Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? (3799 Views)

How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) / How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? / How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by MDCEO1: 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2012
Pls guys, what is the simplest, easiest way to withdraw earnings from Clickbank that works currently?
I'm a relative newbie to IM.
Meaning..... I'm not totally new to internet marketing, because I've done a lot of reading on internet marketing strategies and techniques, but never got around to actually doing anything myself. So now I want to start actually getting my hands busy in real life.

So I'm wondering-
If I start earning commissions on clickbank, how do I get to withdraw it to my hands right here in Nigeria? I won't want my money to go and hang somewhere after working so hard to make it online.

I read something online about using Graphcard before to withdraw earnings, but it seems it is not working anymore.
So I'm wondering, what method can I use to withdraw commissions that is working currently?

I'll appreciate responses from our in-house gurus who have actually 'walked the walk' and are actually using the method regularly to withdraw from their clickbank accounts currently, not from chaps who only know the theories without actually using it on a day to day basis, or those who used a method 2years ago that is no longer working now.

I know we have a lot of real gurus in the house.

Thanks a lot in anticipation of your answers.
Re: NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by legalwealth(m): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2012
MD-CEO:
Pls guys, what is the simplest, easiest way to withdraw earnings from Clickbank that works currently?
I'm a relative newbie to IM.
Meaning..... I'm not totally new to internet marketing, because I've done a lot of reading on internet marketing strategies and techniques, but never got around to actually doing anything myself. So now I want to start actually getting my hands busy in real life.

So I'm wondering-
If I start earning commissions on clickbank, how do I get to withdraw it to my hands right here in Nigeria? I won't want my money to go and hang somewhere after working so hard to make it online.

I read something online about using Graphcard before to withdraw earnings, but it seems it is not working anymore.
So I'm wondering, what method can I use to withdraw commissions that is working currently?

I'll appreciate responses from our in-house gurus who have actually 'walked the walk' and are actually using the method regularly to withdraw from their clickbank accounts currently, not from chaps who only know the theories without actually using it on a day to day basis, or those who used a method 2years ago that is no longer working now.

I know we have a lot of real gurus in the house.

Thanks a lot in anticipation of your answers.

You need:
1.A UK Clickbank account
2.A UK mail forwarding service but that from UKpostbox.com and
3.Domiciliary account.

After getting those ones in the right way following the right guide,then you are set to be receiving your cheque in your house here in Nigeria while you take it to your bank and get your cash in your domiciliary account in 21 working business days or a bit more minus $10 charged for the processing.
Re: NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by legalwealth(m): 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2012
legalwealth:

You need:
1.A UK Clickbank account
2.A UK mail forwarding service but that from UKpostbox.com and
3.Domiciliary account.

After getting those ones in the right way following the right guide,then you are set to be receiving your cheque in your house here in Nigeria while you take it to your bank and get your cash in your domiciliary account in 21 working business days or a bit more minus $10 charged for the processing.

Kindly checkout my webpage to read the step by step guide on how to set it up correctly because you have to be careful while setting it because mistake will cause your cheque not to be sent.

Goodluck...
Re: NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by MDCEO1: 12:40am On Nov 30, 2012
Thanks Legalwealth for the info.
Where is the link to your webpage? I can't see anything, although I'm browsing with my phone. Kindly post the link so I can see it. Thanks.

Also, can we get our Amazon checks freely here in Nigeria? Or do we have to follow the same method using the same things like Clickbank?
In other words, does Amazon freely accept Nigerians to register directly on their site, and send checks directly to us in Nigeria without the need for UK mail forwarding service and the other UK things you talked about for Clickbank ?

Thanks again for your response.
Re: NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by legalwealth(m): 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2012
MD-CEO:
Thanks Legalwealth for the info.
Where is the link to your webpage? I can't see anything, although I'm browsing with my phone. Kindly post the link so I can see it. Thanks.

