Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Photo )‘how My Daughter’s Fiancé Bathed Her With Acid’ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo )‘how My Daughter’s Fiancé Bathed Her With Acid’ (591 Views)

Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! / Marry My Daughter For £40m / Photo -female Undergraduate Bath With Acid For Refusing Love Advances From Fello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo )‘how My Daughter’s Fiancé Bathed Her With Acid’ by giditrend: 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2012
‘How my daughter’s fiancé bathed her with acid’
After much discussion, Matthew told Sulaimon to bring his parents for proper introduction, but the suitor said his father was ill and needed to be taken abroad for treatment. He also said his mother was abroad.

Matthew said, “On the June 25 date that we agreed on, Sulaimon brought seven men and four women dressed in Yoruba attire to my hometown, Enugu, where we held the introduction.
read more and see more pics here _ http:///2012/11/29/how-my-daughters-fiance-bathed-her-with-acid/

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month To All Nairalanders!!! / (lifestyle) 60 Tips For A Stunningly Great Life / The Aluu 4 Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.