Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Employment Opportunity With A Leading UK Education Agent - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Employment Opportunity With A Leading UK Education Agent (479 Views)

How To Choose The Right Education Agent / Employment Opportunity With A Leading UK Education Agent / I Need A Canadian Education Agent In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Employment Opportunity With A Leading UK Education Agent by walxy42(m): 10:27am On Nov 28, 2012
[b]Employment Opportunity with a Leading UK education agent
Student Counsellor Position
Education
First degree and preferably Masters Degree
Qualifications from a UK/ USA or other foreign countries will be an added advantage but not necessary
Requirement
2 -3 years work experience
Good English speaking and writing skills
Proficiency in computer packages
Ability to scrutinize student applications
Attention to detail
Strong numerical skills
Previous experience in student counseling at an overseas agency / university will be an added advantage
Applicants will be liaising with students on a day to day basis so good interpersonal skills and confidence required
The position is based in the BCIE office in Port Harcourt – Please only apply if you are able to work in this location.
Minimum employment period contract of one year to be signed
Application Procedure
Applicants are invited to apply by sending their CVs to: manager_ph@bcie.co.uk.
Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Application deadline: 4th Dec 2012[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With City And Guild Exam Past Question Papers / Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help!!! / Is There Any Degree That Is Irrelevant To The Society?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.