Also, can we get our Amazon checks freely here in Nigeria? Or do we have to follow the same method using the same things like Clickbank?
In other words, does Amazon freely accept Nigerians to register directly on their site, and send checks directly to us in Nigeria without the need for UK mail forwarding service and the other UK things you talked about for Clickbank ?

Thanks again for your response.
Check my signature below for my site link or just type in www . legal wealth creation . com
without space into your browser.

Amazon send cheque to your location in Nigeria directly.
Re: NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by MDCEO1: 7:28am On Dec 01, 2012
Ok, I will check it out and revert back to you. Thanks so much
Re: NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by legalwealth(m): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2012
MD-CEO:
Ok, I will check it out and revert back to you. Thanks so much

You are welcomed!
Re: NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by MDCEO1: 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
Have checked out the post on how to open a clickbank account. Very nice and informative post. Thanks.

Also, I looked around your site. U've done quite well there. It really contains a wealth of great information. Nice work there and keep it up. Sure it will payoff sometime.

Cheers.
Re: NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by MDCEO1: 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2012
Also, your post about opening a Paypal account, is it for real?

I've heard so many scary tales and tales of woe from Nigerians at the hands of Paypal, that it seems the risks and wahala far outweigh the benefits.

I hear they can close your account at will at anytime irrespective of how much the person has inside the account.
Re: NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by legalwealth(m): 8:57am On Dec 07, 2012
MD-CEO:
Have checked out the post on how to open a clickbank account. Very nice and informative post. Thanks.

Also, I looked around your site. U've done quite well there. It really contains a wealth of great information. Nice work there and keep it up. Sure it will payoff sometime.

Cheers.

Thanks for this and you are ultimately welcomed...
Re: NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by legalwealth(m): 9:00am On Dec 07, 2012
MD-CEO:
Also, your post about opening a Paypal account, is it for real?

I've heard so many scary tales and tales of woe from Nigerians at the hands of Paypal, that it seems the risks and wahala far outweigh the benefits.

I hear they can close your account at will at anytime irrespective of how much the person has inside the account.

Good questions asked.

"He that know the secrets availeth much"

I intentionally didn't write PayPal Ebook because I know that most people cannot follow the guide in all sort of PayPal EBOOKs flowing without being caught but I have the secrets.

Simple fact and offer the service...
Re: NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by MDCEO1: 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
legalwealth:

Good questions asked.

"He that know the secrets availeth much"

I intentionally didn't write PayPal Ebook because I know that most people cannot follow the guide in all sort of PayPal EBOOKs flowing without being caught but I have the secrets.

Simple fact and offer the service...

I have now actually read through some of your posts on Paypal on other threads, and I have some questions bugging my mind.
I'll be glad if you can answer them directly one by one.

1) I want one that can be used for doing businesses online freely, I.e. Rendering services and getting paid by clients/customers, and also receiving commissions freely from affiliate marketing, while also being able to pay others that render services to me at the same time.
I don't want those ones that you can only use to pay for things alone, not for receiving payments or doing other things with it.
Is it possible to get what I want?

2)How frequently and freely can one access the account? Can I access it several times a day freely anytime I want as long as I am using the VPN, eg to pay out to several people at different times of the day or to confirm that someone paid into my account.
Or is it like some accounts that I heard people open that they are advised to access it only once or twice a month, or even once a year?

Thanks
Re: NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by legalwealth(m): 9:10am On Dec 08, 2012
MD-CEO:

I have now actually read through some of your posts on Paypal on other threads, and I have some questions bugging my mind.

1) I want one that can be used for doing businesses online freely, I.e. Rendering services and getting paid by clients/customers, and also receiving commissions freely from affiliate marketing, while also being able to pay others that render services to me at the same time.
I don't want those ones that you can only use to pay for things alone, not for receiving payments or doing other things with it.
Is it possible to get what I want?

