Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Tears Of The gods - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Tears Of The gods (1754 Views)

Tears Of A Broken Hearted Violin / Scarlet Tears Of London On Barnes & Noble / My Scarlet Tears Of London Is On Amazon.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tears Of The gods by sandammy(m): 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2012
Why do they seek to defile the land that is holy before their creation,
Why can they not live in peace and harmony with their fellow being,
have we not shown them the benefit of peaceful living,
Why do we creat them in the first place; was it not fuel our immortality,
The gods and all the host of heaven has spoken against their creation, because of their evil way and deed,
Because i love them they will make me regret the day i conceive the idea of their creation, many have been sent to show them our ways-Aye ! They will not listen to observe them,
Even the gods can not help seeing these pool of blood that flows like an ocean in the sanctuaries;
For the blood of these innocent beings is crying and calling on to our ears for revenge,
And they shall be avenged.
NB; PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT AND CRITICISM.
Re: Tears Of The gods by sam1dot2: 12:35am On Jun 01, 2018
Hello, Noagencyfee Uneeds this: I Need A Fully Detached Duplex At Queen's Drive Ikoyi Not More Than 300m .Can you0supplyeit?
lVisitBthe linkJbelow.
KLBq9P sunnysunny69 5nd5Nf xinzu KwhBpR sandammy jB3N0e lugbe T94uHe fuhrerfran6 KLmMh5 inkpapervodka IJf4C3 originalsly oxceZ2 007author 9zl7XO splinz

(1) (Reply)

The Hausa Girl I Will Never Forget / To My Elegant Lady (poem). / Through The Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.