Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help (1097 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by hotfunmi(f): 7:45am On Feb 10, 2008
Are there any bras that are completely wire free and can hold up the pendulum  properly? I mean properly enough with proper sculpting, lift and cleavage? Please help because my ribs hurt else I'll soon start walking around without bra.
Re: Please Help by princekay1(m): 7:53am On Feb 10, 2008
i thnk is better you walk without bra.
Re: Please Help by TOH(f): 7:58am On Feb 10, 2008
Ori mi lo mu e.

Now you need help, when you were acting like an insufferable bitch to others, you didnt remember

anyway since it's the sabbath, I'll let your past foolishness go and answer

If you can find PLAYTEX bras wherever the hell you are, those ones are good cos they dont have the wires and any of that crap supposedly.
Re: Please Help by TOH(f): 8:03am On Feb 10, 2008
d.p
Re: Please Help by hotfunmi(f): 8:12am On Feb 10, 2008
i thnk is better you walk without bra
No, I don't want rookies like you to drool.
Re: Please Help by hotfunmi(f): 8:13am On Feb 10, 2008
Ori mi lo mu e.
These crawlies follow me around here like I've got honey on me. I guess it's not easy being a hottie.
Re: Please Help by ifyalways(f): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2008
hotfunmi:

Are there any bras that are completely wire free and can hold up the pendulum properly? I mean properly enough with proper sculpting, lift and cleavage? Please help because my ribs hurt else I'll soon start walking around without bra.
yes there ar bras that are completely wire less.
dont know where you are though but if you can get warners,spanx,maidenform and leadinglady they are all wireless,chic and comfy too. wink
Re: Please Help by hotfunmi(f): 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2008
yes there ar bras that are completely wire less.
don't know where you are though but if you can get warners,spanx,maidenform and leadinglady they are all wireless,chic and comfy too
Thank you. I'll look for them tommorow.

(1) (Reply)

Contemporary Medical Analysis Of Ogbanje Syndrome / Alli-c -herbal Mixture Of Garlic Component Allicin / Fish Fin In Finger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.