It is true that some PayPal accounts like that of Niger,Benin and so on can only send cash but those PayPal account that I do open for people are performing everything you've named above...
Re: NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by legalwealth(m): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2012
MD-CEO:

2)How frequently and freely can one access the account?
Can I access it several times a day freely anytime I want as long as I am using the VPN, eg to pay out to several people at different times of the day or to confirm that someone paid into my account.
or is it like some accounts that I heard people open that they are advised to access it only once or twice a month, or even once a year?
Thanks

You can access your PayPal account anytime any day and frequent as you want in as much it is when you want to withdraw,send payments or make payments with your PayPal account.

You are only advised to check your PayPal email for notification if you were sent a Payment as you do not need to login into your PayPal account.

Another important thing that you must take note is your VPN software that you are using though there are lots of VPN but there are some that are ultimately super efficient.
Only do use one Dedicated IP to be accessing your PayPal and always clear all your browsing histories and then restart your browser each time that you want to login into your account and lots more step by step guide explicitly for my special PayPal clients.
Re: NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by MDCEO1: 10:08am On Dec 08, 2012
@Legalwealth, Ok. Answers noted. Thanks.
Further questions.

1) What is the capacity of the account? Can it handle big ticket transactions running into several hundreds of thousands of DOLLARS, or is it just for doing minor transactions like buying $10 ebooks and co.
For example, if I have a great product now and 1000 people pay 100dollars each into my Paypal account making 100,000 dollars, can the account handle it? Or will I run into problems with Paypal?
Then, if I want to withdraw the whole 100,000 dollars at once, will I be able to easily?

This brings me to my next question.
2)Are there limits on the number and volume of transactions you can do in a day or a month. For example, are there rules like....you cannot withdraw more than 1000dollars in a day (just a hypothetical figure), or like 'you cannot withdraw more than 3 times in a day', or 'you cannot receive deposits from more than 10 people' in a day.
Are there any rules like that concerning limits on what you can do with your account? Or are you just free to do whatever you can and want so far as it is legal and ethical.

Thanks again.
Re: NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by megachuks(m): 10:14am On Dec 08, 2012
legalwealth:

Thanks for this and you are ultimately welcomed...
legal wealth, can u introduce me into good internet biz that is viable. I don't ve any idea of any internet biz. I will appreciate it. Thanks I anticipation to ur favorable response.
Re: NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by legalwealth(m): 10:26am On Dec 08, 2012
MD-CEO:
Further questions.

1) What is the capacity of the account? Can it handle big ticket transactions running into several hundreds of thousands of DOLLARS, or is it just for doing minor transactions like buying $10 ebooks and co.
For example, if I have a great product now and 1000 people pay 100dollars each into my Paypal account making 100,000 dollars, can the account handle it? Or will I run into problems with Paypal?
Then, if I want to withdraw the whole 100,000 dollars at once, will I be able to easily?

2)Are there limits on the number and volume of transactions you can do in a day or a month. For example, are there rules like....you cannot withdraw more than 1000dollars in a day (just a hypothetical figure), or like 'you cannot withdraw more than 3 times in a day', or 'you cannot receive deposits from more than 10 people' in a day.
Are there any rules like that concerning limits on what you can do with your account? Or are you just free to do whatever you can and want so far as it is legal and ethical.

Thanks again.

Good questions...
I will update you soon...
Re: NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by legalwealth(m): 10:59am On Dec 08, 2012
MD-CEO:
Further questions.

$100,000 or what did you just pronounced?
I will advise you not to try that if you are not in PayPal supported country as those even there will surely go through stress before claiming such amount of money providing papers and proofs as that is normal protocol for our own banks in Nigeria as well.

I will advise you to always transact as low as possible.
As for me,I've transacted over $6,000 with my PayPal account sending,receiving and making payments for myself and others without any hitch but I won't lie to you,the highest payment[not sending] that I've ever made once with my PayPal account is $345 among several 5s,10s,20s,30s ...100s,...400s,500s ... sending that I've been sending and making payments for.
The highest PayPal cash that I've ever received once at a go was $1,000.

