Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Who's Threads Has Graced The Nairaland Front Page The Most - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who's Threads Has Graced The Nairaland Front Page The Most (815 Views)

Thread For Nairalanders Whose Threads Has "NEVER" Made Front Page. / Describe The Party You Graced Today / Why My Threads Has Never Made Front Page On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Threads Has Graced The Nairaland Front Page The Most by IlekeIdI2: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2012
No long story here, I think its laila-ikeji(I hope I spelt right)
Re: Who's Threads Has Graced The Nairaland Front Page The Most by Goldieluks: 11:51am On Nov 29, 2012

GARRI and BEANS.

Bulls.hitology!
Re: Who's Threads Has Graced The Nairaland Front Page The Most by Mynd44: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2012
**sighs**
Re: Who's Threads Has Graced The Nairaland Front Page The Most by slimyem: 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2012
Ileke...wetin happen?
Someone hacked into your account?
Re: Who's Threads Has Graced The Nairaland Front Page The Most by Mynd44: 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2012
slimyem: Ileke...wetin happen?
Aunty, how you dey na.

E tey wey I see yout brake light last oo.

@aunty Ileke, what I should do and you flog me is what you are doing
Re: Who's Threads Has Graced The Nairaland Front Page The Most by slimyem: 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Aunty, how you dey na.

E tey wey I see yout brake light last oo.

you this man...behave o..!
Stop embarrassing me with the "aunty" thing..
I go vex for you o...
Re: Who's Threads Has Graced The Nairaland Front Page The Most by Mynd44: 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2012
slimyem: you this man...behave o..!
Stop embarrassing me with the "aunty" thing..
I go vex for you o...
okay oo.

But............
Re: Who's Threads Has Graced The Nairaland Front Page The Most by CrazyMan(m): 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2012
More like an imposter...check her profile for confirmation.
Re: Who's Threads Has Graced The Nairaland Front Page The Most by Mynd44: 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2012
CrazyMan:
More like an imposter...check her profile for confirmation.
I just did.

Wow

how are you though?
Re: Who's Threads Has Graced The Nairaland Front Page The Most by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2012
*faints*
Re: Who's Threads Has Graced The Nairaland Front Page The Most by CrazyMan(m): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
I just did.

Wow

how are you though?
I'm cool its been quite long... wink
Re: Who's Threads Has Graced The Nairaland Front Page The Most by Mynd44: 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2012
CrazyMan:
I'm cool its been quite long... wink
Yeah
Re: Who's Threads Has Graced The Nairaland Front Page The Most by IlekeIdI2: 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
Why don't you guys take your re-union some where else.

(1) (Reply)

Often Compared Persons, Trends And Brands / 35 Abbrevations Frequently Used On Nairaland / 10 Easy Questions We Still Don’t Know The Answer To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.