Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet (109258 Views)

VLA Invites For Bank Apt Test 2mao / Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet / Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by scarletdp(m): 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
I'm here happie n Judith... I got dia mail too... All thanks to God...

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by SerAce(m): 2:53am On Sep 07, 2013
Pls house, just found myself in lekki. Any help on getting to oshodi from lekki will be much appreciated. Thanks
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by SerAce(m): 7:30am On Sep 07, 2013
So, anyone here already?

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by GodsDelight: 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
Pple that went to the assessment centre, how was it? Pls kindly share ur experience with us
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by sparklingdiva: 1:59am On Sep 08, 2013
@Judith, Happie and Scarlet dp. Congratulations to all of us. Just got my invite today-saturday. Almost had a nervous break down while reading your messages without seeing mine. Was a long wait indeed. By the way, how did you all reply their message? Clicked 'reply all' but I kept getting an error report so I replied Vivian alone. Will that do? Any better ideas?
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by scarletdp(m): 6:18am On Sep 08, 2013
sparklingdiva: @Judith, Happie and Scarlet dp. Congratulations to all of us. Just got my invite today-saturday. Almost had a nervous break down while reading your messages without seeing mine. Was a long wait indeed. By the way, how did you all reply their message? Clicked 'reply all' but I kept getting an error report so I replied Vivian alone. Will that do? Any better ideas?

Lol... No wonder, I was wondering where we went... Same for me tryna reply all, I keep gettin failure delivery...
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by SerAce(m): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2013
The assessment center was the same as the previous one. At first, we wrote essay in one page. My own topic was 'financial crisis in Nigerian banking industry'. Some other topics I heard of are; efficacy of cbn in Nigeria..., Nigerian police, force to recon with. I really don't rmbr them that much sha.
Second stage; we identified the mood of some ppl in some pictures from their facial expression. We were then shared into groups, and then, we went for breakfast.
Third stage; we did group discussion with 3 examiners in a room. Our own task was to generate a product that'll cater for the need of SMEs as we're a new vibrant team in a bank named Jimi intl bank. We also made a presentation in PowerPoint to present out product in due time. We presented one group at a time in a room with about 15 examiners.
Then to the fourth stage which was the last stage was one-on-one interview in the presence of 3 examiners.
I pray for the best sha coz I almost got nothing in general knowledge as I was told.

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by happiezikpe: 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
scarletdp:
Lol... No wonder, I was wondering where we went... Same for me tryna reply all, I keep gettin failure delivery...
Please oo same tin here. Nybody tried calling dier numbers, maybe 2mao. Congratulations sparklingdiva
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by Judith99: 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
I continued to reply and it went after many trials sha.....later dat evening.maybe u shld try today....
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by GodsDelight: 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ser_Ace: The assessment center was the same as the previous one. At first, we wrote essay in one page. My own topic was 'financial crisis in Nigerian banking industry'. Some other topics I heard of are; efficacy of cbn in Nigeria..., Nigerian police, force to recon with. I really don't rmbr them that much sha.
Second stage; we identified the mood of some ppl in some pictures from their facial expression. We were then shared into groups, and then, we went for breakfast.
Third stage; we did group discussion with 3 examiners in a room. Our own task was to generate a product that'll cater for the need of SMEs as we're a new vibrant team in a bank named Jimi intl bank. We also made a presentation in PowerPoint to present out product in due time. We presented one group at a time in a room with about 15 examiners.
Then to the fourth stage which was the last stage was one-on-one interview in the presence of 3 examiners.
I pray for the best sha coz I almost got nothing in general knowledge as I was told.
Thanks
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by pyrov(m): 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
God's Delight:
pls, i got an invite for skye assessment centre and got another one to disregard the invite, pls i need ur advice

