Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,946 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works (18438 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
now with the new software of Redline TS 3000HD you can control your decoder by your android smart phones

now Redline TS 3000HD is in Nigeria call 00234)07034515223 now it is few in there now
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 9:36am On Feb 10, 2013
redline model TS 3000 HD is Mpeg4 HD decoder it support Cccam,Newcamd,Gscam
it support dongle and many more but no need Cccam or anything cos it have recam in it after you buy you get software to activate it no need to buy any thing
it support Usb modem that work every where so no need router and it have IPTV with 360 channels for full 1 year and DSTV,Mytv and 2 TP now on canal but will add rest at canalsat

you can still watch FTA mpeg4 HD channels on this box
you can also use it for your Cband or KU HH motor

Redline is full decoder

the pries will not bee like china product or avater dongle or any of them this is decoder of 667MHZ you can google it .if you want quality and high Cpu decoder then you can go for it
and it sell in Europe so you can all check pries online and compare to pries in 9ja
am not in 9ja so i can not tell or give pries
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by zoboizee: 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2013
Any website for this box updates support or only the reseller have it becos if only themdo, it will be to the highest bidder alone. Create support files and how to use it for some of us who wants to buy but more concern about updates otherwise these resellers re nothing but an annoying rip off.
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2013
zobo-i-zee:
Any website for this box updates support or only the reseller have it becos if only themdo, it will be to the highest bidder alone. Create support files and how to use it for some of us who wants to buy but more concern about updates otherwise these resellers re nothing but an annoying rip off.

you are right broda .we have our website http://english.redline.com.tr/ but you can not get software here if you need software or any help please go to http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f11/22-10-12-channel-list-redline-ts-3000-hd-300153/ we will give it to you and show you how to use it also and help you in any way
please remember this is international forum so make your words clear for every one to be able to help you

don't download what you don't need for channel list just make your self clear and you well have it

new software every day for users , the seller is back in 9ja please call him
for any help after you buy your box we will do if you buy from Europe we will help you here if you buy from 9ja we will help you and if it is from Ghana it is the same
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by viazi: 6:38am On Feb 14, 2013
Here is the TRUTH abt REDLINE and REDCAM for those that want to know.
The PROMOTERS of REDCAM are only trying very hard to bring a new RECIEVERS into the Market. I MUST CONFESS THAT ITS A GREAT RECEIEVER if U are buying a FTA / Card Sharing Decoder for the 1st time, i.e if U are a novice to Cardsharing.
The REDLINE DECODER is very useless to any any other category of FTA Hobbyist as there is nothing perculier OR special in REDLINE and its REDCAM server based on the following facts:

1. The Server is not as Stable as CCCAM Servers.
2.It did not Contain as much packages as CCCAM servers.
3. There is no single HD Channel as Claimed by Ihacked
4. Even Premium SD Channels are not Complete on the REDCAM Server, NO MNET WEST / MNET EAST, East is very unsatable and unwatchable, there is no west at al. There is no AIT and I invite Ihack to prove me wrong.l
5. Customer support is Zero, once the box is dumped on U and your money is taken, U will be abandoned.
6. There is no IPTV on TS7700 as Claimed by Ihacked, IPTV is on TS3000. IPTV requires and consumes lots of internet bundle, so do not enslave yourself because U may never use it.
6b. Other RECIEVERS have IPTV too but it will be useless in Africa because of cost of Broadband Internet. IPTV is purely video streaming.
7. REDCAM is Common Cardsharing Protocol and its common on other Boxes like, TLINK 200 HD, OPEN BOX X3, X4, SKYTV F4 and many other boxes hav REDCAM protocol. THERE IS NO BASES FOR NOT SELLING LINES AS CLAIMED BY IHACKED. HE IS ONLY USING DECEPTIVE MEANS TO DUMP RECIEVERS ON PEOPLE.
8. Feature of checking Account Balance is not new, RIDATA BOX HD from the stable of AVARTAR hav this feature on their IKS protocol, the IKS opens as fast as Card too.
9.The Zapping Speed of REDCAM has nothing to do with quality and Stability of SERVER but rather the nature of the PROTOCOL.

