Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Multisyllabic Rhyming Game - How Good A Lyricist Are You? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Multisyllabic Rhyming Game - How Good A Lyricist Are You? (1534 Views)

Game---How good A Liar Are You? / Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word / The Rhyming Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multisyllabic Rhyming Game - How Good A Lyricist Are You? by Eltneg: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2012
Hello People,
Here's a forum game for everyone. Let's see how well our musicians, gospel composers, rap verterans and lyricists will fare. It's a rhyming game like every other but in this case, the rhyming must be done with at least three syllables. For example

Even though the room was disgusting,
I could still see why he got in.

Notice that 'disgusting' has three syllables that rhyme with 'he got in'.
Here are the rules.
1) Your line must rhyme with the last line with three or more syllables.
2) After 5 lines, the rhyming pattern can be changed completely.
3) When changing the rhyming pattern, try to use a line that at least connects in meaning to the last.
4) If you can't make up to three syllables to rhyme, please do not post. Wait for someone else to come to the rescue.

Let the game begin.
Re: Multisyllabic Rhyming Game - How Good A Lyricist Are You? by Eltneg: 11:10am On Nov 28, 2012
Can't rhyme? Don't hate please.
Re: Multisyllabic Rhyming Game - How Good A Lyricist Are You? by Eltneg: 11:12am On Nov 28, 2012
Moderator, front page please.
Re: Multisyllabic Rhyming Game - How Good A Lyricist Are You? by Eltneg: 11:14am On Nov 28, 2012
Life and it's struggles - work, pain n grease.
Re: Multisyllabic Rhyming Game - How Good A Lyricist Are You? by switdick(m): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2012
I'd love this,for me it'd b done with less 'pain and ease' cool
Re: Multisyllabic Rhyming Game - How Good A Lyricist Are You? by Eltneg: 11:32am On Nov 28, 2012
switdick: I'd love this,for me it'd b done with less 'pain and ease' cool
**rejected. Only two syllables rhyme. The 'and' does not rhyme with 'n' which is a suppressed syllable. Suppressed syllables do not count.

We toil while scammers spend at whim cos the got paid with ease.
Re: Multisyllabic Rhyming Game - How Good A Lyricist Are You? by switdick(m): 11:41am On Nov 28, 2012
Nah,I've just been punkd,cos "and" is a word,which u used initially b4 u modified it to 'n' thus, ma "pain and ease"rhyming with ur "pain And grease" see?
Re: Multisyllabic Rhyming Game - How Good A Lyricist Are You? by Eltneg: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2012
Okay. Accepted. Though I modified the 'and' to 'n' to signify that it was a suppressed syllable.
Nothing serious bro, it's just game n tease.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Scrabble Players In Ajegunle Or Apapa / Wish A Nairalander Eid Mubarak / Show your creativity... creativity puzzle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.