Don't use your PayPal to make Payment
for facebook adverts and long time web hosting.

It is rare for people to pay for your products so fast at once and if that is the case,go for other means like 2checkout.com and I can teach you how to legally waive 2checkout one-time $49 and 1st month payments anyway.
I rest my case on this for now...
Re: NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by legalwealth(m): 11:13am On Dec 08, 2012
MD-CEO:
Further questions.
2)Are there limits on the number and volume of transactions you can do in a day or a month.
For example, are there rules like....you cannot withdraw more than 1000dollars in a day (just a hypothetical figure), or like 'you cannot withdraw more than 3 times in a day', or 'you cannot receive deposits from more than 10 people' in a day.
Thanks again.

From my own perspective,there is nothing like limits in as much that you are fully and securely VERIFIED[You gat all your required documents and proofs as anything can pop along the way if you really want to use paypal for serious business]

Taking for a very good example,our own Nigerian that owns onlinenaira.com opened his own PayPal account from UK where he appeared physically at their office presenting them his UK business details which means that he can go to their office anytime to settle out himself if he eventually encounter any issue with paypal in form of chargebacks,refund,dispute and many more.

For USA and European PayPal accounts,you must provide valid SSN,bank account,credit card,phone number before you can remove all LIMITS on your PayPal account except if you eventually got your account limited by paypal which you can sort out depending on your offense.
Non-europen PayPal have no much issue like that anyway.

Are you satisfied or you still have more question for me?
Re: NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by MDCEO1: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2012
legalwealth:

From my own perspective,there is nothing like limits in as much that you are fully and securely VERIFIED[You gat all your required documents and proofs as anything can pop along the way if you really want to use paypal for serious business]

Are you satisfied or you still have more question for me?

So basically, if I understand you well, there are none of those limits for the kind of Paypal account you open abi, because you make sure you fully and securely verify it as you stated above.
Do I get you right?
Re: NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by demoreon: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2012
@legalwealth grin
Re: NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by legalwealth(m): 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
MD-CEO:

So basically, if I understand you well, there are none of those limits for the kind of Paypal account you open abi, because you make sure you fully and securely verify it as you stated above.
Do I get you right?

You got me absolutely right...
Re: NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by legalwealth(m): 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2012
demoreon: @legalwealth grin

Which one?
Re: NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by MDCEO1: 12:09am On Dec 09, 2012
legalwealth:

You got me absolutely right...

Good. Thanks.
Last batch of questions.
1) How long does it take you to open the account...I mean assuming you start today, when can I start using the account.

2)Finally, how can I withdraw my money from my Paypal account. I saw a post of yours advertising for sale of Paypal dollars on NL some months ago. Is that the way forward?

3)One last thing, any other things you think I should know about opening a paypal account.

Thanks for taking the time out to clarify the issues on my mind.
Re: NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by emailguru: 4:24am On Dec 09, 2012
I will advice you to start off first with clickank, earn some money, before going to open a mail forwarding address. On clickbank, you can set your payment threshold to $100, by so doing, clickbank will not send your payment until it accumulates to $100. By then, you would have had enough money to open a mail forwarding address. I used to patronize Graphcard, then they will receive my check and then send the payment straight into my GTB account. But since Graphcard is no longer working, I will advise you to use the mail forwarding address. That is what I sue till date. There are also some intricacies you need to learn about promoting and making money on clickbank. Consider clickbank, amzon and adsense.
Re: NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by legalwealth(m): 4:51am On Dec 09, 2012
emailguru: I will advice you to start off first with clickank, earn some money, before going to open a mail forwarding address. On clickbank, you can set your payment threshold to $100, by so doing, clickbank will not send your payment until it accumulates to $100. By then, you would have had enough money to open a mail forwarding address. I used to patronize Graphcard, then they will receive my check and then send the payment straight into my GTB account. But since Graphcard is no longer working, I will advise you to use the mail forwarding address. That is what I sue till date. There are also some intricacies you need to learn about promoting and making money on clickbank. Consider clickbank, amzon and adsense.

