Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Pls I Need Advice On Bmw 5 Series:attn Seinna - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pls I Need Advice On Bmw 5 Series:attn Seinna (1561 Views)

Neat Toks BMW E60 5 series / A Sharp Toks 2005 BMW 5 Series For Sale / Toyota Seinna 99'model 9ja Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Advice On Bmw 5 Series:attn Seinna by Frando29(m): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2008
Hi nairalanders,

I'm looking for a good reliable car to buy to fill in my busy schedules, I have found this BMW 520i I would like to buy. Pls can someone tell me the pros and cons of this vehicle? Replies will be highly appreciated.
Re: Pls I Need Advice On Bmw 5 Series:attn Seinna by Midas02(m): 7:22am On Feb 14, 2008
BMW's are generally excellent cars with solid german engineering. What you need to look out for is signs of abuse. BMW's are quite unlike toyota's cos they hate and react badly to unmitigated abuse. I do not know whether this bimmer has been used locally or not but you need to make sure that car does not have unattended mechanical issues and if it does, you have to make sure that you budget for it and attend to it promptly. Now you could abuse your bimmer and get away with it as long as you can pay for the repairs grin Anyhow, Bimmers are very much like Benzes and the parts are more costly however repairs are far in between if you are an informed and knowledgeable owner. A good and competent mechanic is a must !!. The irony of it all is that most bimmers in lagos are ultimately destroyed by ill-trained and grossly incompetent mechanics (and the car gets blamed!!). In parts of the world where Bimmers are more familiar and competent mechanics are more available, you could run around in a Bimmer until you are blue in the face and your tail falls off - the car will be waiting to get started the next morning!. I hope this helped.
Re: Pls I Need Advice On Bmw 5 Series:attn Seinna by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 14, 2008
Frando, what year of 5-series are we talking?
Re: Pls I Need Advice On Bmw 5 Series:attn Seinna by Frando29(m): 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2008
Thanks midas. I appreciate.

Sienna, the BMW is 520i, 1989 model.

(1) (Reply)

1996 Toyota Camry Le(brown Colour)just Cleared From Tincan / Cheapest Bargain Ever!2008 Audi Q7[ful Option] 4sale @ Banix N2.850m 08035376690 / Toyota Camry 1998/1999 Model Pencil Light For Sale 900k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.