Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Get A Personal Internet And Web Design Tutor In Ondo State - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get A Personal Internet And Web Design Tutor In Ondo State (582 Views)

List Of The World's Top 10 Biggest Forums On The Internet And What They Earn. / Web Design Tutor Needed Urgently. / I Need A Web Design Tutor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Personal Internet And Web Design Tutor In Ondo State by mrlycan: 9:53am On Nov 28, 2012
hello corpers. have you been posted to ondo town and your interest is to develop your IT skills. well if you are reading this,its where the solution lies. my name is dele,a graduate,bsc mathematics,mcts,mcitp and 7 years experience as a web designer and trainer. you can hire me on a personal basis to tutor you or on a group basis. I just concluded a mega training for evagreen skill acquisition programme. knowing the use of the internet and basic web design knowledge will improve your skills. come and see my CV..you need to start building your. call me on 08088667094,08139664909.

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Twitter Handles (names) Here / 6 Must Have Pages Of A Blog / Selling Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.