Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit (28133 Views)

Nigerian Army 72 Regular Recruit Intake For 2014/2015 Out. / Fidson Vacancy For Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Biology, Medicines Or Pure Sciences / Fidson Pharmaceuticals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by sucrecandy(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2012
Eiyah, Pele God wud provide more and more opportunities, i'm still waiting for them to get back tome.
doyexy: I didnt ooooo,i feel sad about it
Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by sucrecandy(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2012
Eiyah, Pele God wud provide more and more opportunities, i'm still waiting for them to get back to me.
doyexy: I didnt ooooo,i feel sad about it
Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by Posh(m): 9:46am On Dec 14, 2012
send ur resumes to hr.nipmd@hotmail.com to help u get job and stop waiting for this illusive job.Peace
Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by sucrecandy(m): 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
Please, may we know what the company and what position are advertised?
Posh: send ur resumes to hr.nipmd@hotmail.com to help u get job and stop waiting for this illusive job.Peace
Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by doyexy: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2013
Guys xup wit fidson na? Heard anoda test go dey dis friday..guys pls is this true?? Kindly reply
And d ones who did d test last year,have u guys seen your results??
Thanks
Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by doyexy: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2013
Do u know any1 who read biochemistry, pharmacy, biology, medicines or pure sciences, pls send CV to hr@fidson.com 4 aptitude test on friday and deadline is 2moro morning!
Re Breadcast pls u might be helping some 1!RBC pls
Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by oluGodson: 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2013
Fidson has given jobs to part of the people that wrote the test last year december so I advice anybody that's still waiting for a call from them to move on
Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by toshine1(m): 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
Pls message is not goin tru to their email, hw did u guys sent ur own? Pls
Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by Damieadeh(f): 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2013
The email is not going.I have been trying it since.
Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by sucezTP(f): 11:02am On Jan 17, 2013
The news is everywhere, but i don't think its real because their e-mail keeps bouncing back my CV after sending for like 3 times..
Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by toshine1(m): 11:49am On Jan 17, 2013
But the last time they sent the msg like that, it was real o. And some around me was able to send the message yesterday.
Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by cutelayo(f): 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
toshine1: But the last time they sent the msg like that, it was real o. And some around me was able to send the message yesterday.
would they invite us for the test or we will just go for the test without invitation
Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by cutelayo(f): 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2013
sucrecandy: Eiyah, Pele God wud provide more and more opportunities, i'm still waiting for them to get back to me.
were you invited for the test before you took the test or what was the process
Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by doyexy: 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
I was able to send my cv yesterday.u guys should kip on trying.but i dont know if they will txt us to come for test or we will go there on our own
Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by cutelayo(f): 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
doyexy: I was able to send my cv yesterday.u guys should kip on trying.but i dont know if they will txt us to come for test or we will go there on our own
were you at the venue of d test. How was it
Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by toshine1(m): 5:41am On Jan 19, 2013
Did they write the test? Me I dint bothered goin because I didn't see any invite o
Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by doyexy: 6:54am On Jan 19, 2013
I didnt go for d test too cos i didnt receive any invite
Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by sucrecandy(m): 7:54am On Feb 02, 2013
Sorry for the late response, the truth is I forwarded my CV to the email but never waited for their invite. When I got there, a couple of other guys like me were also allowed to write the test. They did not screen out anybody. We submitted our CVs by hand after the test too. And they collected. So, I'll advice you to not sit and wait for the invite. Cheers!
cutelayo:
were you invited for the test before you took the test or what was the process
Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by rainbow1986: 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2013
Pls has any1 bin contacted after D̶̲̥̅̊ test? Rili wanna kno
Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by rainbow1986: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2013
Test 4rm last year I mean.
Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by rhaby(f): 8:15am On May 22, 2013
Guys i heard there is another fidson test on friday. If its true does anyone have an idea when the test starts and when it ends. please reply
Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by Screwface(m): 9:04am On May 22, 2013
rhaby: Guys i heard there is another fidson test on friday. If its true does anyone have an idea when the test starts and when it ends. please reply

I got the BB broadcast yesterday, today being the deadline for the application.
I applied successfully though. Visit their website, you'l get more infos there.
Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by easy4beno(m): 9:09am On May 22, 2013
Hi folks..I'll like to know d venue for d Fidson test on friday. I ll await ur response pls.
Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by Sarieskennomie: 9:28am On May 22, 2013
Where is the venue plsssssssss and what time is the interview/test?
Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by suredammy: 9:30am On May 22, 2013
I tried to apply this morning by sending my CV TO hr@fidson.com but delivery failed despite trying it multiple times with different e-mail addresses. Any suggestion pls. And where is the venue for the aptitude test.
Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by Screwface(m): 10:32am On May 22, 2013
suredammy: I tried to apply this morning by sending my CV TO hr@fidson.com but delivery failed despite trying it multiple times with different e-mail addresses. Any suggestion pls. And where is the venue for the aptitude test.

I guess you were too late. Keep trying though
Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by JobManagers(m): 11:36am On May 22, 2013
The email keeps saying message sending failed
Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by Royally(f): 2:23pm On May 22, 2013
Pls, can someone please supply us with the venue and time of the aptitude test even if one cannot submit c.v., from indications from this thread, I guess one can gatecrash the aptitude test
Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by Screwface(m): 6:47pm On May 22, 2013
Royally: Pls, can someone please supply us with the venue and time of the aptitude test even if one cannot submit c.v., from indications from this thread, I guess one can gatecrash the aptitude test

Am not sure anyone has that info yet.
Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by berryoflife(f): 7:45pm On May 22, 2013
It shld be at deir head office at Obanikoro along Ikorodu Rd pdats if Fidson actually publicised d msg cos d last time dis msg was broadcasted it was rumour. I was dere life nd direct bt dey had to send us away dey didnt even collect hard copy of our CV, d guy jst dey rake. I missed out d first tym because i doubted d msg bt it turned out to be true.
Well dere's no harm in trying afterall.
Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by berryoflife(f): 3:28pm On May 24, 2013
Who went for d test o?
Re: Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit by berryoflife(f): 3:29pm On May 24, 2013
Who went for d test o? Did it hold or was it jst a rumour?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test / Top 10 Legit Work From Home Jobs In Nigeria / 10 Tricky Interview Questions And How To Answer Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.