I got the mail too and later got another to disregard the mail. After some findings, hrd it has been postponed and a date hasn't been fixed yet for it.
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by tweenytutes(f): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2013
Thanks for the info,hoping to get my invite soon. Goodluck!
Ser_Ace: The assessment center was the same as the previous one. At first, we wrote essay in one page. My own topic was 'financial crisis in Nigerian banking industry'. Some other topics I heard of are; efficacy of cbn in Nigeria..., Nigerian police, force to recon with. I really don't rmbr them that much sha.
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by tunlex01(m): 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
Has anyone who did the test on 314t been contacted?
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by sholayade: 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
Pls is dia any1 dt tuk skye bank test on d 30 or 31 of aug. dt hav bin cald 4d assessment centre
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by SerAce(m): 8:49am On Sep 09, 2013
tweenytutes: Thanks for the info,hoping to get my invite soon. Goodluck!

U checked ur spam?
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by happiezikpe: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2013
Judith99: I continued to reply and it went after many trials sha.....later dat evening.maybe u shld try today....
Thanks dear. Been able to cross that hurdle, my next challenge is how do I get to kakawa street?
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by adwem2003(m): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2013
I got the invitation to training school mail too but wont be joining you guys... wish u the best in TS.
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by scarletdp(m): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
Who went for medicals today ....
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by SerAce(m): 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
Pls, ow do we know our result from the assessment center?
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by swankybride(f): 7:27am On Sep 10, 2013
quote author=sholayade]Pls is dia any1 dt tuk skye bank test on d 30 or 31 of aug. dt hav bin cald 4d assessment centre[/quote]Hi .. Mine was 31st of August too. No news from them yet. Expecting the invite too God willing!
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by Husnu(f): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
@Adwem2003, why won't u be going to d TS? Hope all is well or did u get anoda offer? Bless u
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by Husnu(f): 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
@Ser-Ace which group did u belong to? I was in Grp 1. @Teehey hw far? Let's keep hope alive. God will see us through
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by tweenytutes(f): 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ser_Ace:

U checked ur spam?
[quote author=Ser_Ace]

Yes I checked,nada. Still waiting.
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by SerAce(m): 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
Husnu: @Ser-Ace which group did u belong to? I was in Grp 1. @Teehey hw far? Let's keep hope alive. God will see us through

I was in group 5
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by teehey: 12:08am On Sep 11, 2013
Husnu: @Adwem2003, why won't u be going to d TS? Hope all is well or did u get anoda offer? Bless u

@Husnu, aw was ur trip back?, aw was ur 1 on 1 interview, it will end in praise.
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by adwem2003(m): 8:23am On Sep 11, 2013
Husnu: @Adwem2003, why won't u be going to d TS? Hope all is well or did u get anoda offer? Bless u

@ HUSNU, thx alot dear. i got another offer and since i dont knw how much skye pays, i think it doesnt worth risking it .
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by qoonlay(m): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
scarletdp: I'm here happie n Judith... I got dia mail too... All thanks to God...
Stanleeey, was surprised wen I found out its u, am kunle from c n s college, hope u remember me from dem wasiu and Co set...pls send me a blank mail to akinrotoyekunle@gmail.com. Hopin to hear from u bro.
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by SerAce(m): 1:12am On Sep 14, 2013
Anything from Skye yet? ...Anyone?
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by SomBaby(f): 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
@ Ser Ace, was in ur group too and wrote the same topic with u. Don't worry, we did great with d presentation. We wil b contacted soon. Keeping faith
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by SerAce(m): 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
SomBaby: @ Ser Ace, was in ur group too and wrote the same topic with u. Don't worry, we did great with d presentation. We wil b contacted soon. Keeping faith

Oh! cool. Amen bruh
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by maduka001(m): 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2013
Congratulations to SBS stream 34. Make sure u guys enjoy your stay @Onireke. Work hard, play hard and pray hard. U shall all come out victorious! Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply)

NAF Dssc 2012/2013 (Course 21/22) / SIWES/I.T Students Zone / Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.