Thank you ...
Are you aware that UKpostbox have stopped providing service to Nigerians as they mailed me last week that it is because of fraud.

What other mail forward service are you using now?

There are rudiments of promoting affiliate products anyway but the easiest ways are still article and email marketing with your hoplink mask-forwarded to a domain though they both work hand in hand.
Re: NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by legalwealth(m): 8:22am On Dec 09, 2012
MD-CEO:

Good. Thanks.
Last batch of questions.
1) How long does it take you to open the account...I mean assuming you start today, when can I start using the account.

I will get your verified PayPal account done and delivered at most within 5 business working days and you can start using your verified paypal account the same day except if otherwise specified due to one or two expertise observations.
Re: NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by MDCEO1: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2012
legalwealth:

Thank you ...
Are you aware that UKpostbox have stopped providing service to Nigerians as they mailed me last week that it is because of fraud.

What other mail forward service are you using now?

There are rudiments of promoting affiliate products anyway but the easiest ways are still article and email marketing with your hoplink mask-forwarded to a domain though they both work hand in hand.

Wow! So UKpostbox has stopped working for Nigerians. And I was planning to use them o! Na wa o! These useless fraudsters in this country sef....making life frustrating for genuine people. May they reap their evil rewards in this life in double portion.
So na to go find another one that works now...choi!
Re: NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by MDCEO1: 9:51am On Dec 09, 2012
emailguru: I will advice you to start off first with clickank, earn some money, before going to open a mail forwarding address. On clickbank, you can set your payment threshold to $100, by so doing, clickbank will not send your payment until it accumulates to $100. By then, you would have had enough money to open a mail forwarding address. I used to patronize Graphcard, then they will receive my check and then send the payment straight into my GTB account. But since Graphcard is no longer working, I will advise you to use the mail forwarding address. That is what I sue till date. There are also some intricacies you need to learn about promoting and making money on clickbank. Consider clickbank, amzon and adsense.

Bro, thanks for your advice.
Pls, which mail forwarding addresses/company can we use currently and what is the step by step procedure, requirements and cost for getting them. I'll like to get one asap as I plan to open a clickbank account asap too.
Thanks again.
Re: NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by MDCEO1: 10:01am On Dec 09, 2012
legalwealth:

I will get your verified PayPal account done and delivered at most within 5 business working days and you can start using your verified paypal account the same day except if otherwise specified due to one or two expertise observations.

Bro, thanks for the response.
Guess maybe you forgot to respond to the remaining 2 questions in the last batch I asked before. I quote them again below:

MD-CEO:

Good. Thanks.
Last batch of questions.
2)Finally, how can I withdraw my money from my Paypal account. I saw a post of yours advertising for sale of Paypal dollars on NL some months ago. Is that the way forward?

3)One last thing, any other things you think I should know about opening a paypal account.

Thanks for taking the time out to clarify the issues on my mind.

I await your usual clear, concise responses.
Thank you.
Re: NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by legalwealth(m): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
MD-CEO:

Bro, thanks for the response.
Guess maybe you forgot to respond to the remaining 2 questions in the last batch I asked before. I quote them again below:

I await your usual clear, concise responses.
Thank you.

I will now though I planned concluding it when back here which I will do soon.
Re: NL Internet Gurus, How Do I Withdraw Clickbank Earnings? by legalwealth(m): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2012
MD-CEO:

Bro, thanks for your advice.
Pls, which mail forwarding addresses/company can we use currently and what is the step by step procedure, requirements and cost for getting them. I'll like to get one asap as I plan to open a clickbank account asap too.
Thanks again.

There are lots of such providers but their efficiencies need to be confirmed first.

Anyone with other proven one can as well drop it here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Receive Money From 2checkout? / Union Bank Releases Sustainability, Innovation Report / Where Can I Buy Cheap Men's Jeans In Lagos??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.