CONCLUSION: Business or any life venture must be sustained on TRUTH and INTEGRITY and respect for people and customers and not lies. The REDLINE BOX is one of the best boxes in the Market today for those that dont have other FTA boxes only. IF U hav Dreambox, Strong 4930L, Open Boxes or Orton, U DONT NEED REDLINE.
IHACK, i SIMPLY WANT U TO KNOW THAT THIS POST IS NOT BASED ON PERSONAL GRUDGES because OF HOW U DECIEVED ME INTO BUYING YOUR T7700 RECEIVER BASED ON LIES THAT THERE IS HD CHANNELS AND OTHER LIES. BUT SIMPLY TO BRING OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR PRODUCT SINCE U HAVE REFUSED TO SAY THE TRUTH.
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by olenyi: 7:12am On Feb 14, 2013
viazi: Here is the TRUTH abt REDLINE and REDCAM for those that want to know.
The PROMOTERS of REDCAM are only trying very hard to bring a new RECIEVERS into the Market. I MUST CONFESS THAT ITS A GREAT RECEIEVER if U are buying a FTA / Card Sharing Decoder for the 1st time, i.e if U are a novice to Cardsharing.
The REDLINE DECODER is very useless to any any other category of FTA Hobbyist as there is nothing perculier OR special in REDLINE and its REDCAM server based on the following facts:

4. Even Premium xx Channels are not Complete on the REDCAM Server, NO Bleep / xxxx is very unsatable and unwatchable, there is no west at al. There is no AIT and I invite Ihack to prove me wrong.l
5. Customer support is Zero, once the box is dumped on U and your money is taken, U will be abandoned.
6. There is no IPTV on TS7700 as Claimed by Ihacked, IPTV is on TS3000. IPTV requires and consumes lots of internet bundle, so do not enslave yourself because U may never use it.
6b. Other RECIEVERS have IPTV too but it will be useless in Africa because of cost of Broadband Internet. IPTV is purely video streaming.
7. REDCAM is Common Cardsharing Protocol and its common on other Boxes like, TLINK 200 HD, OPEN BOX X3, X4, SKYTV F4 and many other boxes hav REDCAM protocol. THERE IS NO BASES FOR NOT SELLING LINES AS CLAIMED BY IHACKED. HE IS ONLY USING DECEPTIVE MEANS TO DUMP RECIEVERS ON PEOPLE.
8. Feature of checking Account Balance is not new, RIDATA BOX HD from the stable of AVARTAR hav this feature on their IKS protocol, the IKS opens as fast as Card too.
9.The Zapping Speed of REDCAM has nothing to do with quality and Stability of SERVER but rather the nature of the PROTOCOL.

CONCLUSION: Business or any life venture must be sustained on TRUTH and INTEGRITY and respect for people and customers and not lies. The REDLINE BOX is one of the best boxes in the Market today for those that dont have other FTA boxes only. IF U hav Dreambox, Strong 4930L, Open Boxes or Orton, U DONT NEED REDLINE.
IHACK, i SIMPLY WANT U TO KNOW THAT THIS POST IS NOT BASED ON PERSONAL GRUDGES because OF HOW U DECIEVED ME INTO BUYING YOUR T7700 RECEIVER BASED ON LIES THAT THERE IS HD CHANNELS AND OTHER LIES. BUT SIMPLY TO BRING OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR PRODUCT SINCE U HAVE REFUSED TO SAY THE TRUTH.

Hmmm.....

