Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

How To Make Silicon(semi-conductor)know The Source - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Make Silicon(semi-conductor)know The Source (1268 Views)

Silicon Bulletproof Device / Replacement With Silicon In Any Solar Cell / Will Apple's Silicon Be Good Enough For A Mac? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Silicon(semi-conductor)know The Source by HWatt(m): 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2012
I have spend years finding how these white guys do make semi-conductor like silicon,the 1st solar uses silicon for it panel but now a more advance n powerful semi-conductor is use,which is soledium is difficult to fine a mineral resources like soledium in 9ja. but as for silicon,it is around us everywhere,but the problem is how to chemically change this resources to finish product that can be use to build solar panels.I have an idea but will you to pay me to learn this method?it will cost a lot its #15000 only it will work from chemical caculation pure silicon(black)will be present.Note:semi conductors have equal +n-.IF YOU ARE THE FIRST TO GET THIS PROCESS THEN START PRODUCING SILICON FOR SOLAR PANELS AND OTHER ESSENTIAL USE OF SILICON AND TEACH OTHERS AT YOUR OWN PRIZE THE CHOICE IS YOURS TO MAKE. you can email me or call 08184338875 for source n chemical formula. geertings merry christmas n happy new year.
Re: How To Make Silicon(semi-conductor)know The Source by DDon11: 8:59am On Nov 30, 2012
But u shld be sure that the equation is working before selling it out.
Re: How To Make Silicon(semi-conductor)know The Source by HWatt(m): 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
D Don1: But u shld be sure that the equation is working before selling it out.

its working very well.
Re: How To Make Silicon(semi-conductor)know The Source by Guguru102(m): 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
HWatt :
I have spend years finding how these white guys do make semi-conductor like silicon,the 1st solar uses silicon for it panel but now a more advance n powerful semi-conductor is use,which is soledium is difficult to fine a mineral resources like soledium in 9ja. but as for silicon,it is around us everywhere,but the problem is how to chemically change this resources to finish product that can be use to build solar panels.I have an idea but will you to pay me to learn this method?it will cost a lot its #15000 only it will work from chemical caculation pure silicon(black)will be present.Note:semi conductors have equal +n-.IF YOU ARE THE FIRST TO GET THIS PROCESS THEN START PRODUCING SILICON FOR SOLAR PANELS AND OTHER ESSENTIAL USE OF SILICON AND TEACH OTHERS AT YOUR OWN PRIZE THE CHOICE IS YOURS TO MAKE. you can email me or call 08184338875 for source n chemical formula. geertings merry christmas n happy new year.

The Source is very Cheap if one is with the right Resources.......The Source iS around Us. I know the Source and how to make it, but am not with the right resource,there is another one that is more good than Solar panel that can generate more......
Re: How To Make Silicon(semi-conductor)know The Source by HWatt(m): 7:15am On Dec 31, 2012
Guguru102:

The Source is very Cheap if one is with the right Resources.......The Source iS around Us. I know the Source and how to make it, but am not with the right resource,there is another one that is more good than Solar panel that can generate more......

yes there is. these are names of semiconductors silicon,germanium,selenium. germanium is more powerful than silicon but the resources is not easy to find.

(1) (Reply)

3-D Food Printer: Could It End World Hunger? / Reasons Why ā€˜Fā€™ And ā€˜Jā€™ Keys Have Raised Ridges On Keyboard / CCTV Security Surveillance System And Computer Networking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.