doesnt affect you..u av right to wear anything u like abeg
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by Richy4(m): 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2012
Have you ever been to a church where the preacher took almost 3 hours to deliver a sermon? and you feel like napping? in such cases, sunshade is recommended especially when they are recording the church service.the camera could zoom a napping well dressed gentleman in the church and it is not funny.he has a reason for that.
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by lythia: 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2012
I find very appauling wen I see people wear sunshades indoor nd it is rampant among the guys.In my own opinion, I fel such act is done out of ignorance cos white men dat invented the glasses cald it sunglasses nd nt churchglasses...*wondering if d church is on a hill wit no roofs*

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
dsolo:

That's not funny

Pyguru if u ban me again then u must a crazy gut drunk with power.

Anyway @dsolo please read my signature for ur reply.
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by kentoplash(m): 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2012
Is the person shading himself 4rm God's blessings or what?
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2012
hahahahahahahahahaha, bad question, trust me the person wearing d glasses na MumU, unless e get another reason, y shld he wear am, sun dey reach em eye ? or hahahahahahaha, una missed what Unknown Member said ooo...unless he wan stare at Sister Bimbo's Chest, ehe den he go wan use shade hide em eye..hahahahahaha...bu I no support am in any sense FULLSTOP
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by omobadan(m): 10:57am On Nov 29, 2012
dsolo:

That's not funny

I thought that was actually hilarious! grin
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by Peterpan1(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2012
Listen up, there are worse things people bring to church than sun glasses, people bring newspapers and read during sermon, people wear the garment of hypocrisy, lies, lukewarmness, fornication, adultery so i don't think it matters, just don't let the actions of other people distract you from serving God, may God help us as we worship Him in spirit and in truth.
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by mistigino: 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
You can rock a sun shade anywhere and anytime. The actual name is eye Shade, and it is not only the sun that it shades. People decide to Shade their eyes for so many reasons other than Sun.
Read this article for better understanding.

http://mistiral.com/why-i-wear-sunshade-even-when-theres-no-sun/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? / Abuse Of Women In The Bible. / Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.