Ps: happy val. grin
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by calis2: 7:18am On Feb 14, 2013
Viazi.pls how can i go about 4930L..because people conviced me 2 buy it,but since i bought it i don't know how 2 use any of its features.infact it look useless 2me.pls help me on d issue if u hav d idea.tnx.
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by olushaggy(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2013
calis2: Viazi.pls how can i go about 4930L..because people conviced me 2 buy it,but since i bought it i don't know how 2 use any of its features.infact it look useless 2me.pls help me on d issue if u hav d idea.tnx.

What and what is not clear to you?
You can call for help....
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by zoboizee: 11:30am On Feb 14, 2013
@viaza, heard u loud, but remember u laud dis box on 9jatc and even requested tech know how on another foreign site. Is d service not good again. Dis is because i want to buy hd box with free gift like d redline ts3000hd but if u insist is not worth it, can u recommend a better box. Thanks
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 11:31am On Feb 14, 2013
There is noting you can do to stop Redcam or redline i told you before

i record all your massages on Gmail i picture them with screen capture what about the box you said you were going to bring in? you said you are going to stop redline and post on many forums i told you to be fast the thing is not in my room peoples are using it one guy start here but he fail cos it is working you are talking and it is working by the end of the day we will see a and dodos in Accra who bought the box for you, i will be happy cos dodos is your friend all here should ask dodos about redline decoder
he have one and as am posting now am sending another order to him

do you think you are the only one who know how to google on internet?
peoples here are very wise and they can google too they no redline Ts 3000HD than even I here

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f11/22-10-12-channel-list-redline-ts-3000-hd-300153/

http://maxsat.co.uk/redline-ts3000-p-118.html

not only here but peoples here can google on Europe forums and tell you or me more about redline Decoders cos it is selling in Europe
many peoples have tried to re share this and and it did not work for them

just call for Nline if you need and stop wahala

redcam start here in africa on November last year 2012 we said we are going for sex month on kktv decoders we went off for 4 days and come back sens then redcam is moving now many people have it if it is bad the users can not send it to Legos

now the box is in legos peoples in there are using now

Babylon try to kill reggae but peoples love it the more they kill the prophets the more it get high and higher
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 11:33am On Feb 14, 2013
@viazi please be very fast i support you this is not the only forum go to others too stop them
tell them redline is not good it is not working register new names on many forums
and fight very hard against this redline before it get out of your hands

use mobile phone and call peoples you know to help you fight against this thing

I told you your are not going to be our reseller and that is all
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by Akinige(m): 6:12am On Feb 15, 2013
I Hacked:

yes the box is fta box for multit mytv mboa tv and many more

it suport cccam ,newcam,gscam,avater and many more it is mpeg4 HD decoder and not dongle
so it work for al FTA channels
plz wat about d setting ? Is it easy to set and again what satelite can i watch in nigeria without subscription? Regard
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 10:37am On Feb 15, 2013
Akinige:
plz wat about d setting ? Is it easy to set and again what satelite can i watch in nigeria without subscription? Regard

the settings is very easy it is like normal box,

all free channels in Nigerian it will open them you will have 68 36 too for free
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2013
the redline TS 3000HD and othere models are not for me it is a company and not only in Africa but new to africa for those who want to know more about redline

or have any question or if you have redline decoder and you need software both old and new it is available please go to below or just ask your question and you will be answer by many users across the globe

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f11/redline-ts-3000-hd-sea-lions-300948/

not only here but you can still Google more about it
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by odilibe(m): 8:44am On Feb 16, 2013
zobo-i-zee:
Dis is because i want to buy hd box with free gift like d redline ts3000hd but if u insist is not worth it, can u recommend a better box. Thanks
I thought the redline is doing very well is some uk forums....there is other receivers that comes with free gift...but you need to have a monster dish pointing at 13east/16east/7west/30west...using internet euro-sats only and this are the top boxes in the uk auto updates bouquet/channel-list via internet and they continues to work non-stopgrin grin grin grin

Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by nzeval(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2013
Please what do you mean by point monster dish @ 13e ,16e . Do u maen server or some thing else
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by olenyi: 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2013
nzeval: Please what do you mean by point monster dish @ 13e ,16e . Do u maen server or some thing else

Monster dish = 5meter and above
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 9:11am On Feb 17, 2013
odilibe: I thought the redline is doing very well is some uk forums....there is other receivers that comes with free gift...but you need to have a monster dish pointing at 13east/16east/7west/30west...using internet euro-sats only and this are the top boxes in the uk auto updates bouquet/channel-list via internet and they continues to work non-stopgrin grin grin grin

Redline cover 13east/ 28 East/ 7.0 west 19east/42East turkeysat ku for africa 36 East 68.5E one TP at nss7 20west

so it is your choice you buy redline and use 60cm dish to get all you need or you buy something and also gatherer another money for 5 meter dish it is you choice

no one have power to control this days is is peoples choice
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
thank you
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by GeorgeD1(m): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
i hacked,
you got to watch it. the way your going with this redcam thingy, seems you're taking it too
personal.

there's really no need to involve religion in this else you risk alienating a great many of
your sympathizers.

just a little caution will do. take care.
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2013
George_D: i hacked,
you got to watch it. the way your going with this redcam thingy, seems you're taking it too
personal.

there's really no need to involve religion in this else you risk alienating a great many of
your sympathizers.

just a little caution will do. take care.

thank you, i really appreciate it,from my hart bro.
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by blexxonmak(m): 4:11am On Feb 18, 2013
@ I Hack. You have not replied my mail.
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 7:23am On Feb 18, 2013
blexxonmak: @ I Hack. You have not replied my mail.

Oh sorry bro please write to matie.yendu@gmail.com
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by blexxonmak(m): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2013
@ I Hack. Check your mail.
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by Pidzo(m): 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
I Hacked,
This is not to derail your project but I think too much has been said and promoted in the open arena. I feel the main target BB is surely working on this and as it is normal we should expect this Redline to die shortly. Previously cccam and company were promoted behind the scenes but this good redline is being sold like tomatoes in Alaba market. We should expect the Dstv antipiracy team to come up with a counter measure.
Check your mail, I have sent mail.
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 10:38am On Feb 19, 2013
Pidzo: I Hacked,
This is not to derail your project but I think too much has been said and promoted in the open arena. I feel the main target BB is surely working on this and as it is normal we should expect this Redline to die shortly. Previously cccam and company were promoted behind the scenes but this good redline is being sold like tomatoes in Alaba market. We should expect the Dstv antipiracy team to come up with a counter measure.
Check your mail, I have sent mail.

are you advising ,teaching, or warning?
or what is your mission?
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by Pidzo(m): 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
I Hacked:

are you advising ,teaching, or warning?
or what is your mission?
Advising you as a friend and thats why I said
This is not to derail your project...
There is no bad intention.
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 7:31am On Feb 21, 2013
Pidzo:
Advising you as a friend and thats why I said

There is no bad intention.

I dont need your advising keep it Thank you

those who advice me send me emails i appreciate all your comments and your good work
thanks to everyone not to mention names
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by Pidzo(m): 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2013
I Hacked:

I dont need your advising keep it Thank you

those who advice me send me emails i appreciate all your comments and your good work
thanks to everyone not to mention names

THANKS
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by Ochendo2012: 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
viazi: Here is the TRUTH abt REDLINE and REDCAM for those that want to know.

4. Even Premium SD Channels are not Complete on the REDCAM Server, NO MNET WEST / MNET EAST, East is very unsatable and unwatchable, there is no west at al. There is no AIT and I invite Ihack to prove me wrong.l

has anybody answered this?
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2013
We are very sorry for the shortage of Redline TS 3000HD in Ghana

it will be back on market in 7 days time

thank you all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whats Happening,??? No Startime Bt My TV Showing DTV Channels Bt Not Displaying / Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish / New Free To Air Satellite West African Ku And Cband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.