Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,536 members, 7,861,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

Prophetesses Sold Day-old Baby For N300,000 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophetesses Sold Day-old Baby For N300,000 (12666 Views)

How I Make More Than N300,000 Monthly By Begging - Drugs Suspect / Grandma Sells 2-day Old Grandchild For N300,000 / Pastor, Wife Arrested In Akwa-ibom For Selling Baby For N300,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetesses Sold Day-old Baby For N300,000 by maasoap(m): 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2012
Abagworo: 1st of all the topic is misleading. Nothing links Imo State with this incident as it occurred in Aba and baby sold in Port Harcourt. 2ndly it is no longer news that prayer houses and Churches are involved in miracle baby delivery. I remember the case of one 70 year old woman that was claimed to have delivered which NTA newsline of old popularised and the woman. "Mama" became a household name. I'm so sure that stories will change when the Prophetess gives her own version. Most of these desperate young pregnant girls agree to terms with the Prophetess only to regret after the baby has been taken away.
With due respect, you're sick sir. What kind of agreement? Agreement to have their babies taken away and sold like a commodity in the market? Something is wrong with you.
Re: Prophetesses Sold Day-old Baby For N300,000 by mcevans1(m): 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
ubong560: Igbo and anything 4 money! Hmmmmm! May God help-Amen!

C ur frying pan head! Mumu
Re: Prophetesses Sold Day-old Baby For N300,000 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
Too many bad news everyday in that hell of a country
Re: Prophetesses Sold Day-old Baby For N300,000 by jamesbridget13(f): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
Abagworo: 1st of all the topic is misleading. Nothing links Imo State with this incident as it occurred in Aba and baby sold in Port Harcourt. 2ndly it is no longer news that prayer houses and Churches are involved in miracle baby delivery. I remember the case of one 70 year old woman that was claimed to have delivered which NTA newsline of old popularised and the woman. "Mama" became a household name. I'm so sure that stories will change when the Prophetess gives her own version. Most of these desperate young pregnant girls agree to terms with the Prophetess only to regret after the baby has been taken away.
4get agreement o, those fake women of god re wicked. Hw dare they enter into such agreement if at all its agreement. Rem. She said they asked her 2 pay them for her welfare all along. Check out
Re: Prophetesses Sold Day-old Baby For N300,000 by jamesbridget13(f): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
The heart of man is desperately wicked.

1 Like

Re: Prophetesses Sold Day-old Baby For N300,000 by vislabraye(m): 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2012
Love of money.

2 Likes

Re: Prophetesses Sold Day-old Baby For N300,000 by mkoabiola: 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
Everyday na so so bad news.
Re: Prophetesses Sold Day-old Baby For N300,000 by Mrshroud: 12:37am On Nov 29, 2012
The Name of God is A strong tower, The Righteous run into it, and is saved..THESE DAYS THE UNRIGHTEOUS RUN INTO IT TOO, AND BRING SHAME UNTO THEMSELVES {NOT GOD}

1 Like

Re: Prophetesses Sold Day-old Baby For N300,000 by talk2xp: 6:46am On Nov 29, 2012
This news broke out yesterday morning and it is still on the second page because it exposes some so called Christian but another broke out yesterday evening and its already on the 7th page because it carries lies about Islam. Now I see why we are where we are. NLanders the earlier we begin to tell ourselves the truth the better. Hate Islam or like it, no religion can extinct another religion. My fellow Christians even we ourselves see the obvious propaganda we engage ourselves in and the question is that is this helping? Answer=NO
Re: Prophetesses Sold Day-old Baby For N300,000 by lumeneng22: 10:27am On Nov 29, 2012
So igbo women have join the league of ritualism eh? Wonders.
Re: Prophetesses Sold Day-old Baby For N300,000 by tuyi19: 11:56am On Nov 29, 2012
All this ibo people on this forum now did not say anything now, if it is from yoruba, they will make useless comment as if it can never hapen in their own land. i am not surprise, there is nothing ibo people cannot do because of money, they can kill their father or mother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fresh Attack In Jol, Riyom LGA, Plateau: 2 Killed & 2 Injured (Pictures) / Man Sentenced To 3-years In Jail For Stealing BlackBerry / Security Operatives Raid Criminal Hideouts In Ibadan, Recover 23 Stolen iPhones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.