Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,762 members, 7,851,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria (B.A.N) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria (B.A.N) (1485 Views)

Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria To Embark On Strike / BREAKING NEWS - From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (B.A.N) To Girlfriend / Breaking News: Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (B. A. N) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria (B.A.N) by yungkiz(m): 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2012
From the Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria (B.A.N).

To Girlfriends wit regard to the meeting held today,the Boyfriend Association of Nigeria (BAN) decided to go on a two months strike starting 4rm 1st dec,2012. This strike is not to cause mayhem,riot or any form of breakup wit our beloveth.
Girlfriends, we plan to use dis strike period as a time 4 appraisal and re-dedication in our supposed relationship. During dis period, all forms of communication (formal,sexual or otherwise) is allowed,but all form of financial assistance will be put to rest.
We assure our Girlfriends that dis supposed strike period we be 100% and won't be questioned also this period will not, we repeat, will not pose a threat to the relationship unless u the girlfriend(s) choose to...
Full boyfriend responsbility we resume on the 1st of february,2013 to enable both partise plan the upcoming valentine (14 february,2013).
We thank our girlfriends 4 deir anticipated Good Behavoir during dis period.

Sign. CEO-Yungkiz

Chiarman (BAN).
Re: From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria (B.A.N) by Shifiunited: 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2012
Boyfriend Association?
Re: From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria (B.A.N) by yungkiz(m): 8:28am On Nov 30, 2012
Shifiunited: Boyfriend Association?
Wat's ur opinion
Re: From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria (B.A.N) by Shifiunited: 10:26am On Nov 30, 2012
yungkiz:
Wat's ur opinion
What do expect? When i've never heard anything of such.
Re: From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria (B.A.N) by Teejayphillip(m): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
Shifiunited: What do expect? When i've never heard anything of such.

U've nt heard of d name? Am zo surprise oo...

Mayb U shuld ask Google 4 enquiry... Dis joke nah die..

9ce one boss,even dough nah copy n paste.. I stil hail thee
Re: From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria (B.A.N) by Shifiunited: 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2012
Teejayphillip:

U've nt heard of d name? Am zo surprise oo...

Mayb U shuld ask Google 4 enquiry... Dis joke nah die..

9ce one boss,even dough nah copy n paste.. I stil hail thee
Google? Who's he/she?
Re: From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria (B.A.N) by yungkiz(m): 11:54am On Dec 01, 2012
Shifiunited: Google? Who's he/she?
Error
Re: From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria (B.A.N) by Shifiunited: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2012
yungkiz:
Error
Do u always ask error what's not clear 2 u?
Re: From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria (B.A.N) by yungkiz(m): 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2012
Shifiunited: Do u always ask error what's not clear 2 u?
Diz beat is killin me

Re: From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria (B.A.N) by Shifiunited: 11:19am On Dec 03, 2012
yungkiz:
Diz beat is killin me
Really?
Re: From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria (B.A.N) by yungkiz(m): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2012
Yea grin
Re: From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria (B.A.N) by Shifiunited: 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2012
yungkiz: Yea grin
I don't think u need tell me before i join u.
Re: From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria (B.A.N) by Teacup: 4:28am On Dec 08, 2012
mr president, who be your secretary ;Dmr president, who be your secretary
Re: From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria (B.A.N) by yungkiz(m): 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2012
Teacup: mr president, who be your secretary ;Dmr president, who be your secretary
Who's dis

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Nairaland Vine Watchers / Hmmmmmm Nah Wah For Rich People Ooh / Who Is The Winner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.