Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Does Paypal Allow Nigerians Now???? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Paypal Allow Nigerians Now???? (1563 Views)

Petition: Paypal, Allow Nigerians Receive Payments / Does Paypal Have An Office Or Representative In Nigeria / Does Paypal Block All IPs Coming from Nigerian ISPs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Paypal Allow Nigerians Now???? by nairabase(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hello

I would like to know if paypal has decided to start accepting Nigerians?

Regards
Re: Does Paypal Allow Nigerians Now???? by legalwealth(m): 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
nairabase: Hello

I would like to know if paypal has decided to start accepting Nigerians?

Regards

official NO
Re: Does Paypal Allow Nigerians Now???? by nairabase(m): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2012
PayPal should come to realise that most Nigerians do legitimate biz online.
Re: Does Paypal Allow Nigerians Now???? by legalwealth(m): 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2012
nairabase: PayPal should come to realise that most Nigerians do legitimate biz online.

It is 30% true and 70% false
Re: Does Paypal Allow Nigerians Now???? by nairabase(m): 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
so you supporting the fact that paypal should ban nigeria from their list?
scammers are also in the us too.
Re: Does Paypal Allow Nigerians Now???? by legalwealth(m): 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2012
nairabase: so you supporting the fact that paypal should ban nigeria from their list?
scammers are also in the us too.

I'm not supporting that but most scammers ...
Re: Does Paypal Allow Nigerians Now???? by nairabase(m): 8:21am On Nov 29, 2012
well na paypal wahala be that, as for me i v a guaranteed way of running a paypal account in nigeria!!!! i have even helped so many open and run a paypal account.
Re: Does Paypal Allow Nigerians Now???? by legalwealth(m): 8:44am On Nov 29, 2012
nairabase: well na paypal wahala be that, as for me i v a guaranteed way of running a paypal account in nigeria!!!! i have even helped so many open and run a paypal account.

You using VPN to access it?

Whatelse?Yarn me more
Re: Does Paypal Allow Nigerians Now???? by nairabase(m): 10:02am On Nov 30, 2012
yeah for sure, a dedicated VPN is needed, thats not a new thing but its not just about opening and verifying, its about keeping your account safe from limitation.
Re: Does Paypal Allow Nigerians Now???? by legalwealth(m): 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2012
nairabase: yeah for sure, a dedicated VPN is needed, thats not a new thing but its not just about opening and verifying, its about keeping your account safe from limitation.

Good! !!How much do you normally pay monthly or yearly for your VPN and from which site?

Can a VPN be used to operate two PayPal accounts as I heard that it is not good to have only one PayPal account if you want to be using PayPal frequently.
Re: Does Paypal Allow Nigerians Now???? by nairabase(m): 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
[quote
author=legalwealth]

Good! !!How much do you normally pay monthly or yearly for your VPN
and from which site?

Can a VPN be used to operate two PayPal accounts as I heard that it is
not good to have only one PayPal account if you want to be using PayPal
frequently.[/quote]

well i pay monthly for my vpn, its not compulsory to pay monthly except you have a transaction to make, if i am expecting cash into my paypal account i check my email to confirm if i have received and connect my vpn when i want to withdraw or make payment.
well, there are so many good vpn providers now bt i work with vpnseek n worldvpn for now.
and never try using one vpn to access two paypal account if not expect a limitation very soon. its one vpn to one account.
i subscribed to your paypal newsletter check your inbox i sent you a mail.
i also have a solution for paypal in nigeria at www.miskoblog.com/unlockpaypal.htm
Re: Does Paypal Allow Nigerians Now???? by legalwealth(m): 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2012
nairabase:

well i pay monthly for my vpn, its not compulsory to pay monthly except you have a transaction to make, if i am expecting cash into my paypal account i check my email to confirm if i have received and connect my vpn when i want to withdraw or make payment.
well, there are so many good vpn providers now bt i work with vpnseek n worldvpn for now.
and never try using one vpn to access two paypal account if not expect a limitation very soon. its one vpn to one account.
i subscribed to your paypal newsletter check your inbox i sent you a mail.
i also have a solution for paypal in nigeria at www.miskoblog.com/unlockpaypal.htm

Good one in here but there is A secret that most people don't know.
There is an advanced VPN that can be used for two or more PayPal accounts without limitation but two is recommended.

Any serious person that want to use PayPal from Nigeria must have more than 1 PayPal account.

One verified and the other at least should be an unverified one as I've told my PayPal secret subscribers which I'm glad that you are one of them.

I will check your email and reply you.

(1) (Reply)

Water Treatment / Filtration Technology; Works Without Electricity and Chemicals / Want To Succeed In Business? Read The Best Business Advice From Aliko Dangote / What Payment Solution Do You Use For Ecommerce, Dropshipping Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.