Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,216 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

Graphic Designers And Website Designers Needed - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphic Designers And Website Designers Needed (1308 Views)

Graphic Designers!!! How Do I Make A Single Pixel Border In Photoshop? ?? / Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... / Website Designers/internet Marketers Needed Urgently For A Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Designers And Website Designers Needed by MrsShols(f): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2012
Freelance Virtual Graphic Designers and website designers needed.
The company is based in Ireland but you will work from your home.
Drop your email and a sample of what you can do and i will contact you.
Re: Graphic Designers And Website Designers Needed by ogayellow(m): 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
Joezzilla60@gmail.com
Folio : http://be.net/aby60
Re: Graphic Designers And Website Designers Needed by xfabulous(m): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2012
xfabulous212@yahoo.com
Re: Graphic Designers And Website Designers Needed by MrsShols(f): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2012
We need a graphic artist who will be updating the website banners weekly, i didn't see any of your designs.
Re: Graphic Designers And Website Designers Needed by ogayellow(m): 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2012
I can handle that. You can see
Re: Graphic Designers And Website Designers Needed by ogayellow(m): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2012
email: non
here's a link to more of
Re: Graphic Designers And Website Designers Needed by ogayellow(m): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2012
...more

Re: Graphic Designers And Website Designers Needed by adewasco2k(m): 7:40am On Dec 03, 2012
Ms.Shols you need to be precise to get splendid result....first, what kind of graphic design will you be needing.....im sure it is web banners
the web site in it an html,css,java,php kinda site or a content management system like joomla or wordpress.

just what to make sure you get the best.

answer the above question and i will make available my works, both graphical and web.
ciao

you can reach me on dumpshouse@yahoo.com (an email i use on public forum)
Re: Graphic Designers And Website Designers Needed by adewasco2k(m): 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Art Collection At Its Best / Archicad And 3ds Max In Zaria / Please I Need A Videographer That Can Shoot A Live Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.